OOC chat

Anyways, as the kingdoms are at peace, I thought someone might be interested in discussing interpersonal relationships that our parents or siblings had, trades that went on between the two, etc. Can be positive or negative relationships. Someone let me know if they're interested in that.

@DarknessSpirit @LilyannaGaming @ShadowBroker @Shireling @Proxploxtops @Blackrose7

Sure, It'd be interested. It's be more interesting if we werent all just happy go lucky friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Maevrys

Sure thing!

Though my Kingdom seem it would be rather ignore by yours since it's people are farmers or soldiers mostly. Though it has one of the largest lands and therefore the possibility any Kingdom would have a trade for raw materials or anything that requires lands to grow.

I will be studying everyone's kingdom carefully :O  

@Shireling @ShadowBroker

So, you want to be friends or enemies with my people? Since my kingdom is carved into a mountain, I'd say we have lots of rare jewels and minerals to offer. The forest surrounding the kingdom also has a wide variety of animals (as my character has studied) so fur trade is game as well.

@Proxploxtops

Enemies are nice to have. What should sour our relationship? Your Kingdom seems to center in on strategists of war, if I'm not incorrect? A very reserved people too, apparently. Maybe someone outwitted someone and embarrassed them, etc etc. What's your thoughts?

@Shireling @ShadowBroker

So, you want to be friends or enemies with my people? Since my kingdom is carved into a mountain, I'd say we have lots of rare jewels and minerals to offer. The forest surrounding the kingdom also has a wide variety of animals (as my character has studied) so fur trade is game as well.

@Proxploxtops

Enemies are nice to have. What should sour our relationship? Your Kingdom seems to center in on strategists of war, if I'm not incorrect? A very reserved people too, apparently. Maybe someone outwitted someone and embarrassed them, etc etc. What's your thoughts?

Gothia is rarely a friend or an enemy. But they would definitely trade you. Perhaps wool and mutton for gems. 

@Maevrys

Perhaps one of your royals from the past insulted my family by outwitting them in a game multiple times? Or perhaps insulted and entered my kingdom and started a drunk rampage through a town?

@Maevrys

Depending on what your people consider "Honor and Duty" as a narrow way of thinking. Otherwise there would be a mutual agreement on trading.

Though the people of Vorch have little care for luxury such as gems. But maybe if they trade with knowledge rather than just objects, that would be a perfect trade.

@Proxploxtops

I read your kingdom down, both of our countries are pretty much alike when it comes to profession main focus. Though yours seem to focus on soldiers capable of thinking strategist each one a different plan while my people follow one direct plan or strategy from one single leader. It also strikes me as a Kingdom that focus directly on the image or, per say, the show since you recall them as "Inquisition" while mine focus on war-efforts and field combat.

The both of our countries share a lot in culture and military ways, that for sure! 

@Shireling

Considering that your Kingdom has a more polite way of thinking, I believe we could ensure that my dynasty already met yours.

Here is just an idea, right? But what if the eldest brother of Inir Warden; Rason Warden, had been sent to your country to learn how to read, lead, and become more alike a ruler than just a soldier? Inir would arrive alongside his brother too, but he wouldn't be there to study. With this we would both know each other a little.

Zael is a well reserved kingdom, and colder to the other kingdoms, except for the trading, Zael doesn't communicate with the other kingdoms, and if often slightly unfriendly when it does. So Zael could definitely have enemies. 

Sure, I'd be interested. It's be more interesting if we werent all just happy to lucky friends.

Prox, is you character still a WIP? Your history looks pretty complete to me, but the tag is still there.

Freidien and Vorch would probably be exporting a lot of their surplus crops to places like Erisdar or La Lune where farming would be very difficult. I can definitely see Arlan and Vorch being rivals in terms of military strength, but that's not for me to say.

I'm also interested about race relations inside Freidien. You have wood elves and high elves co-existing within the same country. Do they tolerate each other? What sort of cultural differences do they have?

@Maevrys

Depending on what your people consider "Honor and Duty" as a narrow way of thinking. Otherwise there would be a mutual agreement on trading.

Though the people of Vorch have little care for luxury such as gems. But maybe if they trade with knowledge rather than just objects, that would be a perfect trade.

@Proxploxtops

I read your kingdom down, both of our countries are pretty much alike when it comes to profession main focus. Though yours seem to focus on soldiers capable of thinking strategist each one a different plan while my people follow one direct plan or strategy from one single leader. It also strikes me as a Kingdom that focus directly on the image or, per say, the show since you recall them as "Inquisition" while mine focus on war-efforts and field combat.

The both of our countries share a lot in culture and military ways, that for sure! 

@Shireling

Considering that your Kingdom has a more polite way of thinking, I believe we could ensure that my dynasty already met yours.

Here is just an idea, right? But what if the eldest brother of Inir Warden; Rason Warden, had been sent to your country to learn how to read, lead, and become more alike a ruler than just a soldier? Inir would arrive alongside his brother too, but he wouldn't be there to study. With this we would both know each other a little.

Actually, the Inquisition is only a branch of the overall military dedicated to witch hunting and demon slaying. 

They also praise the sun. (Not really).

Oh and my character is complete. Didn't remove the tag because I'm a doofus.

I'm making a demon and an adventurer. 

( This is me saying hello to everyone without actually saying hello. )

I'll eventually read all of this and try to catch up with everything,

which will be a paaaaaaain. Lmao. Anyway I might message certain users to get a better

idea of everything or plot certain things, if that's cool. 

I'm making a demon and an adventurer. 

( This is me saying hello to everyone without actually saying hello. )

I'll eventually read all of this and try to catch up with everything,

which will be a paaaaaaain. Lmao. Anyway I might message certain users to get a better

idea of everything or plot certain things, if that's cool. 

It's cold... I mean cool. Just let me get my glasses.

Speaking of reading under-lines... such a tinny little letter... 

@Shireling

Sounds like a deal.

I'm going to add a portion to my character's profile with relationship information so I can go back to it when I need to.

@Proxploxtops

Drunken rampage through a town doesn't sound like my people, so outwitting them in a game fits more my style. If we want to sour it even more (create a bit of rivalry), perhaps someone from your kingdom outwitted the youngest son who troubles with his knowledge studies. It's a shameful thing to have strength yet lack wisdom in Erisdar, and it causes Iris to have a personal vendetta against whoever insulted her brother, because she's very family-oriented.

@ShadowBroker

Perhaps there's some sour feelings with that subject of "honor and duty". Those in Erisdar don't really let something like honor or pride get in the way. Their idea of dishonor is their own inability to succeed in both wisdom and strength.. I have to think about their idea of that more. As for exchanging knowledge, I like that idea. Are their relationships to the point where knowledge-seekers can visit each others' kingdoms to learn? Or are you thinking more intel on.. other kingdoms? Demons, dangers, etc.

Hmm.. Should I describe their relationships with her input to allow for better insight on her character? Or just explain it the normal way?

Also, could I ask all the royals put a tag that their character is indeed a royal? I'm not in charge of this or anything, but it'll help me when I'm looking for kingdom info.

Maybe the demons and adventurers can tag themselves as such so there isn't anymore confusion too.

@angel ace.

Hello familiar face. Who are you making an adventurer for?

@Maevrys

We could definitely just add a Tag that says "ROYAL"

As for knowledge. I don't see my people requesting for "Inter" on other Kingdoms as they don't go undercover and whisper things here and there. Exchanging knowledge, that for sure.

The idea of "Honor and Duty" may diverse according with who you speak to, obviously. The ideology of a farmer would be to bring it's raw material on time, pay the taxes and defend it's comrades. A soldier would be to save the weak and the needed, fear not death and protect the realm. Lastly, a Lord's ideology would be like a Father's point of view, having thousands of children, worrying about all of them.

Part of me is too anxious to let go of this opportunity... The other doesn't want to ruin the surprise...

Oh what the... tell me! @Baku !! :P  

He left because he wanted to find and challenge stronger opponents. Different then anything Vorche has to offer. He is a warrior in the sense of wanting to clash with the strongest and wouldn't mind winning or losing.

@Shireling

I see no reason not. Gothia is known for its universities. 

@Shireling

Sounds like a deal.

I'm going to add a portion to my character's profile with relationship information so I can go back to it when I need to.

@Proxploxtops

Drunken rampage through a town doesn't sound like my people, so outwitting them in a game fits more my style. If we want to sour it even more (create a bit of rivalry), perhaps someone from your kingdom outwitted the youngest son who troubles with his knowledge studies. It's a shameful thing to have strength yet lack wisdom in Erisdar, and it causes Iris to have a personal vendetta against whoever insulted her brother, because she's very family-oriented.

@ShadowBroker

Perhaps there's some sour feelings with that subject of "honor and duty". Those in Erisdar don't really let something like honor or pride get in the way. Their idea of dishonor is their own inability to succeed in both wisdom and strength.. I have to think about their idea of that more. As for exchanging knowledge, I like that idea. Are their relationships to the point where knowledge-seekers can visit each others' kingdoms to learn? Or are you thinking more intel on.. other kingdoms? Demons, dangers, etc.

Hmm.. Should I describe their relationships with her input to allow for better insight on her character? Or just explain it the normal way?

Also, could I ask all the royals put a tag that their character is indeed a royal? I'm not in charge of this or anything, but it'll help me when I'm looking for kingdom info.

Maybe the demons and adventurers can tag themselves as such so there isn't anymore confusion too.

@angel ace.

Hello familiar face. Who are you making an adventurer for?

Yeah, perhaps in a complex game we outwitted your family in which caused "cheating" from your family which in turn caused our house to cheat? Or perhaps we played dirty in a game of wits and created some sort of rivalry between us?

@Baku

A brute that left it's countrymen for a challenge rather fancier than anything the entire Kingdom had to offer? And just when he leaves to seek this challenge, the whole world turns to hell.

Wonder if he is so eager to spill blood of the living or with the demons would be enough.

Yes, I can see how my character may find insulting that he felt the country when it most needed him. But Inir would not confront him in physical way of speaking, more like he would address him as a mercenary without purpose. A sell-sword.

@Shireling

Sweeeet...

Prox, is you character still a WIP? Your history looks pretty complete to me, but the tag is still there.

Freidien and Vorch would probably be exporting a lot of their surplus crops to places like Erisdar or La Lune where farming would be very difficult. I can definitely see Arlan and Vorch being rivals in terms of military strength, but that's not for me to say.

I'm also interested about race relations inside Freidien. You have wood elves and high elves co-existing within the same country. Do they tolerate each other? What sort of cultural differences do they have?

Freidien actually don't mind about the wood elves here, since they do help them out if they need it. The wood elves and the high elves both love nature here; and they also don't mind about the wood elves' cultural differences, because the high elves are actually very understanding towards them. 
The wood elves worship Gaia while some of the high elves are slowly starting to worship Gaia here, but most of them worship their own nature goddess: Freida.

@ShadowBroker

Sounds like there is room for conflict. While a soldier would never abuse anyone and wouldn't stand for it, the people of Erisdar are competitive and independent. No one will turn a blind eye to someone in need, but their belief of everyone pulling their own weight is strong. Weak people are minimal in Erisdar because it's so shamed to be weak and dependent on others' strength.

But got it, knowledge only, no Intel. So scholars visiting each others' kingdom is a go?

@Proxploxtops

Giving your royalty a dark side, I like it. The royalty in Erisdar would be pretty displeased if you cheated, true. And the sinker is that the people would only be disappointed in the royal that let it happen. I'll let you know when I finished writing the Relationships log and you can tell me what you think.

@Maevrys

There is, of course, room for conflict. Though makes sense my Kingdom is more collective and helpful with it's own people for it has too much terrain and too many lands to cover. There wouldn't be problematic with economics or social-branches, no beggars walking down the streets asking for money. Everyone has a job to complete.

Ha! If you can call any Vorch suitable for the name scholars! I believe there would be healers or craft-workers arriving your land in order to learn more about the office to then return home to continue working.

Meanwhile yours wouldn't stay much in "Castle Bear" but wander in the vast land that is Vorch, studding the ruins and it's rare wildlife or flora. 

Well you are half right. He left a good six years before the RP started. So in reality he left in what could be a normal time.

@ShadowBroker

Sounds like there is room for conflict. While a soldier would never abuse anyone and wouldn't stand for it, the people of Erisdar are competitive and independent. No one will turn a blind eye to someone in need, but their belief of everyone pulling their own weight is strong. Weak people are minimal in Erisdar because it's so shamed to be weak and dependent on others' strength.

But got it, knowledge only, no Intel. So scholars visiting each others' kingdom is a go?

@Proxploxtops

Giving your royalty a dark side, I like it. The royalty in Erisdar would be pretty displeased if you cheated, true. And the sinker is that the people would only be disappointed in the royal that let it happen. I'll let you know when I finished writing the Relationships log and you can tell me what you think.

Thanks, it should be noted that while some are displeased, they are only displeases at the fact that they lost. In their mind as a tactician, cheating is justifiable. It is only a fact shared among Alrlanians however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back