OOC chat

Meh. I actually feel kinda... Empty..

Not because I made a child cry today (( @ShadowBroker I'm talking about you, and you know it <3  )), but because I forgot to eat lunch. My stomach is feeling empty.

On a more serious note, @Ms. Sparrow I sincerely apologize for scaring ShadowBorker away. He'll be borking in a better place now, I hope.

It's k. We all know that feel.

Enough. I've read over it. I've spoken with @ShadowBroker, and he thinks his best choice is to leave. 

In either case, if he leaves or stays, the fight is over. Done deal. Drop it. The more I read over, the more the fight seems completely stupid, and unnecessary. Roleplay is meant to be fun, and not difficult. In the future, I would request everyone to refrain from provoking anyone in OOC. We lose people, and the RP dies, and ruins it for everyone.

In any case, were probably a person short, which takes us down to a fewer number of people. We're gonna need more. So, if any of you know anybody that'd be interested in this sort of roleplay. It'd be a major help if you invited them. 

Thank you. 

Enough. I've read over it. I've spoken with @ShadowBroker, and he thinks his best choice is to leave. 

In either case, if he leaves or stays, the fight is over. Done deal. Drop it. The more I read over, the more the fight seems completely stupid, and unnecessary. Roleplay is meant to be fun, and not difficult. In the future, I would request everyone to refrain from provoking anyone in OOC. We lose people, and the RP dies, and ruins it for everyone.

In any case, were probably a person short, which takes us down to a fewer number of people. We're gonna need more. So, if any of you know anybody that'd be interested in this sort of roleplay. It'd be a major help if you invited them. 

Thank you. 

Shadow left Oh god.

Er.. My bad, sorry... I probably could've handled the situation better...

So, it's really just the four of us now, huh? I know a few people that might be interested.. I'll talk to them about it when I get the chance. No promises, though.

Well. Due to my amazing skills. I have convinced Shadow to stay. 

I think. >_>

:)  

Which also means there will be no mention of the fight whatsoever, unless you two are apologizing. And none of that passive-aggressive apologizing either. xD. But anyway, the fights over, so let's forget it, and move on with the RP shall we?

@Shadowbroker

So do these guys Atlas meets, do they serve the demon Lords? Should he hate/be afraid of them? Is it a well known thing?

@Yappi Not a very well know thing - but there are rumors that a Demon Lord converted some amount of humans of it's own humanity. Therefore they serve the Demon Lord.

Whatever the reaction Atlas will have before these men is up to you and your character. 

Users who are viewing this thread