OOC chat

Given there are no current kingdoms I'm not sure if I can complete my CS. Also what kinds of cultures are there? I said I wanted to make a samurai but I don't know if it would fit.

Gonna wait a bit before I make my character. I want to see what other people make before I jump in.

I am actually laughing of how the other royals are humans while Flora is the only royal, who isn't a human here. xD  

Would it be any problem if I made a barbaric character? I feel that I want to start off the ruckus early on.

Aye, aye!

I shall pillage and loot to my hearts desire!

NO ONE SHALL BE SPARED. NOT EVEN THE CHILDREN.

btw I'm going to be kind of a third party. I'll explain it in greater detail for when I complete my character. :D

@DarknessSpirit

Also, if you guys want I can try to make a map of the world to give a better preservative of all the kingdoms and etc.

Awesome possum. Another note, If you have anything specific to add like a certain location or landscape, etc. Try to let me know in advance as well. Much appreciated.

@DarknessSpirit

It helps. I'll mostly be reading the other kingdom's descriptions (Which I've already had a glance at) and do my best to recreate them. Again, it won't be ideal or perfect. So what will end up happening is that I will use the information that I can gain and make a sort of rough draft. I'll then post it on the thread here and let you guys decide what should be done. All ideas are welcomed of course.

@DarknessSpirit

I'll start a making either tonight or the day after, depending when I finish my character creation. Hope this works for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back