OOC chat

Hello team!! I am truly busy for the next days. I believe afternoon sunday i will be free to finish the cs, photos and such!!

About the map! We should create a wide area to start with which will be a "center" zone where we can travel to all directions in order to make it large and expansive and have little limitations for traveling!!! Though i believe we will all go in one direction only, the opposite side of the demons!

Finally done! Christ, it took longer than it needed to. >_>

Your character and mine could have an interesting dynamic because the Gothians are real big on law and order so there could be some animosity there as Gothian knights would probably be his biggest enemy. 

Your character and mine could have an interesting dynamic because the Gothians are real big on law and order so there could be some animosity there as Gothian knights would probably be his biggest enemy. 

mhm!

While it won't be necessarily head-to-head combat. I can see my character just stirring up some trouble with the Gothians. But that's up to what the Gothian knights do in response. Otherwise, I'm still going to work a bit on some key parts and clean up some things but for right now this is him for the meantime.

mhm!

While it won't be necessarily head-to-head combat. I can see my character just stirring up some trouble with the Gothians. But that's up to what the Gothian knights do in response. Otherwise, I'm still going to work a bit on some key parts and clean up some things but for right now this is him for the meantime.

Freidien wouldn't be involve with Gothia and RavenBrand's situation, since they just give them the supplies that they need even if they didn't ask for it.

Freidien wouldn't be involve with Gothia and RavenBrand's situation, since they just give them the supplies that they need even if they didn't ask for it.

Yeah. I kinda see that everyone is going to hate me no matter what in some way or another.

Ok. So it turns out that the map I was building won't become a thing. I either can't get it uploaded with high resolution (Which results in crap resolution) or through rpnation's attachment system. Sorry guys.

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
Ok. So it turns out that the map I was building won't become a thing. I either can't get it uploaded with high resolution (Which results in crap resolution) or through rpnation's attachment system. Sorry guys.

Just out of curiosity. What program did you use to make your map?

I guess so. idk.

Really it's just an added feature so I guess its not that important. 

@Lorkhan

Last edited by a moderator:
@Beta✯

I'm an hour behind you, it just hit midnight.

Considering a shower and then bed, after I finish this episode of a show I'm watching.

@Lorkhan

Your gif icon is eye-catching.

Ooh Elven resistance fighter. Nice.

I don't even know...

It's like a mix of Love Live! and AKB0048 except a lot weaker of a plot.

I was looking for the right image for a character, and it was one of the characters from this anime...

So I googled it out of curiosity.

It's called The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls. Everything's so predictable... My eyes.

... But maybe it'll give me reference for new characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back