OOC chat

Maybe just shower and sleep.

Or read. I could read something.

But reading makes me want to write.

Perhaps I will just sit and wait patiently until on of my RPs start . . .

I've been watching Westworld lately. Currently on episode 5.

I've been watching house of cards season 2. Loving it so far.

Maybe just shower and sleep.

Or read. I could read something.

But reading makes me want to write.

Perhaps I will just sit and wait patiently until on of my RPs start . . .

You could.... Getting certain RP's to start are painful sometimes.

Role-plays with a lot of people have the advantage of diversity and creativity,

but the disadvantage of schedules and waiting.

Ahh.. Good night Beta.

I long for sleep.

By the way @ShadowBroker My character comes from your kingdom. So yeah I'm curious to see how your kingdom reacts to people who chose to leave it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Baku Yeah I just saw it and commented it down. I thought we just... you know... nevermind XD

Well!... Since the kingdom is rather doom. It will all depend on what he got to say about it! 

Yes! Sorry! I just read that out x.x 

All people from Vorcha have a sense of honor and duty for it's people, so I truly wonder how you will roleplay this character! and what excuse does it has for leaving! 

Don't you love when creating a character for one thing leads to an idea for another?

Afternoon, my Sunday passed by quick.

Probably has something to with waking up at 11.

Whoops.

How's everyone else's day?

Fantastic. Like Literately. 

Instead of cooking food I will ask for delivery, today will be netflix and chill! :P  

Um...Freidien is my character's kingdom name not your kingdom, and you even took Freidien's emblem here.  :|

He's an adventurer, not a royal. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.

We should like write a tag at the very start of the Character Sheet so no one gets confused... again... like I did... 

I thought the emblems are supposed to represent the kingdom as a whole though, not just the Royal House.

Kingdom:

Kingdom you're from:

*Whats the emblem?:

*Tell me about your kingdom? What's it known for? Being cunning? Good with trade? What's the land around it like? The climate?:

(If there's a star/* in front of it, it means royals only, which means only Royal characters fill it out) <- Nope, since it say that in the character sheet.

Kingdom:

Kingdom you're from:

*Whats the emblem?:

*Tell me about your kingdom? What's it known for? Being cunning? Good with trade? What's the land around it like? The climate?:

(If there's a star/* in front of it, it means royals only, which means only Royal characters fill it out) <- Nope, since it say that in the character sheet.

My mistake, then. Again, please read the entire profile before you jump to conclusions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back