• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC - Black Ops

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Guys, I have an idea, how about I give your PCs an operator, you know, that guy that analyzes info and helps you through comm. He or she might help with the hacking sometimes, and give you situational information and stuff... If you like the idea I’ll write 2-3 operators that you can choose from.

Guys, I have an idea, how about I give your PCs an operator, you know, that guy that analyzes info and helps you through comm. He or she might help with the hacking sometimes, and give you situational information and stuff... If you like the idea I’ll write 2-3 operators that you can choose from.

That would be really cool. Don't embedded agents commonly have a handler or something? It'd be dope. I don't think they should help with hacking though, I feel it'd be funner to just have a person to give us the minimal direction and occasional esoteric/hidden info we need. That way hacking stays something we have to deal with, instead of handing it off.

Well guys, before you go into the course, you must confirm which type of gun and weapon you’ll take and Whiplash will assign you your operator. I wrote at least 10 concepts, so, help me pick one. Male or female? You want him/her to be more proficient in hacking/guns/social interaction/lore? Criminal/Military/Privateer?

Once you have picked an operator, you’ll run right into action.

Well guys, before you go into the course, you must confirm which type of gun and weapon you’ll take and Whiplash will assign you your operator. I wrote at least 10 concepts, so, help me pick one. Male or female? You want him/her to be more proficient in hacking/guns/social interaction/lore? Criminal/Military/Privateer?

Personally I want someone more into hacking and guns.
Don't matter if male or female as long as they like me better than Whiplash.

Equipment: I have skills with shotgun and pistol, so Im taking those.
As for melee weapons, you never said what we are allowed. I suppose taking someone's arm off with an axe might be an issue?

Gender's whatever, they can be a transhuman ascended beyond gender if you wish. Whichever gender you think would make a better story. I think lore and secondarily social interaction should be their thing. We can probably find gun people in the field, same with hackers. I'm thinking criminal or privateer, but having to work with an enlisted could be engaging.

Gender's whatever, they can be a transhuman ascended beyond gender if you wish. Whichever gender you think would make a better story. I think lore and secondarily social interaction should be their thing. We can probably find gun people in the field, same with hackers. I'm thinking criminal or privateer, but having to work with an enlisted could be engaging.

Since we seem to be in a career disagreement, I'm gonna say it's not overly important to me, so I will be perfectly fine if you go with Buckteeth's suggestions.

Equipment: Gonna take a battle rifle and a high caliber pistol. Gonna wear the heavy armor and bring a blackjack equivalent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back