• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] A Magic's Folly

That is a good question! I have no ideaXD Alistar is waiting patiently:P

Cychotic Cychotic I thank you for your concession, lol! Appeasement seemed like the best way to go, or we could have risked a Bearer simply walking out!

Cychotic Cychotic I thank you for your concession, lol! Appeasement seemed like the best way to go, or we could have risked a Bearer simply walking out!
Yup~ (truth be told I was waiting for someone to try to appeal since I didn't want Florian to be the only one make big moves)

I got so many things I want to say both in ooc and ic,but it would ruin my rp ambitions and risk metagaming too much. But I liked those replies, it plays right into my hands. :3

I got so many things I want to say both in ooc and ic,but it would ruin my rp ambitions and risk metagaming too much. But I liked those replies, it plays right into my hands. :3
woo! can't wait to see how it unfolds.

(also beware of late replies, I'm dabbling in code and I usually get sucked in)

woo! can't wait to see how it unfolds.

(also beware of late replies, I'm dabbling in code and I usually get sucked in)
IF it unfolds. that really just depends on the direction of the rp and if it can be done without powerplaying. That why I'm laying breadcrumbs now, to foreshadow things before hand.

no big deal, late replies to me is like 3 days of nothing.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy
Lost Lost
Rari Rari
Alexander Time Alexander Time
Bellz Bellz

Hey guys! Just a heads up that this current period in the rp is the period in which you can establish alliances and relationships with the people of the group for your characters! Use it wisely.
The biggest hindrance for me is I'd rather do this while doing the quest itself. Whether that's actively making preparation for the journey or getting through security in a foreign land's border. While this current rp setting was interesting. It's use has already been used up. We all have been debriefed about the mission quite a bit. So unless bella or lost wanted to make a reply to someone in the thread or ask a question, I think it's about time we move on with the rp.

I mean if you wanted I could make a solo post or two,but I'd rather use subtlety, something that solo posts can't achieve.

The biggest hindrance for me is I'd rather do this while doing the quest itself. Whether that's actively making preparation for the journey or getting through security in a foreign land's border. While this current rp setting was interesting. It's use has already been used up. We all have been debriefed about the mission quite a bit. So unless bella or lost wanted to make a reply to someone in the thread or ask a question, I think it's about time we move on with the rp.

I mean if you wanted I could make a solo post or two,but I'd rather use subtlety, something that solo posts can't achieve.

Ah, that's understood. I will most likely change the time and send the Bearers on their way tomorrow morning when I get up so we can get the rp going.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy Alexander Time Alexander Time Bellz Bellz Rari Rari
Greetings Bearres!! I have some interesting news, it has been approved by Cy that bearers get to create the location of there sole key!!! -tosses napkin confetti everywhere since real confetti is to expensive-

Now this this does entail creating a bio (Short or long it solely depends on how much work you wish to place into), pictures would be helpful of the location of the key if you can obtain them.

Now it has been stated that the key is located in one of the most magical fluctuations in your world; where you wish to have it is solely up to you. You can have your key be in a underground fortresses that was build around the key if you want or it being in some dark dangrouse place, the choices are endless.

Anything you wish to keep secret as a surprise you can message to CY (I think)

Ah, that's understood. I will most likely change the time and send the Bearers on their way tomorrow morning when I get up so we can get the rp going.
Sounds cool. :) No rush though! I'm farming in fantasy war tactics and am tilted
Almost forgot this is optional of course.
At this rate we shouldn't be going to newt anytime soon. I'm assuming the first world we go to will be a major event in itself. Is this something I can put up whenever I want or is it for the convience of cychotic in planning out the rp's direction? Because I have ideas,but finding the right pictures and refining the idea should take a few days. (if it's gonna be good)

Sounds cool. :) No rush though! I'm farming in fantasy war tactics and am tilted

At this rate we shouldn't be going to newt anytime soon. I'm assuming the first world we go to will be a major event in itself. Is this something I can put up whenever I want or is it for the convience of cychotic in planning out the rp's direction? Because I have ideas,but finding the right pictures and refining the idea should take a few days. (if it's gonna be good)
Hmmmmmm how many days?

Put it up whenever you want, we are most definitely visiting Newt later, not earlier. I would love it if you could finish it in around 1-2 weeks since you have Newt.

We already have Aster planned out, which should give the rest of you about the same amount of time as Newt.

Put it up whenever you want, we are most definitely visiting Newt later, not earlier. I would love it if you could finish it in around 1-2 weeks since you have Newt.

We already have Aster planned out, which should give the rest of you about the same amount of time as Newt.
cool, I'll probably have something sunday. Probably
The CY has spoken -sips coco- :p
*is sitting over here with no co co :( *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back