• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] A Magic's Folly

Cychotic

♠ sᴘᴀᴅᴇs
VESTARI, FOUR WORLDS
Welcome to the OOC, for everything that is not in the role-play. .

VEYN
85515-bigthumbnail.jpg

The world of Veyn is centered around ship trade, its cities located on a large island filled with mild people. Veyn faintly resembles current Asia, with its oriental buildings and culture that revolves around advanced strategy and trade deals. The royalty here are cunning, allowing them to intelligently keep its markets booming and income flowing. It's king is harsh, but rules fairly, and most people resemble the Asian race. In this town, magic is perfectly balanced with the will of humans. Its Bearer is skilled with rune magics and is proficient with offensive magic.
NEWT
12172-flying-fantasy_art-steampunk.jpg

Newt bustles with technology as its airships grace the skies and its cogs turn. This world, known for its advanced air tech, boasts its large travels and steampunk towns. The people there are intelligent and a bit stuck up as they have cast away most practice of magic. Newt's human will in this world has overpowered the will of magic, leaving few but the Bearer with the power. It is ruled by a council, its highest member greedy and power hungry. Currently, the world is in slight chaos, with rebellions and war striking against the world's rulings. The people resemble those who are African and the Bearer specializes in defense as well as stealth.
ASTER
lmht-truyen-thuyet-vua-vo-danh-04.jpg

Aster has the most magic out of all the worlds, giving it a formidable status. Magicians are countless, and because of this, the economy revolves are magical services. Its Queen is noble and more often than not, too kind. Aster blooms with enchanted forests and curious creatures of magic, the streets filled with lights. The world is carefree, as if always in a party and rarely has any conflicts. Its people as well as its practices resemble those of Britain. Its Bearer calls upon light magics.
FAUN
db65baaf96dea0d402580fbea63553dd.jpg

Faun is the most nature filled world out of the four, its cities covered in foliage and build among large forests. Ruled by no one, Faun is a place for those wishing to seek sanctuary, as it sits upon serenity. A place of meditation, the world has healers, paladins, and other magicians centered around the magic of peace. Its people are elf-like and tend to be kind hearted and just. Being so, Faun is the most difficult world to break into, as it is strongly warded against conflict.

Last edited:
What are the posting rules? Are we doing this by rounds(everyone gets a post in before posting again) or do we post whenever we feel its necessary to?
It is a bit of both. Post when necessary but don't leave the entire group behind. So if you noticed that some members haven't posted in a while, you could wait until they have posted to continue.

Lost Lost I've noticed that when you post your words begin to venture off the page and I can no longer see your full post. I'm not sure if it's just becaus of my phone

Lost Lost I've noticed that when you post your words begin to venture off the page and I can no longer see your full post. I'm not sure if it's just becaus of my phone

Yeah, it's likely the phone. The BBcode I use in character isn't mobile friendly. Sorry >_<

Last edited:
Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy Lost Lost Alexander Time Alexander Time Rari Rari I personally love all of your chars, they each present their own life,'thoughts, personality that are extreme interesting and unique. When I read the posts I can feel the tension between them all and the mistrust that is only hidden by a thin vail of politeness and restraint.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy Lost Lost Alexander Time Alexander Time Rari Rari I personally love all of your chars, they each present their own life,'thoughts, personality that are extreme interesting and unique. When I read the posts I can feel the tension between them all and the mistrust that is only hidden by a thin vail of politeness and restraint.
Glad someone like it. I would be lying if I said this was the first time I played a character like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back