• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

one x one search | ipc | pairings and plots inside!

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw
I am going to try to keep this short and simple. I am looking for a long term rp partner. I have rp a lot of the different genres from fandom to realistic and modern. I usually prefer to play females however, I'd be more than happy to double for you! I can match post length and can crank out 2-3 paragraphs per post. 

Below are a list of pairings and ideas.

CRAVING

• Split / Multiple personality RP
  • Passengers RP (Ocs)
  • Pokemon Sun and Moon (will play canon and non-canon)
  • Blind x Seeing
  • Ghost x Human
  • Horror / Gore

REALISTIC / MODERN

• Gang member x Crime Boss's Daughter
  • Roadtrip
  • Good girl x Gangster

FANDOM

• Gurren Lagaan
  • Naruto
  • Death Note (Oc or Canon)
  • Supernatural ( Oc or canon)
  • Marvel and Dc (Crossovers welcome!)
  • Fruits Basket
  • Steven Universe
  • Powerpuff Girls (Grown up)
  • Code Lyoko 
  • Have any fandoms, just ask!

FANTASY

• Vampires
  • Mermaids
  • Werewolves
  • Princess
  • Ghosts
  • Monsters

Do you have any ideas regarding plots and characters for SU? ^^ I don't really ship anything, but I'm open for suggestions as well. 

I'd love a horror x gore rp, possibly with fantasy creatures or a gang member x crime boss's daughter?

Interested in Naruto or Supernatural. I only double though. ^^ Let me know if you are interested in talking more about either one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back