• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One x One Partner Search-Updated with plots

Jovabae

Unlucky Member
Hello!

I’m Joey, I recently found this site and I finally decided to make a post. Though I’m not new to role playing, I’ve been doing it for 5 years now, but it’s been a while and I’ve been missing it so I figured I’d try to find some new partners.

I’m 28 years old and have two sweet cats, Bean and Luffy, and I work full time. So I like to use role playing as a little escape, weaving stories, worlds, and characters are my favorite things. I also love to draw so I may even draw some scenes that we write if they spark inspiration.

I don’t have many requirements when it comes to all of this, but I do have some.

Post Length/Reply time- I’m not really a huge stickler when it comes to post length, as long as I have something to reply to I’m happy. That being said, I average anywhere between 3-5 paragraphs per reply, then my intros can be a little longer than that. As I said, I do have a full time job and other responsibilities, but I can usually average 1-2 replies a day or sometimes more if I have the time. I do not expect a response every day from you, we all have our own lives and our own schedules, so don’t feel pressured if you can only reply once a day to once a week.
Limits- I’m pretty laid back when it comes to these things, we can discuss more as we chat. I want us both to be comfortable.
Ghosting- I’m pretty ghost friendly, it happens, I’ve done it before. But I will try my best to let you know if I’m going to be away for more than a few days.
Age- I prefer to rp with someone who is 21+, nothing against anyone, but it's what I’m most comfortable with.
Gender Pairings- I am more than comfortable doing any type of pairing, I’m most used to m// but I’ll do any of them. When it comes to m/f I do prefer to double, I’ve been in too many situations where I was expected to play the male role every time. It isn’t like I hate playing that role, but I’d like to play a female once in a while.
Where to rp- I’m most used to discord but I’m fine keeping it here on pms.
Romance- I love romance, it's definitely something I’d like to include, but it doesn’t have to be the main focus. I prefer a more organic relationship to build between our characters.
Participation- I love world building and chatting ooc with my partners, all I ask is that you are active in the planning process and not just agreeing. Let me know what you like or dislike, let's plan something together!
Info sheets and Face claims- I'm pretty flexible when it comes to these things, I either draw my characters or use artbreeder for my face claims, I just go with what my partner is most comfortable with. That being said, I don't care what type of face claims you use, what ever you are more used to. For character sheets, I can do simple or detailed, again it just depends on what you prefer.

Okay, now we can get into the stuff I’m actually looking for.

Fandom-
OC x OC only please, that's all I’ll do, I don’t feel comfortable writing CC x OC

Harry Potter-I’ve been binging the books and Hogwarts Legacy so I’d love to do something within the universe! We can play as students or young adults, I really just want to use the world. I feel like it has so much to offer.

That's all for now, I’ll add more as I go.

Original Pairings-

Bold-What I’m craving

Were-creature x Hunter(I like the idea of other creatures besides a wolf, like big cat, bear, ect)
Were-creature x Were-creature
Supernatural Creature x Human
Pirate x Siren
Villain x Civilian
Prince x Commoner
Fae x Human
Demon x Human/Hunter
Big company CEO x Small business owner
Flower shop/Tattoo shop AU
Beauty and the Beast AU
Arranged Marriage
Soulmates

Childhood friends to lovers
Enemies to lovers
Omegaverse
Fantasy Adventure
(something D&D themed)
Dragon Riders(I really loved House of the Dragon, and after reading Fire and Blood I’d love to do something with war, drama, romance, and dragons. But with original characters, lands, ect)

Plots:

I'll keep adding them as I go.

Guardian Beast x Human

For many years the Kingdom of Dawncrest has been thriving, everything seemed to be going well. It wasn’t until one day the leader of the king’s army brought a set of wings to the king, saying that he and his men had slain the beast in the mountains, a being that everyone had thought was a danger to the kingdom. But they were wrong, said beast was actually the one protecting the kingdom. It wasn't long before plague and misery fell upon Dawncrest, the king wasn’t sure what to do at this point but after a month of unrest sightings of a beast flying through the skies above the castle seemed to rattle the king.

One evening, the beast descended on the castle, but it took on a human shape as it landed, slaying any guards that tried to hold the beast off. It made its way into the castle and the throne room, it seemed it was on a mission, like it knew exactly where to go. The king stood to defend his family as the beast entered, even if he knew it would be futile. When the beast spotted the wings displayed above the throne they lashed out at the king, missing any vital spots on purpose, they wanted the king alive it seemed. Finally the beast spoke up, telling the king that the beast that was slaughtered was the one protecting the realm, and now that they were gone unknown horrors would persist unless a new beast took its place. They offered a solution, that the heir would come with them, to be married to the ruler of their people as payment for the life that they took. That a new protector would come and heal the kingdom. When the king protested the beast said that if the king refuses that they would tear the kingdom apart. That's when the heir spoke up, agreeing to the terms, wanting to save their family and kingdom no matter what.

With that the beast took the heir to their home land, a place deep in the mountains, far from the Kingdom of Dawncrest. The people of the large village were intrigued by the human now in their midst, but others didn’t care to have the human here, their people killed one of their own. The human has to adjust to their new life amongst the beasts, had to come to terms with the fact that they agreed to marry someone they knew nothing of.

Notes:

This has the potential to be drama packed, an enemies to lovers trope, and I was thinking that a possible war could break out if the humans make the call to go against the beasts because their heir was stolen. Mixed emotions within the human because they had just fallen in love with the village and its people, but now that their father is calling for war they are torn on which side to support.

Mythical Being x Human

When they were young, Muse A was always told stories about the Mythical Realm, a place where different types of supernatural and mythical beings lived in harmony by their grandmother. Her stories were always so detailed, one would think that she had been there, but A always brushed it off as a simple fairy tale. Nothing like that could ever exist. But one day, after their grandmother’s passing, they go to clean out the old house. They went alone, wanting to get a start on everything, but something seemed off about the house. Muse A couldn’t place it, so they went about cleaning out the rooms. When they made it into the basement the weird feeling got stronger, something was definitely off here.

As they cleaned up they noticed a breeze was coming from an old looking door on the far side of the wall, had that been there this whole time? Letting their curiosity get the best of them they went to the door, that weird feeling was much stronger here, with shaky hands they reached to open the door. But the door suddenly slammed open and some kind of force dragged them inside. They had been expecting to end up in a dusty room but instead they were standing in the middle of a dense forest, they were definitely not in their grandmother’s house anymore. But there didn’t seem like there was any way to get back, panic started to set in as they stood there.

Muse B is a being from this realm, someone who had known Muse A’s grandmother for many years, they felt the shift in energy and went to see if she had come back again. Only to see Muse A freaking out, they looked so similar to the grandmother that B had to pause to try and figure out who this human was.

Muse B approaches A and tries to figure out who they are, but A is too shaken up to really explain anything. So Muse B offers to bring them somewhere safe for now, these woods aren't safe for a human to be in alone.

Once both of them are at Muse B’s home they explain where they are, it was the world that Muse A’s grandmother always told them stories about. B explains that the grandmother was a guardian for the realm, that there were other humans who also took on this role to keep the realm safe from other humans. Muse A just wants to go home, but it would seem like they are stuck here. Muse B offers to help them find a way to get back home, that they’d have to find the old witch that lived in the mountains, she would be able to get the human home. But the only problem was that the witch hasn’t been seen in years, but Muse B promises A that they would do anything in their power to return them home safely.

Notes:
This is a fun adventure story, can the two of them find the witch and get the human home safely? Or will Muse A be stuck there forever? They have to venture across the lands, Muse B shows them the wonders of the realm and they start to understand why their grandmother loved this place so much. They will face dangers as well, as most of the beings in this realm aren’t used to human or have a strong hatred towards them.

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Muse A and Muse B have been friends for years, both working for the same renowned vampire hunting organization. Their partnership was renowned- they were a formidable duo, successfully hunting down the undead and eradicating any threat that came their way. As they fought side by side, their bond grew deeper, evolving into a friendship that seemed unbreakable. Muse A, a skilled and daring hunter, was the one who could always make Muse B laugh in the face of danger, and Muse B, the more reserved and strategic of the two, admired A's fearless approach to their dangerous job. Everything was perfect until one fateful day that would change their lives forever.

During a vicious battle with a powerful vampire, Muse A made a critical mistake that cost them dearly. Instead of landing the killing blow, they stumbled, giving the vampire the opportunity to sink his fangs into A's flesh and turn them into one of the undead creatures they had sworn to destroy. Muse B, witnessing the horrifying transformation of their best friend, was filled with a mix of devastation and disbelief. Acting swiftly, they chased after the vampire and managed to slay it before he could inflict any further harm, but when they came back Muse A was no where to be found. Muse B searched for hours, but there wasn’t a sight of their partner.

After months had passed they had given up, there was no sign of Muse A, and with the organization breathing down their neck they had no choice but to move on. Its isn’t until 5 years later when Muse B was sent out to exterminate a vampire that had been been reported to be associated with a larger ring of vampires, a group the organization had been trying to track down for years, that they would finally see Muse A again. But they aren’t the person they used to know.

Muse B can’t being themselves to kill their old friend, despite who they’ve become, and Muse A isn’t sure how to deal with the situation either. Now they have to try and navigate this new situation, despite the monstrous nature of Muse A’s existence, Muse B couldn't bring himself to end his friend's life. The conflicting emotions of betraying the organization or killing their friend began to plague them.

Will Muse B defy the organization and help Muse A, or will they be committed to their mission?

Notes:

This is definitely something that can be filled with drama, angst, slow burn, and a longing feeling from each side as they try to come to terms with this new relationship.

I'm also up to try new things, if you have any pairings or ideas you'd like to try that is similar to my interests but isn't listed, please feel free to suggest any!

Thank you for reading! I hope to hear from some of you. Feel free to pm
me if you are interested!

Last edited:
Hey!!! I’d be interested in the

werecreature X hunter
or
the arranged marriage (thinking maybe princess and prince have couple ideas)

If you are : )

You seem like such an intricate RPer. Hoping you will add my discord so we can discuss a roleplay!

starburst3373

Users who are viewing this thread

Back