• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One v one rp with Chazghost

Aki pulled on her daddy's hand "daddy why is mean humans attacking mommy" she asked sadly
@ChazGhost

Kira looked around and a fox jumped out of the couch and it licked her cheek "aww im keeping this guy" she smiled

"Its all just a big misunderstanding ok. Ill just fine out whats going on and sort it all out" Max said kneeling down hugging Aki. "Well I geuss somthing was living here" Max said looking at the fox.

@Tsutarji

Aki smiled at her daddy and she hugged him "ok daddy...i hope they leave us alone"

Kira was being licked to death by the fox "stop it buddy" she pet the foxs ears

@ChazGhost

"Me to my little pyro" Max said smiling. "Honny be carful with the fox... Well your dragon never mind" Max said a sigh.

The knights were slashing down small bushes and branches as they walked through the woods in the dragons direction.

@Tsutarji

Kira grinned then she put the fox on her head and she smiled "he wont hurt me...im his new owner and im alot stronger than him" 
Aki giggled then she hugged his leg "daddy im scared..."
@ChazGhost

"Ok but why are you using him like a hat?" Max asked looking at fox on kiras head. "It will be ok, mommy and daddy are here to protect you" Max said rubbing Aki's head.

The knights were still slowly going through the thick woods having to leave the horse on the road.

@Tsutarji

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira smiled "cuz he wants to be there " the fox rolled his eyes then he yipped " huh whats wrong.."

Aki heard some slashing "hey daddy i hear something"

@ChazGhost

"...were leaving" max said picking up aki after hear slashing noise close by. He then left the cabin and heard talking nearby. "We need to be as quiet as possible and try to escape" Man said quietly to Kira before slowly heading into the forest.

The knights wete closing in but wern't aware that the dragon waa there yet.

@Tsutarji

"Me to..." Max said as they moved through the forest. "I have friend who runs a tavern near here, we should be able to hide there for a bit and maybe my friend can tell us whats going on" Max whispered going deeper into the woods.

The knights found the cabin and started searching through it for the dragon and her family.

@Tsutarji

After a few hours of walking they made it out of the forest and distant were they came out was the tavern talked about. "We are almost there, we can rest soon and figure out whats going on" Max said with a sigh of relief.

The were now lost deep in the thick forest,

@Tsutarji

The tavern was nothing fancy but it was in good shape. Right outside the building was a woman with sword on her side as she looked around the area. "Hey Mace" Max called waving his hand. "Well if it isn't the merc, how ya been maxy" The woman said smiling.

@Tsutarji

Kira looked at the woman and she waved "hi there...im his wife Kira ...im a dragon " she smiled at her then Aki woke up in her daddy's arms " hey daddy whos that"
@ChazGhost

"She's a former mercenary until she married the tavern owner here, nice guy and slightly scary" Max said with a aigh shaking his head at Kira. "So you are a dragon. Shouldnt you guy be hiding, the king has his men hunting down dragons and killing them" Mace said. "Umm we came to hide here... Wait theres a WHAT!" max said surpirsed.

@Tsutarji

"The old king got killed by a rogue dragon and his son has taken revenge a little far, well come in" Mace said walking into the tavern. "Well that's great..." Max said with sigh walking in the tavern. The tavern looked was a bit rugged inside bur it was nice. The tavern wad almost empty except a gaint bald man at the counter runninf the bar. "Hey hunny" Mace said kissing the bartender. "Hi Jack" Max said waving at the giant.

@Tsutarji

Kira drooped "but why..i didnt do anything....he should be attack that dragon "she hugged max tight "I dont want to die..." she cried

@ChazGhost

"It doesn't matter to him, one dragon killed his father might as well kill them all. The man is not a big picture kind of guy." Mace said with sigh. Jack placed some tea on the counter for Kira and some juice for Aki. "Great, so there no mistake about this... Can we hide here for awhile?" Max asked. Jack just knodded his head yes.

@Tsutarji

Kira took a sip of her tea then she looked up "i have a child and a husband and i just want to live in peace " she laid her head down on the bar and she looked at Max "max.....im scared " she whimpers then she holds his hand close
@ChazGhost

"Well you can try talking to king but his father only died yesterday. Maybe if your lucky he'll come to his common sense and call the knights off." Mace said with a sigh. "Look Kira it will be okay in the end, I'm sure of it. We just have to lay low here awhile. Mace and Jack are good people, we'll ne safe here" Max said holding Kira's handbefore kissing her forehead.

@Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back