• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Tower (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shiela smirked as she motioned him in, "Don't touch anything in the dome, it's all very poisonous or very healing and there is no telling what it is." she advised him, "I'll check on you later."

Nicoli chuckled but nodded his understanding. “Right...touch nothing. Roger that.” He saluted Shiela in a playful manner. “You’re the best, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.” He said. It had been nice hearing her agree that him looking into other things was a good idea. He just hoped he could do it sufficiently. While he respected the job everyone had hear and on his teams for missions, he was a warrior at heart.

Sheila smirked, "Thanks. Have fun with it, Nicoli. That's the only way you'll get anywhere." She assured him before leaving him at the door, "Have fun." She repeated.

Nicoli chuckled a little walked into the dome. “Have fun....” he muttered to himself as if a reminder. He grinned some and then began walking around the dome, seeing what he could remember from what his mother had taught him. He hadn’t had to use the information in a long time and so it took a little while before he could start to be able to identify some of the plants.

Lillian walked up to Nicoli and smirked, crossing her arms, "As much as it would please me, Roland isn't here." She commented, thinking Nicoli had some mission for her husband, "He's taking care of Anthony and Sarah today, while our oldest and I have work to do." She informed him

Nicoli smiled when he saw Lillian and shook his head slightly. “I’m actually here for if you’ll allow me. I’m glad Roland has time to spend with the kids by the way. But I was hoping to observe and learn here.” He said.

Lillian looked shooked at Nicoli. "Seriously?" She smirked, "I didn't imagine you as the type to dabble outside of your field. But we honestly could use some help, although I don't imagine it's what you are looking to do." She commented

Nicoli smirked. “Why does everyone think I’m the stereotypical warrior.” He teased, he knew precisely why, though it was hitting a little harder to home now. But then he shrugged. “I’ll help however you need. You know I wouldn’t mind doing that on a normal basis right? I know you and Roland have got your hands full.” He said a little more serious.

Lillian smirked, "I know, kind of." she said as she motioned him to follow, "One of the Acit plants seeded ahead of schedule, so we have been trying to find them all over the garden." she explained, "I know that your mother taught you some herbs, but I don't know if the Acit plant was one of them. It's a poison plant, that effects more then just beings. If it spreads roots anywhere in the garden, the whole garden could be destroyed. So, everything has been placed on hold, to find the seeds. But we got some orders that need to be sent out. Normally, we have some help from other positions, but Hector has been busy with other matters and the other positions are not really the ones we talk to. I would normally have Anthony help get the word out, but he is helping his father with Sarah. So I need someone to deliver some herbs around the Tower. Including to pick up something that the Science need the herbs for, for a mission that is about to leave in a few hours. I doubt we will get the chance to get this done before then. I just need you to go through the list and deliver what needs to be delivered and help the Science with the thing they are sending out. I don't know anything about it, but you should be able to help out with that more then we could anyway."

Nicole smiled a little but then nodded his understanding. “I can do that much. You have the list and supplies all ready for delivery? I can get started now.” He said. He found he was excited to help out, even something like this that wasn’t directly related to the growing and knowledge of herbs. And it was still useful. Whatever stereotype people had of him he knew every little part of the tower was important to its function.

Lillian smiled, motioning ahead, "We have them set around here. I think you might need a Sink Hole for everything the Med Hall requested but there are a few other positions that need herbs too. I had them separated to make sure that it wouldn't be so hard." she told him as she lead the way, "It should be rather simple, to be honest, I know it's not much, but it's important that they get these things done and have it ready."

Nicoli smirked. “I’ll do the med hall first then come back for every thing else.” He suggested, starting to go to where she had motioned to. He wanted to do a good job at this.

Lillian smiled, as she stopped, "If you need to then you should." she moved to a room with four small bags, "They are a lot heavier then they look, so be careful." she motioned to the first on the right, "That is for the Med Hall." she stated, "It has a lot of herbs for healing obviously. But some other Herbs that you should probably keep closed. SO, I wouldn't open the bag. Give it to Shelia and you can come back for the others." she motioned to the next one, "That one is for the Spys, you can leave that at the Center of the Tower, they have a new little guy that is going to get it. He is practicing something, so keep your guard up." Then she moved to the next one, "This one is for the Justice in the West wing, there isn't much in it, so it will probably be the lightest one. I think if you leave it outside the door, it'll be fine." then she motioned to the last one, "And that is for the Science. They have a new member and I haven't heard too much on her, but they say that she got the equipment working and requested the herbs. There are a few more in there from request from before, but the main one goes to her and then I believe she is going to need you to help her get the tool to the Mission Leader before they leave."

Nicoli was torn between laughing and cursing and instead settled for a smile. Of course he’d be delivering to Helena. Who else would the new girl be? “Right...I can do all of that. Don’t worry Lillian, I’ll have his done in no time for you.” He said with a wink. He moved over to the supplies and grabbed the bag for the mad hall first. It was way heavier than he thought it would be, but not out of his limits. He then turned and left, going to he med hall. “Shiela?” He said as he entered the area where he thought she’d be. Wondering where she’d want her delivery.

Shelia smirked as she looked up to find him at the door, "Didn't expect to see you again, so soon." she commented as she noticed the bag, "But I see you find some use for your skills." she teased, before she motioned him to follow her, "This way. I heard about the Acit thing, wasn't sure if they would be able to send anyone, so I'm glad that you went to help." she shrugged, "It could be days before they find all the seeds, an Acti can spread it's seeds for miles and there could be at least a thousand of them." she explained as she lead him to a storage room, that was slightly low on herbs and supplies, "You can leave it by the door, we'll sort through them in a bit to get everything ready. Don't worry about the bag, I have my own deliverer to take it back."

Nicoli nodded as he set the bag down. “I’ve heard they can be nasty on the loose. I’ll see if I can help once I’ve finished the deliveries...if they need it.” He said as he set the bag down where she’d indicated. “I’ll probably see you in passing, if I live...one of my deliveries is to Helena so we’ll see about that.” He teased lightly.

Shelia smirked, giving him a sympathetic smirk, "I am sure you will prove you are worth a second chance to prove her wrong about you." She assured him, "Thank you, Nicoli. This really was an important delivery for us."

“Of course. I’m happy to help around.” He said. He liked helping, and it gave him something to do. “I’ll see you around Shiela. Thanks for the encouragement.” He said. He moved to leave to get the rest of the supplies.

Shelia smirked and nodded as he left and went back to work. She had a few things to do, before the day was over, including put the herbs up, but for now she had some things that needed her attention a lot more.

Nicoli returned to grab the remaining deliveries. He followed the list and delivered everything accordingly. He stopped, hesitating at the entrance to the lab, and then walked in. He hid what he felt and resumed his normal carefree, friendly attitude. It didn’t take him long to find Helena and as he approached her he glanced to his load and remembered why he was here and hoped this would be a good first step. “Helena? Hey I have your delivery. And I guess I’m supposed to help with a delivery to the mission leader?” He asked her.

Helena was lost in her work, she hadn't paid him much mind, let along recognized the voice, "Five more minutes." she said, not really registering what was being said. She was looking at an orb of what looked like waves and light, using a tool to guide the waves in an order. She was lost in her own work that she forgot for a second that she was expecting a root of Yunic, to get the spell just right. She was working on making sure everything was in order.

Nicoli smirked, taking her moment of focus to observe her and take her in. It was cute to see how into her work she got and he found himself just admiring her. He shook his head a little after a moment. “Helena I’d love to let you be, but this is heavy. Not that I’m complaining of course. I do enjoy seeing how I to your work you get.” He said trying to get her attention again.

Helena paused for a moment, she took a moment to think of what was said, before she glared to Nicoli, "What are you doing in the lab?" she asked. She omitted the bag he had, or his little charming remark. She was not expecting that he would ever step foot in the lab.

“Believe it or not I do come in here occasionally.” He started and then he hefted the bag to draw attention to it. “I came with a delivery...one you specified apparently. I mean there aren’t any other new girls that I know of that are Sciences.” He stated. “Now I don’t mind holding this but it might be harder for me to help with the other stuff I was told I should be here to help with.” He said.

Helena glanced to the bag, before she moved to grab it and open it up to get the Yunic root, she passed him the bag, "Why don't give the rest to the Science head, while I finish up." she half snapped, before going back to the orb of waves, she moved carefully to make sure to position the root just right. She had to be careful, the waves alone were not harmful, but the root and waves of magic was going to prove to be a dangerous mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back