• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One To One RP Search ^^

looking for a Hazbin Hotel rp; preferably looking for someone to rp as Alastor against an oc, willing to double

Hey there! Yes, you *Points at reader* :)

I'm back again and looking after a slight absence on here due to life (Life can really suck sometimes XD), I live in the Uk; the exact place will remain a secret until I've know you or rped with you for a while (Sorry, Not Sorry). I work a 7am to 5;30pm job which means due to the bus times i'm not available from about 6am until 5;30pm, my breaks don't allow me enough time to rp; I literally just have time to eat, drink and smoke before I have to head back in and get back on my work coat and hairnet for hygiene due to working with food (No, i do not work in a canteen or school; I work in food production that makes pancakes, it's my job to stack and pack along to make sure there's nothing wrong with the pancakes.)

A quick thing, I can double but I prefer to play the female character/Oc; I will double for you if you can do the same for me (I'll play your crush if you play mine.) Italics means the character I want you to be, Bold is the character I want to be and italics/bold means both. I haven't played a lot of fandom characters but if you ask I will be willing to do any character.

Fandoms:

Sherlock:
Sherlock xOC
Moriarty x OC

Marvel:
Steve x OC
Bucky x OC
Pietro x OC
Bruce x OC
T'Challa x OC
Quill x OC
Thor x OC
Loki x OC
Sam x OC
Steve x OC x Bucky - This one is one I've been craving to do and I would love you forever if you did this one with me, it of course will require you to play two characters

Pirates of the Caribbean(All):
Jack x OC

Daddy's home (Both):
Dusty x OC

Secret of Moonacre:
Robin x OC

Gotham:
Jerome x OC
Jeremiah x OC
Maybe Jerome x OC x Jereimah, if you're up for doing this pairing ^^

Once upon a time:
Killan x OC
Jefferson x OC

Game of thrones:
Khal Drogo x OC
Dario (The original actor before they changed him) x OC

Alice In Wonderland and Alice Through The Looking Glass:
Hatter x OC

Inuyasha:
Sesshomaru x OC
Naraku x OC
Kouga x OC
Inuyasha x OC

Howl's Moving Castle:
Howl x OC

Vampire Diaries:
Klaus x OC
Elijah x OC
Kol x OC
Kai x OC

The Originals:
Klaus x OC
Elijah x OC
Kol x OC
Marcelus x OC

Spirited Away:
Grown Kohaku x OC

Reign:
Sebastian x OC

There's probably loads more that I've missed so if I remember any then I'll add them on but be sure to leave a message here or Pm me, Telling me your favourite colour as an ice breaker or something not many people know about you and I'll do the same back ^^ I promise that I don't bite unless you ask of course XD​
I'm intersted in the Outlander rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back