• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One To One RP Search ^^

First off, my favorite color is blue! Something that very few people know about me is that I have not touched Animal Crossing in months and I've probably reset my island at least 20 times because I'm a perfectionist and will NOT play unless I like the villagers I've started off with. I regret every single reset.

I don't know if you're still interested in a Marvel role-play, but I'd have a lot of fun being able to role-play as Loki! I'm not entirely interested in inserting an OC of my own, so I guess it would be double-free (unless the story calls for otherwise). But I personally would have a lot of fun getting to write in the POV of Loki. I may or may not be majorly hyper-fixated on Loki right now, so I'm trying to find ways to indulge in my interest and I feel like this would be the perfect opportunity. I'm also big on multiple paragraphs and lots of description.

Basically, if you're still interested in doing a Loki x OC role-play, I'd be totally down to do it. My schedule is also generally pretty messy, so I feel like we'd be a good match since I enjoy thoroughly thinking through what I write and I feel like I'd get ample opportunity to do so. Let me know! :)

First off, my favorite color is blue! Something that very few people know about me is that I have not touched Animal Crossing in months and I've probably reset my island at least 20 times because I'm a perfectionist and will NOT play unless I like the villagers I've started off with. I regret every single reset.

I don't know if you're still interested in a Marvel role-play, but I'd have a lot of fun being able to role-play as Loki! I'm not entirely interested in inserting an OC of my own, so I guess it would be double-free (unless the story calls for otherwise). But I personally would have a lot of fun getting to write in the POV of Loki. I may or may not be majorly hyper-fixated on Loki right now, so I'm trying to find ways to indulge in my interest and I feel like this would be the perfect opportunity. I'm also big on multiple paragraphs and lots of description.

Basically, if you're still interested in doing a Loki x OC role-play, I'd be totally down to do it. My schedule is also generally pretty messy, so I feel like we'd be a good match since I enjoy thoroughly thinking through what I write and I feel like I'd get ample opportunity to do so. Let me know! :)
Hi! Sorry for taking so long but one of my favourite colours is blue too; feel free to pm me and we can talk from there :)

Are you still interested?

First off, my favorite color is blue!
Are you still interested?
Hey! Sorry it took forever to get back. I literally meant to get back to you the next day. Things got a bit busy for me so I won't be on as regularly, so for the time being it's probably best that I don't commit to a role-play right now so you don't end up getting randomly ghosted for a week. I'm still open to doing it when I have the time, if that's still okay at some point in the future!

First off, my favorite color is blue!

Hey! Sorry it took forever to get back. I literally meant to get back to you the next day. Things got a bit busy for me so I won't be on as regularly, so for the time being it's probably best that I don't commit to a role-play right now so you don't end up getting randomly ghosted for a week. I'm still open to doing it when I have the time, if that's still okay at some point in the future!
It’s okay and yeah that’s fine, just shoot me a message when you do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back