Other One Random Fact About You?

Daisie said:
Static freaks me out. I don't know what it is, but the sound of radio static, the look and sound of TV static, whatever it is, if it's static, it just kind of creeps me out.
omg same. it really unsettles me for some reason! like when the tv channel goes off air and the static comes on i have to leave the room otherwise i'm like aHHHHHHHH lol

random facts about me -

-i brush my teeth with warm water

-i'm ambidextrous

-whenever i'm writing something on paper, it all has to be organised and the lines have to be evenly spaced apart

-i have sensitive teeth so i can't bite ice cream or ice lollies because it makes me cringe

-sometimes i eat my food to the beat of the song if i'm listening to

-i hate getting my picture taken

this thread seems fun

here, have some facts about me because i must compete with @Sunkissed to be the coolest beef

- when i was little i believed that only children could have friends

- i am autistic

- massages make me want to jump off a cliff

Twixt said:
this thread seems fun
here, have some facts about me because i must compete with @Sunkissed to be the coolest beef

- when i was little i believed that only children could have friends

- i am autistic

- massages make me want to jump off a cliff
Sunkissed said:
you will never win
Lol, sorry @Sunkissed , I have to agree with @Twixt . Massages absolutely drive me insane.

One time I accidentally ended up snorting a couple of cube sliced pieces of peach. For a whole 5 minutes I couldn't smell anything that wasn't peach. Then I sneezed, and BOOM! Peaches came out of my nose.

P.S. Friend made me laugh so bad I ended up snorting the peaches that got sort of stuck on my respiratory track or nose. Whichever.

Fun Fact!! I water ski year round! In the winter we where dry suits and my dad and insane (I say insane in the nicest way possible) friends all ski in swim suits on the 1st it's absolutely nuts!!

When I was a kid, my dad was deemed the cool dad of the neighborhood. It was really annoying because the other kids would follow him around all the time.

"thinking" is my favorite word to write in cursive English

and I am a hardcore drummer (Whoops aaa that was two)

tumblr_o7y8hfx3Hc1rxe51eo2_r1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I once side tracked a two-hour osteology lab on trauma (examples of decapitations and what not) by asking my lecturer 'if you were a Disney princess, which one would you be?' 15 minutes after the lab began. We got zero work done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Random fact about me:

I can read hiragana. (I can pronounce hiragana characters)

Feel free to test me on this.

i lied to my friends and said i had a boyfriend who lived in england for like 2 years and i forgot about him until a few mins ago when i friend asked about him xD

One weird fact about me,

Nope, not one, lemme make a list like the cool kids.

I live in a post-Soviet hell hole called Kyrgyzstan (woot
-_- ...!)

I can speak Russian which is the main language, however I cannot for the life of me understand Kyrgyz (seriously tho', JAPANESE IS EASIER! EVEN WITH ALL THE KANJI AND HIRAGANA AND WHATNOT!)

I once broke my arm due to a monkey bar accident and now I hate monkey bars

I host tea parties with my family all the times, I swear, one would think we are Brits

I am currently saving up for an Ugee M100L to draw with, yay!

I have two brothers who are video game nerds, so I am well versed in the subject

Users who are viewing this thread

Back