Other One Random Fact About You?

I'm so generous, here's three!

1. I have been playing drums since I was two years old.

2. When I was a youngin' at the age of 13 I accidentally hit my crush in the neck HARD with a dodgeball after the jerk i was trying to get out (trying to be the hero) bent down to pick up a ball (yeah... it was like a movie).

3. Everyone is so convinced that I'm a player. The worst of it all is, I've helped so many people with their relationships, giving them advice, and even matchmaking and helping others make their crushes like them back. Yet... i personally have no luck in the romance department...

I never make threats I am not willing to follow through with.

Yes, I did actually stab one of my friends with a ballpoint pen like two weeks ago.

i've had a near-death experience (well, technically i was 'dead' for a few minutes) before, and it was seriously freaky. and no, i'm not a zombie back from the dead... or am i?

hmmmmm.

1. Voted in the most recent elections, never voted for anyone in the top of the ballot . #NeverAnyCandidate #Voteforgiantmeteor #Thereisnochoice

Last edited:
I have a mole at the tip of my left ring finger
very tip
everyone including myself always mistakes it for chocolate.

Also when I was very little, I thought moles came from wasp stings
because I never noticed the mole until a wasp stung me in that spot
then it was like
woah
when did that spot get there
(i wasn't the most observant child)

Fact: My hair used to be a light brown, but now over the years it's a very dark brown, almost looks black

I'm the great great (a lot of great's honestly it's like 30 or something) Of the King of Norway's illegitimate daughter, he cheated on his wife, and sent the baby to England because of it. (My mother has a family tree back to 1311) I have a terrible attention span I don't have the details of this lil'fact but will edit and post them when I ask her.

I can burp the alphabet.

One moment I think I'm worse than scum, the other I consider myself a gift upon the earth.

i beat my no sleep record today and i've been awake for 7 days... you wish you were this cool xD

I don't know if I still can but when I was little I could fall asleep anywhere no matter what once the sun went down. my mom was picking me up at a birthday party (in elementary school) with loud music and I was asleep in the middle of the dance floor with everyone still dancing around me.

I am super empathetic; when I see someone sad and/or in pain, I feel in pain too, feel the need to help them however I can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back