Other One Random Fact About You?

random fact about ghost he says thank you  :Ghostunu:

My friend Josh submitted my face-looking LG logo idea to some contest back when I was in High School, and he won 50 dollars and a gift-card. The smartphone that I'm using to type this post has my logo on it.

Hmmm, what should I say? Aha! I know.

I killed a squirrel using 4 12 gauge birdshot shells to make sure it was dead. Talk about overkill.

i once convinced my drunk (hungover probably) friend to break me into a slayer/suicidal tendenices/exodus concert in a major arena when i was seventeen. came back to the dorms, vomited, and almost immediately passed out. 'twas a good night.

Random fact about Iskolde....

I once jumped out of a high deer stand into a bed of cacti. Surprisingly, I didn't break anything and my grandma was able to pull the thorns out.

Oh, also, I hate peanut butter. Unless it's with chocolate or honey. 

When I was little (like 4-10ish), I would talk/whisper to the shadows that came across my room from the window about books: what I'd read recently, what I wanted to read, elaborate on the plot and stuff. Sometimes I'd even talk about my childish problems. It was kinda ridiculous, but I didn't really have any friends to talk about them with haha.

i have stayed awake for over five and a half days...
and i could've gone longer if my friend hadn't practically forced me to sleep because he thought i was about to die or something.

gonna try for six days this summer vacation...

I'm rather afraid of the dark. I never go outside at night unless I absolutely have to, and I leave quite a few lights on. I also keep my curtains pulled shut tight at night. My worst fear is being alone in the woods after dark. That would terrify me to my CORE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back