Other One Random Fact About You?

The ONLY THING I can draw with remote decency is a man in a suit. That's it.
Man in a tshirt, I'm sunk.
Man in a suit, got it.
Woman in a suit, screwed.

I am a lucid dreamer that occasionally forces herself to be emerged in terrible, dream-life-threatening situations.

Hall Kervean Hall Kervean Oh, thanks. It's just kind of a way to spice up the dream, I guess. Mostly I let my dream self play things out, though, until things get boring. Then there's a sudden high chance for dragons or zombies or something to appear.

Hall Kervean Hall Kervean I've heard that for some people it works if you focus on the desire to control your dreams before falling asleep. I can't speak for any other lucid dreamers when I say this, but my dreams are super vivid, and my real sleeping consciousness is so connected to my dream self that I can feel what's going on in both situations. More than a few times my sleeping consciousness has instructed my dream self how to solve a problem, and I have friendly banter going on between two parts of myself. I've had dreams where certain things only happen if my real body tenses or strains itself in focus. The bad part is how realistic it is. Even knowing you control everything, if it's a nightmare you might become too afeard to actually change the problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back