Other One Random Fact About You?

I have a random ass mole on the tip of my left ring finger
its small so doesn't bother me, until i mistake it for chocolate

One random fact about me...

I squatted 405 pounds in the gym, full range of motion with a pause at the bottom. I can prove it through video but I'd rather not unless someone asks. lol

My favourite mythological creature is the Peryton because I love deers and birds fascinate me so it's like???? Perfect.

Probably ded.

Yeah, but he was vindicated in the end when declassified documents confirmed there were communists working inside the US government to sell the country out to the Soviet Union by means of subversion and indoctrination. Took you bastards nearly 40 years to take over academia and you're creeping into media until its credibility took a dive. Hopefully that is a sign of containment.

Yeah, but he was vindicated in the end when declassified documents confirmed there were communists working inside the US government to sell the country out to the Soviet Union by means of subversion and indoctrination. Took you bastards nearly 40 years to take over academia and you're creeping into media until its credibility took a dive. Hopefully that is a sign of containment.

Stop confusing Communists with SJWs. Maybe research some more about Lenin and Marx and their beliefs and then if you are right then go ahead and insult communists as much as you want.

Stop confusing Communists with SJWs. Maybe research some more about Lenin and Marx and their beliefs and then if you are right then go ahead and insult communists as much as you want.

No confusion, they both want free shit and want to distribute the wealth off the backs of the "rich." You can be middle class and still be considered rich because you have more than the other person. I talked to enough of these useful idiots that in their own twisted world ownership is an archaic institution. Really? Try and take my property and see how far you get.

Communists say they're for the working class but historically they've boned the working class pretty hard, even more so than capitalists. Historically corruption runs rampant in communistic countries, Hungarians and Romanians would attest to this fact. When you stifle a person's pursuit of freedom to succeed and to be better then it brings a conflict that not even a dynasty can maintain for any prolonged period of time. Also there is no such thing as a free lunch, that is economics 101. Someone somewhere is paying for that lunch.

In communist societies the working class is nothing more than a power base through manipulation and sometimes coercion to abide by the will of the party. Marx's theory was utopian and on paper could work if you change the human condition. As unrealistic as it was it did not stop someone like Lenin who was heavily influenced by Marx but the only big difference is he had to perpetuate a revolution or "worker's revolt" through means of violence like he did with the Bolsheviks in Russia. Granted he took advantage of the rather feudalistic condition that was Russia back then but Trotsky, Stalin and even your "reformed" communist like Khrushchev knew the only way to keep to the party going was perpetual revolution. Both Marx and Lenin were under no dissolution that the only way for communism to work was through bloodshed and the dissolution of personal freedoms.

You read too much pravda, comrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back