Other One Random Fact About You?

I'm half German, und ja, ich spreche Deutsch. However my grammar and spelling are not as good as I'd like.

I also set fire to the milk frother when trying to make coffee for the first time. At first I wondered if that was meant to happen, and then when I realised it wasn't I put it into the sink and dumped a lot of cold water onto it.
WP_20170615_16_23_04_Pro.jpg

I have a tic where every side has to be even, for instance, if I only have one glove I wouldn't use it because then my left hand will be warmer than my right.
recently going a bit too overboard with this one but I can't help it

I kinda share a body with nine other people. Commonly known as having multiple personalities, but after having this for my whole life, I'm pretty sure they're not just personalities. They hide my things and get into petty arguments with each other. We're like family though. Kinda.

My metabolism is freakishly fast - which is both a blessing and a bit of a curse since I'm now officially underweight.

One fun fact about me is that once when I was 7 I found one of those tiny fake earring stickers on the floor in my room and went "Oh if I swallow this, it might give me magic powers." so I swallowed it like a pill and was extremely dissapointed that nothing happened. It's been 13 years and I still have no idea how I came to that conclusion.

My brother and I are complete opposites. My brother's very active, has lots of friends and likes going outside while I am very anti-social with about 1 or 2 friends and spend most of my time gaming or watching anime. A lot of people at school find it hard to believe we were siblings because of this.

Mole enjoys reading but not writing. Mole reads everything that gets posted on these forums.

Everything.

Everything.

random fact: I'm half blind but you can't just by looking at me. I actually surprise a lot of people with this cause I don't behave like I am. I've mostly just learned to do things a different way to make things easier for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back