• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: The Overshadowed Generation OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
thank you, even if that's all you said i really needed someone to tell me that cause i've been stressing out a lot recently
Christmas can be a stressful time on its own but when you bring a family issue into the fold its only natural to feel overwhelmed. What's important is you don't let it consume you, reach out to someone close or a professional and talk about it. Just talking can work wonders m

Christmas can be a stressful time on its own but when you bring a family issue into the fold its only natural to feel overwhelmed. What's important is you don't let it consume you, reach out to someone close or a professional and talk about it. Just talking can work wonders m
thanks for the advice i really appreaciate it, but there is a good part, the issue's been subsided recently and things are starting to get back on track

i put the original post to say the reason why i was gone for a while and that i'm starting to get back on track with everything

Just announcing that I am still here and watching this game. I hope everyone else is. It would be nice to see a One Piece game actually survive. They usually just die immediately.

Just keep wondering who should post now but it seems its between me , PlusUltra, and TheForce

Yourself, plus and force can continue as a group independently or you can join up with myself and shadow at the market. Either way I'll continue the story npc wise.

Last edited:
ok will get a post running tomorrow since falling asleep standing isn't nice.

Same was kinda waiting on Megilagor since they were next in the order i think.

Considering the time of year it is and the nature of the rp as the moment I think its fine for the group to post out of order. If I belive you are moving too quickly or that there is an issue I will let you know. Right now getting to know your characters is the main objective

weird medium post done.
but a post never the less

Nice to see you again Swift, it's been a while! Thought i'd pop on in and join the RP with Solemn and Sinny.
I believe we'll be ready to post once the third member of our trio has their character sheet up, anyway, i'm
excited to get back into RPing again after a year or so!
cat-corn.gif

Nice to see you again Swift, it's been a while! Thought i'd pop on in and join the RP with Solemn and Sinny.
I believe we'll be ready to post once the third member of our trio has their character sheet up, anyway, i'm
excited to get back into RPing again after a year or so!
cat-corn.gif
Nice to see you back! I hope my rp doesn't disappoint

Nice to see you back! I hope my rp doesn't disappoint
Thankies! Also, you disappoint?! Never! I'm sure i'll have lots of fun!
I'm only slightly worried about myself since it's been some time since
i've actually roleplayed and it's probably taken a hit to my writing 'n' so on!
But i'm sure i'll adapt, this'll also be my first RP in a while so i'm hyped!
:smilepuff:

Question, are we allowed to do some self-rp if our oc's are just wondering around by themselves?
You are free to do as you wish, I will implement your character and their actions Into the story once I'm ready to start the current arc. Your character may run into some marines or may end up avoiding some but none the less my ad.in posts will keep you in the loop and you will end up with nightengale for the escape

Thankies! Also, you disappoint?! Never! I'm sure i'll have lots of fun!
I'm only slightly worried about myself since it's been some time since
i've actually roleplayed and it's probably taken a hit to my writing 'n' so on!
But i'm sure i'll adapt, this'll also be my first RP in a while so i'm hyped!
:smilepuff:
I hear one piece rps are somewhat cursed on this site so Im hoping to brake said curse. We have some great characters so my hopes are high

I hear one piece rps are somewhat cursed on this site so Im hoping to brake said curse. We have some great characters so my hopes are high
I have no doubt that we'll break this aforementioned curse with you as a GM and with the likes of these many fantastic
characters we've got as a cast, so long as everyone's fairly active and the plot keeps advancing!

I might not be too active but i compansate with big posts meaningful posts.

Ok tommorow a post for sure, its been reallyt hectic here with Christmas sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back