• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: The Overshadowed Generation OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
well yes.
someone did grab you and dragged you to the town.
Probably me or you could say Mahi did it since his character is leaving soon sadly.

and i will make mine after a good night of sleep.
So cya when the sun shines

but here is the problem boss.
Me (Player), knows Mahi is gone.
Me (Arian), would protect Mahi from being taken.
but i will read up what was posted and make a quick one since I'm kinda sick.

That makes things simpler for me, way simpler Cap!

Yeah i saw the player was gone myself, and kinda read the situation as a way to remove them in the RP....But IC kinda didnt make sense to just let it happen so went with "Distract them, get into a better position to stop them just shooting and Monologue to buy time."

There's a lot going on. I am hoping that by the time everyone leaves the island, you guys finally come together as one crew versus having all of these separate scenarios running at once. It is chaotic to read.

To be fair, how often were straw hats having like 5+ different things going on at the same time?

Dont worry we will make it work somehow.

will do so after a strong coffee, and a nice breakfast.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 are you okay with Arian hiding behind the same cover as you, and leaving you with the pot of food.
Since he doesn't want to leave it in the line of fire. And have it possibly be destroyed.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 are you okay with Arian hiding behind the same cover as you, and leaving you with the pot of food.
Since he doesn't want to leave it in the line of fire. And have it possibly be destroyed.
I like how Arian keeps protecting the food and is like, "have some!" in the middle of a fight. XD

Destroying that pot must be his limit break.

If pot with food is broken, and food is wasted, then whoever did so got a personal can of ass-whooping from Arian, and a nice spear anchor thingy with their name on it.
So he would much rather save the pot, and share the food with Vanessa who he doesn't know, rather than have it gone to waste.

Still here. Do you guys have a plan for gathering everyone up? If you keep letting new people start, then it may create an endless scenario. u_u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back