• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece RP!!! (Accepting all character types)

Admins relax this isn't an off website RP. The discord is only for OOC hangouts and brainstorming. The RP will take place on the website. Don't be deleting my discord links fam.

Jet Jet I'd just like to say so I don't miss out on any announcements, I don't have a discord so if you make any big announcement or need to talk to me about it I won't see it unless you post it in a thread.

Jet Jet I'd just like to say so I don't miss out on any announcements, I don't have a discord so if you make any big announcement or need to talk to me about it I won't see it unless you post it in a thread.

Oh? That's surprising. I don't want to press but it is free, easy to use and most RPs have discord servers. It's also mobile friendly. If you don't want to use discord still that's ok, but you will definately be disconnected from the overall community. I will keep you in the loop in that case through tags/DMs, but I do suggest it you know... At least for me a RP with no OOC would be bad.

And why do I do this dumbshittery where I don't post the link good lord. I think I'm going senile.

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

I really don't get the obsession with discord.

I used to think the same way and then I started using it for OOC and it's far better. It's less a message board where people slowly interact and more of a fluid hangout/chatroom where you get to know the other people much better than a RPN OOC. I can't stress how much better it is for OOC lol. I will have one setup over here too but I don't think it'll be very lively.

Alright! Should I just join the server?
Yeah, it's easier to talk there. Oh! here's where to put your CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back