• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece RP!!! (Accepting all character types)

I've been considering a doctor character that is heavily stitched up (kinda like Frankenstein's monster), wears a plague doctor mask, likes to experiment with various tonics and poultices, and is down right deadly with a scythe. Can't decide if I want her to have devil-fruit powers or not, might wait and see how many characters have powers before making my final decision.

I haven't used this site in so long I kinda forgot how to tag people dfgnsdoifgn BUT YES ty for having meeeeeeeee

Ooh, I see some great ideas! I think I'll go for navigator, I had an idea to make her a martial artist and then give her a devil fruit that allows her to absorb damage/energy and use it to make herself stronger.

Ooh, I see some great ideas! I think I'll go for navigator, I had an idea to make her a martial artist and then give her a devil fruit that allows her to absorb damage/energy and use it to make herself stronger.
Ooh, cool I was going to have an acrobat for the crews entertainer and have fight with only her hand, legs and her natural flexibility

Ooh, cool I was going to have an acrobat for the crews entertainer and have fight with only her hand, legs and her natural flexibility

That's pretty cool! I like that it's something different from a musician. An acrobat is really fun.

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler Skyward Sword Skyward Sword EldridSmith EldridSmith Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Aroxus Aroxus Zipper Man Zipper Man BIMightB BIMightB

Oh and keep in mind that the RP will start with a prison ship crashing on an inhabited island with a large town. On the prison ship there are pirates, a small group of archeologists, some political prisoners and revolutionaries. In the city there are more pirates, drifters, bounty hunters and regular civilians. Basically, any character can be inserted into the story without stretching logic/reason. So do whatever you'd like and the fit should take care of itself!

If I forgot anything on the CS let me know, and you can add custom sections so long as all the ones I put up are filled out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back