• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One piece or Toriko RP?

Oh you are welcome. I like the idea because you can go many different ways with this,mostly because they are a necessary evil,but not all of them are evil. Like our characters could be naive to the fact of the marines true deeds,and could down many different paths,including leaving the marines and making a pirate crew our,go on a retribution conquest and kill a lot of marines.

I was thinking the same thing that's best part about, that anything could happen considering the characters created and the event that lead up the turning point in the story. I just hope that more people agree.

Though the pirate route is note as dry as one would think we could start in Marineford prison which could be fun as well or maybe we are pirates but we work with one of the warlords or ex-admiral to take down the government. There are idea's to explore here too though I

like the marines due to it's rarity as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Offspring

I'd prefer to be a pirate or at the very least a Marine that doesn't exactly abide by the rules (e.g Smoker) just cause I enjoy a little bit of mayhem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back