• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One piece or Toriko RP?

Offspring

The offspring of all things

I have made a One piece RP before and it went well sadly it died due to an unfortunate circumstance

were I had to be away. The point is I want to do another one and I have two ideas in my head.

1. As usual were pirates and we want to find the One Piece, a little difficult when trying to find the right villian in my opinion but we can figure it out.

2. We play as marines, rookies of course and we go after pirates and other criminals in the world and we could find a more plot driven aspect of this idea.

P.S. Do to me already making two One piece thread I would like someone else to make this one. Please.

I have also made a Toriko RP but it didn't start but I did join one but i't lacked people who knew Toriko so it died quick but hope fully that want happen this time. My Idea is it set a several years after the manga and is not cannon to what will happen in the manga. In the timeline the four heavenly kings find god and unlike the peace it brung before it only brung war, if it wasn't for it's disappearance they may not be a world. Now the world seems to be back to normal but as usual. The world is still tense and God will make it 's appearance and when it does history will repeat it's self.

So What do you say?​

im interested in toriko. since we don't know what god is yet maybe we should create an alternate ingredient?

@pbtenchi Sounds good but we gotta start small were not going straight to god there's some obstacles before we even have to seriously have to worry about what god is.

I would love to do a one piece rp. I've read a little about Toriko but I'm not really deep into the story yet.

@SoraHikari @Vizriel Okay, so what do you find more interesting being a pirate or a marine?

@Wuya That is great to hear, if Pb is still up for it all we need is a fourth man but if there is none then three should be fine for a Toriko Rp.

P.S. I would rather someone take over for these Rp's I have made a Fairy Tail Rp and I have just found some interest in a hunter x hunter rp and if that somehow get's revived I will have a lot of things on my plate. So any volunteer's to create the Rp's?

@pbtenchi You can be the main protagonist or villain or neither I just need you to take care of the thread such as the creation and plot's locations, capture ingredient, reason, etc. but I will help you out.

@Vizriel Good, so do you have an idea of what the plot is and how it will start?

@Jailbird Okay I am not 100% sure that Vizriel will make the thread so if he doesn't reply back tomorrow I will do it, unless someone else wants to.

I have never seen anyone take on the marines as the main perspective in a One Piece Rp and would be interesting.

@Jailbird Glad to hear someone likes the alternate perspective, I prefer this idea do to the necessary evil the marines play to the pirates.

@pbtenchi No worries mate. Though if you do not make a character at least, I may cry, I have created the same character three times now for three Toriko rp's, I hate seeing a character go to waste.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back