• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom one piece love on the sea

When law began to sing in his smooth voice. She just stared at him in awe with her face all red as she was squealing inside her head, hearing law sing like that for the first time made her feel butterflies in her stomach, she could feel shivers going down her spine.
~
When the boy smacked her back just then a certain green hair boy smacks the boy against the wall and placed a katana sword near the guys face. Zoro glared at the boy with his good eye. "make one move and you're gonna be a dead man."

kiri blinked and saw the situation and Ein leaving. Kiri thought she was next so she nervously was about to get money from her purse till coffee was put in front of her with a note. It was the cherry Frappuccino she mentioned before and the notesaid “I like you..I never wanted you there and I was the one scaring pervs away. Will you let me be your man?” She blushed and smiled looking at him. “There’s only one straw..” she noted hinting she was aceptting his feelings.
~
Law woke up to the sounds of rowdy dragons read on to fight for love. The girls on one side harvesting platinum,which is a type of fire fuel for dragon minks and a favorite snack and placing bets on suitors. Yomi didn’t want a piece of this till she saw kagero and her eyes lit up “KAGEROOOO” she cheers happily but gets scared by a brute of a poison dragon.

After giving her the coffee and the smiled slightly while sheathing his sword. Zoro quickly vanishes from there after she read it and goes to the basketball court on the back of the building of the college where he was practicing his skills all alone his sword wado ichimonji laying on the bench near his backpack. Zoro shoots the ball in the basket from a distance which misses as he grunts, thinking about the note he gave her made her blush like an idiot and the reason why he is all alone was that carries a freaking sword and isn't even afraid to use it. one time he got into really bad fight with some bully who picked up on his friend and got suspended for a month for injuring the other boy.
~
Oniyuri kept sleeping like boar after law woke up, her face was all flustered even in her sleep while mumbling in a low voice things like " law-cha...~ i..wove..you're voice..mnn~ " she says while burrying her face in the pillow thinking it was law while wagging her tail lazily " i wanna...hear..you sing more~...."
~
When kagero saw some disrespectful poison dragon scaring yomi off. He was really mad but didn't act so suddenly but if glances could kill then that dragon would have been dead there on the spot." just wait yomi, i will take you back with me. " he was not a big fan of fighting others but if its something that should be his he will die protecting it, just like his captain whom he vowed to protect where ever he goes.

Kiri eventually found him and just watched him sipping her coffee and used his training to draw the poses. She didn’t even noticed she was busted. She was busy drawing him and his muscles..maybe going into detail and blushing about it, it was when she noticed she blushed and smiled. Kiri eventually woke up and smiled at her sleeping man. “Hey..” she whispered. Trying to nudge him awake. Then tries kissing him.

Law smiled and nudged her awake and looked outside seeing the dragons gathering. As humans they can only observe from a distance and cheer on friends. A pirate ship with a poison dragon on it was there and to luffy was making him annoyed.

The pillimary round was beginning where the weak were separated by the strong and yomi just covered her eyes seeing the carnage. She was a lover not a fighter. At least it was on the rules of boxing.

Zoro open his eyes slightly and smiled at her sleepily when she nudged him awake " good morning love." he said lazily and gives her a little morning kiss.
~
Oniyuri woke up and looked over at law who was looking out of the window. She squirmed over to him . Hugged him and cuddles into him " law-Chan I think I had a weird dream last night ... but i likey~"
~
Kagero was also not a fan of killing but he had to for the sake of her. He continues to take on other stronger opponents and did defeats them with minor injuries but that was not a big deal he had taken on extremely strong pirates along side his captain.

law siled "I liked my dream too.. you acted like a fairy princess." law noted and pets her and hears the rucukus. one by one they saw dragon like minks leaving in shame and some leaving with mates then saw a dingy from the poison ship approaching here. "We might have company" he warned
Kiri didnt care at first cause she was in a 'im to sleepy to get up mode.and just wanted to snuggle with her lover. it was when she smelled somthing gross she began getting sick and nervous.

the poison dragon drako was in the next round with kagero for the restoration dragons attention..what made him annoyed was that she was showing favoriteism. every match kagero was in she would mend his wounds and give him flowers but the oath was to never kiss your mate till he won in a fair dragon duel of 10 rounds. this was the last round.

Oniyuri sits up and whines " oh come on...i just wanna spend sometime eith you and these things keep happening " her mood went from being love-dovey to cranky and looked out of the window with anger.
~
Zoro looked over at her while getting up " is it just me or something smells really bad "
~
Kagero looked over at the final opponent as he lowers his hat causing a shadow over his eyes. " you seem like quiet an opponent, lets get on with it and have a fair fight " he gets in to his fight stances glancing at the other dragon.

the man stepped on eating a durian fruit and spoke. "Who is the man called zoro?" he barked anc luffy backed up "oh JEEZ THIS GUY REEKS!" kiri stayed hidden but the smell was string luckily she was able to block off some of the smell. he speaks again "He took a gem from my brother and i wish to retrieve it..before it is tainted."
~
the poison dragon mink smirked "You dont know the meaning of fair..no pirate ever does!" and he began his attacks and trying to bite him with his salavia. All he needed to do was bite him to weaken him over time. the only problem he somehow couldnt land a hit.
~
nami looked over at zoko "Zoko-san why did you look so confindent in letting Kagero ge yomi san back? To be honest he looked more like a lover then a fighter."

Zoro steps up ahead as she speaks to kiri though his Haki " this guy smells like danger, you stay hidden and don't come out untill this guy's gone " he then speaks to the guy standing infront of them " yeah well that would be me...buddy I don't know what your talking about but ya have to go. "
~
As the other dragon mink smirks as he tried to attack kagero, he started to dodge his attacks trying to worn him out. Kagero always tries to tire his opponents before he could attack them and finish them off.
~
" oh nami-San I know but he has to. Sometimes we all have to change our ways for the ones we value the most " he smiled at the last part.

the guy smiled calmly.. a bit to calmly... "Fine..i guess shes hiding somewhere ill find her another day today is the day my comrade gets his mate.." He gets back on the dingy and leaves. "But mark my words.. she will be ours.."
~
the guy kept attacking wearing down a bit and actually got a bite in him. Yomi screamed freaking out and ran to him making her decision honorably but Drake didnt care.. he grabbed her and snarled.. "I won fair! hes on the ground..barely alive.." yomi shook her head in fear "N-no hes still alive.." then the snapping point SLAP! "SHUT UP!" the the guardian dragon got in the middle "She made her choice Drake.." Then drake stabbed the guardian killing him. shook at the dangerous dragon. "Nobody takes things away from me."

Zoro just stared as he left " well that was weird " he said to himself thinking that he might be one of the suitors brother. He then goes to kiri " oi kiri did you know that person? "
~
Kagero was suffering the poisonous bite from the dragon but When he saw drake who just slapped yomi and kill a guardian dragon he growled in anger as he struggled to get up once he got on his feet kagero speeds over to drake engulfing his arm in arnament haki and charges his fist at his opponent and smacks him on the side of his face and hold yomi in his arms and jumped back carrying her to saftey " i'm sorry i couldn't stop him before he hurt you "he appologizes to her." but i can still fight him back so you just sit back and relax "

"but you need medical attention.." she protested and she kissed him while healing his wounds and was able to remove the poison. "I-i got it out b-but you still will be kinda hurt.." she backed away while panicing that she kissed him but what she saw was different. like she lit somthing he always was jealous of another man of having and was finally given it and like any dragon or dragon mink..they are hoarders and refuse to share unless its loved ones.
~
kiri nodded "i think that was Eins brother Adam..He is able to make poisons that can kill someone without them knowingg. but hes subtle about it..he acts nice with handing gifts that have skin touch required like a lip balm for a cream...then when you touch it youre dead."

Kagero was ready to fight again but as she said it did hurt him still. Kagero charges towards drake and uses his fire combact skills to defeat him, he didn't hasitate to attack him his time for what he just did.
~
Zoro stares at her "he must be hella weak, if thats how he kills...but i think we should be alert who knows they might try to take you away from me and our kids"

there was a hasty retreat by all dragon minks and the boats... kiri and the hothers gave an honest 'What the fuck just happened look' and saw Yomi coming to their boat with a hurt but happy kagero and when they got on chopper began healing and kiri asked and yomi sweatdropped. "Sooo ummm the ritural was going smoothly..until someone played dirty...and he snapped...blood everywhere...im lucky i didnt faint..But besides chopper and mr law umm nobody touch me please?...once a dragon mink has their chosen mate and its mutural...we get very um..touchy..about other people for a while."

As kagero sat down looking at his injuries" KAGERO-SAMA!!! " he got hugged tackled by luna who was happy to see her uncle. " oh hello there little princess. I heard alot about you lately " he smiled and says politely while placing the girl down. Luna giggled then looked at yomi and smiled childisly " hi, my name is luna whats yours "

She smiled "Im susami but my nickname is Yomi cause i work at the dragon healing clinics and shrines."Sees and judges kiris hand puppets making the kissy motions and kiri quickly hid. "Lady kiri that is innopropiate im sure sir zoko wouldnt do the same thing when we get to zou." Sees the clothes, fabrics, and new sewing machine still in a box from dressrosa. "PRINCESS HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND!"
"It was ON SALE and it was my wedding presents to myself from myself..zoro already spoiled me by keeping his promise and giving me babies."
"This is why you cant be trusted in diorama doll stores by yourself.."
kiri smirked "Who said i was by myself?"

Zoro chuckles " well she kiri does act like a big baby whenever we go shopping so i have to buy her anything she asks for if i dont she becomes grumpy. Am i not right honey? " he grins at kiri.

On the other hand luna was telling kagero how they took down the doflamingo family and showed him her wanted poster. Kagero just smiled at listened to the little child's stories. Kagero may seem like a rough and tough guy but for kids he becomes such a softy, he loves childern.
Oniyuri meanwhile was in the bed room hiding from everyone under the bed with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon . She was hogging down the whole jar which was now half empty.

Last edited:
when they got to zou they packed their things and carried it up the elephant.The Straw Hats and Law began exploring the island and Luffy separated from the group cause in search of their remaining crewmates. While exploring Zou, the Straw Hats and Law came across a place called Mokomo Dukedom, which appeared to be in ruins. As they explored, wondering what went through the city, a mink named Carrot spied on them and was shocked that they got inside. The Straw Hats heard her rustling around, and Carrot rushed at them, clashing with Zoro. However, a canine mink came and told Carrot to stop, as they had to deal with the intruders in the Whale Forest. Usopp then noticed with a shock that the mink was wearing Nami's clothes. ut then they heard somthing else in the bushes. kiris eyes went from concern to joy. It was melody crawling out seeing her dad tailed by her brothers and they began clinging on his legs. kiri picking up junior "Did you guys be good for nami?" they nod Law began ondering and looked at oni "Howl.."

" Aye aye captain " Oniyuri nodded excitedly as she couldn't wait to meat her crewmates and her little babies. She did as her captain orders her to do and howled while looking up at the sky which made luna howl too. Oniyuri soon stopped just to hear a reply when she heard little howls which was their kids and which was followed by zoko's howl then they started to hear many howls from the city's dog and wolf minks which ment that a howling chain was activated." oh...i think i shouldnt have done that " she scratches the back of her head.
Zoro was holding tachi and melody in arms " hey kiri dont you think they look at bit bigger then the last time we saw the kids " zoro says while nuzzling melody and tachi on their heads. He look really happy to reunite with his family once again.

The two minkmen had to leave in a hurry to deal with an intruder at the Whale Forest. Before leaving, the dog mink woman, Wanda, told Law's group where to find a "corpse" of their comrade.Kiri blinked and remembered 'oh their talking about brook' Law's group thought that Wanda was saying the other Straw Hat members died, but they did not believe it to be true and they continued exploring the island. kiri looked at him "Law is anyone in your crew from here?" "Ya.Bepo is also one of the minks.But he oddly doesnt remember this place." While exploring the Mink Tribe's civilization, they found it deserted and more signs of a recent battle. Law considered the possibility that there may have been a falling out between the minks.
During their exploration at Claw City, the group experienced an eruption rain and they fled to higher ground. Kiri holding on to her babies as hard as she can. Once the rain passed, they surmised that it is a daily occurrence based on how the city is built. Right after Usopp spotted Luffy with Carrot and Wanda, Law teleported the group close to their location. Wanda then led them into Right Belly Fortress, where they reunited with Nami and Chopper. Chopper ran over worried. "TACHII MELODY JUNIOR I TOLD YOU TO STAY WITH M-" he sees zoro and blinks "Oh you heard your parents.." he smiled and they hugged "WE MISSED YOUUU" then they heard a "HELLLP!" from brook being surrounded by the wolf pirates and mink dogs again. "Easssy down...."

" LAW! "Suddenly a raging demon like black colored wolf could be seen running over towards law. Zoko was in his hybird form of cerberus who was as tall as brook , three lava drooling heads sticking out of his neck each neck had a black spiked collar and dagger like claws that at the end of his fingers which could rip thought anyones flesh in an instant. Zoko pounces over at law knocking down him on the ground." im gonna kill you " he was about to smack his face but got missed and hits his fist against the ground making a big crack in the ground. " what is this? " puts out luna's wanted poster infront of him " and why is my daughter on it " he yelled at him.
Oniyuri yelps in fear and tried to get her brother away from law so he won't kill her husband." b-b-brother what the hell?! " she helps law up and dusts of his clothes from the filghty dust and luna was scared of her life and just stayed hidden in the bushes so her father wont get her too.

Another howl happened one that forces any dog mink and werewolf to obey. the only white were wolfdog not part of him was staring at him. Ammy. her crew mixed of werewolves and dog minks bowing in respect. "I can answer that for him.Your sister and daughter were brave lycantope and helped people rise against a tyrant Don flamingo. I was there as a witness. She never asked for that bounty but like any pirate wanting a change for the good of others.. she earned it cause she is a threat to the real enemy." Then she smiled when chibi appeard behind her when he asked "Mama are you sure this was gonna be the next alpha of our pack?" Embaressed she gently tucked him behind her. "Now is not the time dear..your chosen daddy is acting naughty.How about you play with your possible sister Luna and her cousins." Chibi nodded and turns to a white pup and runs off.

Luna came out of the Bushes as she goes to hug her legs " I really like you new momma " she giggles while running off to play with siblings and cousins.
Zoko transform back to normal once he was calm down he looked down in embarrassment as he sighs " I am sorry that,I got a bit angry...I just worry about my daughter and my sister..I don't want to lose them by some marine. "
Oniyuri stood beside law with her big puppy eye " aww~ big brother "

Robin smiled "Oh trust me she is capable of handling herself. I saw her zap someone and then claim now that she has a bounty bigger then her father you would treat her more ike an adult and let her do adult things. Like eating icecream in the middle of the night while reading romance novels like her dad." the pack laughs and kiri was snuggling with her kids while feeding and taking care of them. she was jsut so happy and saw zoro was happy to be with them.

" hey! I dont do that " zoko barked back being even more embarrassed having overs laughing at him" eh..! ". He just sat in the corner while drawing circles on the ground while faking his crying." okay your acting weird now big brother whats gotten into you! " she hisses at her brother While zoro was having fun with melody and tachi and also junior. " oh im just so glad that you three are alright " he said while tickling them on their belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back