• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom one piece love on the sea

While the Straw Hats were getting acquainted with the Mink Tribe,And the werewolf pirates and the celestrial pack. Law found his crew by following Bepo's vivre card. "There they a-OH MY GOD BEPO!" After he reunited with them via bepo glomping him, his crew invited him into the forest, saying they had a lot to talk about.When the Straw Hats returned to the Whale Forest, Law introduced his crew to Luffy. Law was then shocked to hear that Sanji went to Big Mom for his 'Arranged' marriage.This was not part of his plan.Espicially not the small detail that he was the lost son of germa 66. Luffy said that he will bring Sanji back and told Law not to fight Kaido until he returns. Law then explained that Kaido may be pursuing them as they speak. Kiri smiled "Dont worry law Kaido wont touch us because of my mama and Ammy.I mean if he is that stupid he would cause a war with the stars and that is somthing he doesnt want." Ammy walked over holding a bone for the wolf pups "Kiris right. Besides some of us having powers by devil fruits we were all blessed by our birth years." She then gives a small bone to her son, then Luna, then Lami and Aaron. "there you go sweeties."Then walked over to Zoko giving him a bone.
"Thank you mom" Chibi said but then noticed a woman staring at him.

Luna, aaron and lana started to nibble on the bone with a big smile on there faces. " thank ya momma! " the other two nodded their little heads " thank you nice lady! "
behind them from a little distances a women with an eye patch on the left eye and short pale red hair was glaring at the Ammy as if she had killed something which was precious to her. Zoko was avoiding takara observing from some distance though he does admire the way ammy acts with the childern then there was takara who is obsessed with him but he has noticed her going after other men as well and that he hates about he likes a simple yet a powerful women who could take care of herself though he would love to act as a knight in shining armor. The only reason takara was a part of the cerberus pirates was that she was a great hand to hand fighter and that was her only speciality which he liked other then that he would avoid her till the end of his day.
Oniyuri looked up at law confused look on her face " law-chan, what is germa 66 they're talking about? Is it something bad? And who's kaido? " she said bumb foundedly at the end. She didnt knew who the heck that kaido was cause when ever law discussed things about this guy with his crew members or strawhats she was buzy doing some stupid daily doggy routine of hers or being absent minded all the time.

law sighed "Right you were doing your habits whenever i brought him up. Hes a tyrant that wont stop at nothing to rule thses waters...the main objective was to make him and donflamingo spat..but..that wasnt the case.. so with don flamingo out of the way we have an angry kaido that might kill us. As for Germa 66..they are the scariest mafia i ever heard of.their mercy is 0..and the fact Sanji was their 'lost departed' son...makes so much sense on the lie they made years ago.."

melody and tachi were rolling a ball and one of the mink kids got a bit to rough with their playtime and tripped and landed on her. melody being the quiet oe was more of a cooer and not much of a screamer.. that was more junior..but that moment she screamed SO LOUD the whole village heard it. it was because she scraped her knee.

When law tells her about kaido and The Germa 66, he could see that she got terrified really easily imagining how does kaido looks like and the germa as well. When zoko spoke up" i've heard about them, they are known to be a family of very strong and skillful assassins. " oniyuri shivers started acting whimpy child." aah! scawy...do we really have to face these people they sound dangerous " oniyuri whines.

When aaron, lana and luna heard melody's cry they approches them " what happened? " aaron said when he saw melody's scrapped knee.
" melody! " he shouted when he heard her cry and wasted time to ran over and scoops her up in his arms quickly " O-oi baby what happened?! Are you okay?! Dont cry baby im here " he was panicing like as if it was somethong severe.. well at least for him.
Aaron and lana looked up at zoro while he checks her for injuries.
" she hurt her knee " the little wolf boy pointed when zoro paniced more.

Last edited:
Melody pointed to the mink cat child that squished her and he and his friends tried to run away but were stopped by the brothers and the father. "M-mister i-it isnt what it look like we were just playing ball! we didnt see he-" then junior growled knowing the child was lying his mama and papa left them in the baby zone to play while one of them excused themselves to do boring adult things..Luffy walked over "Oi zoro dinners soon. Hm what happened?"

Zoro was glaring at the boys with a piercing glare and manesing aura su r rounding " so you are the ones who dared hurt my daughter...WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU LITTLE BRATS! "he soon scares the kids off when he pulled out wado ichimonji while yelling towards the kids." Dumbasses " he grumbles when luffy came over he looked at him while resheathing his sword" dumb kids keep getting their hands on my daughter " he was still pissed off about this.

At dinner everyone discussed what they plan on doing tomorrow. Kiri was gonna be a mom and bond with the babies. the triplets happy about that happlily ate the food. Ammy was gonna explore the ruins with Robin cause she heard one of the scrolls of shiranui were here. "What are those scrolls like?" Robin asked and Ammy smiled "They are like poetic songs that tell stories. There is even one that can guide you to the land of demons. The only one that can go there in tact is the queen cause she can use moon powers.. me myself..not so much without the demonic pirates on my tail." Kiri blinked curiously "So only people able to open the gate can enter are people attuned to spirits?"She asked and Ammy nodded and she facepaled. "The one time i thought she would be useful she had to join those pirates!" Ammy laughed "Oh you mean Yumi san?Dont worry about her. I heard she made a pirate named Kid forced to have manners and made a man called 'killer' i think have many children. she called it the rabbits instict." Kiri sweatdropped cause she knew that would be correct.

Zoko just stared wondering what they were talking about while eating some onigiris when noticed Takara again standing glaring at ammy." What's she up to" he says to himself and then looked at luna who was nibbling on a bone." Hey luna would you have an eye on Takara from now on ? " Luna looked up at her father with a mischievous smile on her face " oh okay papa...that is alone if you give me your share of meat " zoko frowns but sighs " fine you can have my share of meat but it's only a one time thing. " Luna wags her tail happily while Zoro was having sake while sitting near his kids as he watched them eat their baby food.
Oniyuri was eating meat after a long time and enjoyed it while the kids chew on bones. Oniyuri notices Takara behind leaning against the wall with her arms crossed " law-Chan why is that lady staring at ammy-Chan like this ?" She whispers to him.

Last edited:
Kiri heard the whispers and hates confrontation but knew this was getting annoying so she decided to call it out. She looked at takara and made a subtle cat call just enough to say “Nya why you so sour? Your not a sourpuss your a werewolf like you pack and Ammy San.” Then when she got the snarl she knew it was about Ammy. She did it again. “ohhh this about Ammy San! What are you jelly about I can tell you all the cool things she can do that you might be able to.”

Takara then scoffs and reply rather aggressively "yeah right and ya better stay shut princess cause if ya keep blabbering I won't be sorry about what will i be doing to you " she says while baring her teeth. Zoro when zoro heard that he glances at Takara from the corner of his eye and gives her a sharp glare. Zoko shudders when noticed the sudden change in the environment as he leans over on the table near kiri " k-kiri-San I don't think it's a good idea to mess with her. She is crazy "
When lana saw how Takara growled while baring her teeth, it scared her as a tear formed in her eyes as she goes near her parents with her tail between her legs " mama papa there is a scary lady over there."

Law held her close "We see her dear just stay close and eat your meat and veges. and maybe if youre good...ill let you have 2 brownies
kiri sighed "Whatev.I was just wondering what her deal was." and goes back to taking care of her babies. Ammy doing the same by helping the crews with their laundry after their meals with yomi. Humming and giggling along the way. the kiddos being put to bed and kiri smiling at them. Melody being clingy like her twin Junior refesed to let zoro go so they could go to bed. then they heard juniors 1st word..it was muffled but it was there. "nuuuuuuuuu"

Zoro chuckles " already started talking? aint ya champ " as he puts junior in bed before ruffling his little green hairs " alright.. kids listen to your mother and go to sleep." he puts a hand around her and pulls her near making her bump into his side slightly " So i get to spend sometime with your mother okay? "
~
After having their dinner zoko goes to take a stroll through the city and explore the place while luna goes to play with some random species mink which were around her age.
~
Oniyuri was gone out for a walk alone as well after the dinner leaving the kids with law as she walks she made her way to a weird market place many minks were walking around here and there doing their businesses even at this time. when she gasp seeing a beautiful dress which was displayed on a dummy in a showcase outside of the shop.she goes over to it as she smooshes her face against the glass looking at the dress " so pretty...must have it " she said but remembers how strict law was about spending all the money like that. Her ears flooped down and whinces.

Last edited:
Kiri smiled looking at him "So i guess you like that soulmate connection dream sequence we pratice every night huh?" To them it was like secret dates nobody would know about.cause it was in their heads and the onlyway someone would interuptt was if they woke them up. she loved it cause it was when she saw his true self. the hidden gentlemen she knew behind his rugged hard stone exteriors.

law sees the dress after putting the kids away and knew her measurements and just walked inside. He bought the dress and got her some earrings custom made to look like her jolly rodger to match. they said the ajustments would be done soon and took the dress off and put a marker saying 'sold' she nodded with his recipt and walked away.

Ammy walked over to a quiet spot to sing..it was normal for her cause wolves have a habit of singing if their love wolves now and are looking for mates and she had a lovely singing voice. and she kept it quiet enough for others to sleep.

Zoro turned his attention to her and nodded with a smile on his face. " mhm sure i do its peaceful. " he smirks kisses her on the cheek and when he see the three of still awake in the bed." you must put kids to sleep first " he did liked it when he interacted with her wife through their haki when ever he was far from her or in sleep, cause thats when he goes from acting like a grumpy old tiger to a loving and caring gentleman.
~
Oniyuri was outside the shop seeing law going inside and then coming outside with recipt and started to walk away she goes to him from behind before putting her arms around his waist and hugged her too tightly as she was excited." Laaaw-chaaan! Did you bought the dress for me ?" She knew that he complains alot whenever she hugs him so suddenly when he was doing some work or is in public, but loves to irritate him time to time cause she thinks he looks cute when he is angry.
~
When zoko heard someone singing at first he got curious but then goes to see who was singing in such a soft voice. Where he reaches there he blinked twice seeing Ammy and listens quietly.

Last edited:
Kiri smiled and looked at them “once upon a time. There was a dog white as snow that loved to sing. She was shy about it and only sung at night. They say it was so pretty that the sun would rise for it. When she she came of age to marry another dog no other dog liked her because she was well different. Her legs were like sticks, her body almost of a mans dog, and her tail was to long. A wolf prince saw this and was annoyed by the collared pack. He then howled an announcement that one lady dog will be uncollared my the next moon to be with him as a mate. Considering this an honor many dogs tried to compete to be the wolves mate.Only to be rejected because of behavior, posture, and size. When it was the white wolfs turn the others automatically assumed she wouldn’t do it. ‘Sing’ he asked the dog. ‘I want my mate to sing. We wolves sing to the heavens every night and I want a mate to be like such.’ The wolf nodded and sung. First it was small then higher. As she sung he approached and bit her collar off. They walked into the woods...” she saw they were asleep and smiled.

Law grumbles “yes you know I don’t like you sneak attacks..” he half lies as he walked with her. Then he noticed her brother looking at Ammy. She was singing of a love she always wanted..thought she had but was raped and left for dead cause she couldn’t bare more children.

After listening to a story by kiri, the kids had soon fallen asleep. It was peaceful until she heard a snore which sounded like some mad bears growl. It was zoro who had also fallen asleep like a rock but his snores could wake the kids up.
~
oniyuri giggled at how he responded knowing that he doesn't meant what he said and kissed his cheek "oh I love you, law-Chan~ " she said with a big childish smile untill she also noticed zoko and was about run over to them which would ruin the moment and they'll have to face a really cranky zoko.
Zoko was silently listening to her voice letting her finish before approaching ammy.

Kiri had to ajust him to where he wouldnt snore and she went to sleep so the kids wouldnt wake up then the dream like trances began. this time she was in kabes point of view of how they met. She was not an aceptted demi goddess among the 16 even though sheis respected a few times..but when it came for courtship...kabe was told to wait in line with the other concubines to be chosen by someone. today though was from a warrior known as Asura. the girls were scared cause hey heard talks about him being a psychopath and though if they 'sacrafised' their ugliest lady of the house. they would live. so they left kabe out like the cat she was to wait for the demon. Kabe was scared and wanted to go inside cause she was cold and didnt want to die.. eventually she embraced her fate and curled up into a ball waiting to be taken away.
~
law smiled "Come on lets help your brother by leaving him alone he said walking to their hotel space.
Ammy finished and looked at Zoko "Oh! I rarely get an audiance..what are you doing up?"

In zoro's dream he was seeing everything through his inner demon's perspective who was asura. The strong warrior with three heads and nine set of arms, the demon like warrior couldn't make it in time because of getting distracted in way and getting but when he did reached over to his destination, he saw a cat women locked out side in the cold curled into a ball. " what are you doing out here ...?" the warrior asked the cat women which sounded more of a curious tune instead of danger which everyone thought about him .
~
Oniyuri happily followed her husband as she looked over at him in the way " law, where are our kids? Did you put them to bed?"
~
When ammy turned to see zoko, he shudders at first then calms down " oh i-its n-nothing ammy-chan. I couldn't sleep so I thought I would take a walk but then I heard you sing so I stopped by " he says while scratching the back of his head after chuckling nervously.

the cat woman saw him and backed away nervously and wanted to swat him away but saw he wasnt hostile.. "Sisters told me to be here...be sacrafice for scary soldier..other sisters of the other families didnt want to go..they said i go cause im ugly and weak and will leave them alone. if anything i think they made a good choice.." she looked at him.. "Are you the scary demon my sisers say i have to marry?" in the background the girls were watching thinking their 'plan' would work
~
law nods "Out like lights they are. Who knew a childrens book on the blood stream would be sleepy."Law then looked at her "So i heard from the others there is a flower festival..and i thought we should go since its on the way to wano."
~
Ammy heard his wording and got curious "Did you just call me ammy chan?" She asked challenging his wording and jumps and lands next to him giving him a charm of her jolly rodger. "My son was right..i picked a dorky alpha for a mate.I dont regret anything."

The Strong warrior just shook his head in annoyance when he heard that the others fear him..well he was a bit scary and too much of a hot tempered guy." Yes I am...my name is asura " he said responding the cat women. She doesnt looks bad like her sisters and family members said he thought to himself. He tried to be less threatening so that she wouldn't be that scared of him and besides they were going to get married soon.
~
Oniyuri's eyes lit up with excitement when he mentioned about the flower festival and squeals " oh I would love to go! We wolves love the smell of sweet flowers, oooh~ and specially the lunar flowers there so beautiful under the full moon."she then looked at law and wraps her arms around his neck suddenly pulling him near " but why are you suddenly so excited about flowers and happy stuff besides death, gore and other dark and scary things? "
~
Zoko just stared at ammy for a moment giving her a simple ' wha...' but then started acting a usual ol childish pirate he was as he played along" oh yeah? Well this dorky alpha you're talking about is going to become the rule of the lune kingdom once he over throws a Dumbass bastard but ... I would like you to be my queen though " he then pulls out a delicate but beautiful tiara like crown which had ruby's on it, from a bag like thing he carries around with himself. he had found the crown from his crews treasury with kagero's permission. He holds it out to her with a smirk on his face.

Last edited:
she slowly got up and was shaking and cold. the other geishas sadly waved her goodbye and the kitsunes just smirked seeing her leave. she was cold and was dirty.. obviously what the kitsune geishas planned. then she saw the home and blinked at how nice and yet simple it was.
~
Law smiled "Lets say your optimisium and the kids happiness is a fungus i wont remove." He would have to admit he loved seeing her happy.and would do anything to see her happy.
~
Ammy smiled "My my what a beautiful and fragile thing.." she lets him put it on her and kissed him "Ill have to hide this in my collection and save it to wear at the flower festival before we go to the lune..Not far from here is it not?"

Asura had noticed that she was cold but stays quiet all the way home. once they got to his home, he clears his throat to get her attention and once she looked looked at him. He spoke up trying to be less intimidating for her" you can go and take a bath if you like..." he knew that she needs to clean up.
~
oniyuri chuckles " oh you " she kissed him after running of lf to her room with her tail swinging around like crazy good thing she was looking the other way cause her face was red.
~
" I would love to take you there but that place is no long the beautiful land which it was once...you see well my uncle destroyed everything there..he has enslaved his own kind and sells them to marines or other organizations every month that is why I want to take him down so that I can release the wolf people from their prison and protect my people so can live happily again and my mom and dad could rset in peace" he says while looking at his sword as the stone on its hilt shimmered.

law smiling and followiing and got a book syango gave him about soulmate connections.. that it only works for people purely in love. and when he went to sleep, he was on an island that was a mix of mostly woods and beach.Medical herb garden and all perfect spot to raise the kids. To him this was peaceful. this would be where he would hide his treasure once this mess was over.
~
Kabe nodded and just obeyed not wanting to make him angry and took her bath and let his servant clean her clothes and give her a flower yukata. she went from looking homeless to a lost goddess.when she realized how pretty she was she knew she had to get dirty again.. the servant asked "Why would you say that?" Kabe said "Your master did ask for the most ugly woman right?" The servant looked confused. "Nonono!He asked the matchmaker for the most gentle kind and beautiful soul that hes ever seen.He doesnt give a shit about looks..i-i think you can tell why.."Realizing the fact she found real love she began to cry. the servant not knowing what to do ran to get his master.

Oniyuri wasn't able to sleep for a while she looked at him at how peaceful he looked while sleeping. She shifts closer to him quietly and puts his arm over her and snuggled into him while wrapping her tail around him she loved it when he puts his arms around her it felt safe and warm. Soon she fell asleep and into her dreamland.
~
Asura was rest in his room, giving her time to clean up. He was thinking of why would her own sister just abandon her and left her outside on her own...maybe because he was scary then other men or because of his anger issues? But he wasn't like that all the time. He wishes to have happiness as well but not like this if his wife to be was that afraid of him the whole time. He was lost in thoughts when suddenly he heard running foot steps.

Last edited:
“Sir the chosen one...she cry... I don’t know why she cry all I say was she pretty and what you asked of matchmaker. She said her kitsune sisters said only the ugliest one you wanted so they..” sees he’s getting angry “sir?”
~
Law was in the dream realm exploring it and noticed the red string. It was big about a boat size rope and he admired it. He even put it up away from the water and made sure it stays dry. Then he noticed the wild pack of onis family in her dreams. Well what she imagined it. He walked over calmly to introduce himself. “ greetings I am her husband.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back