• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom one piece love on the sea

As the fight went on Law got his atm stitched up and knew this would be over soon. Petting his wife for comfort and talking to Cavendish sitting next to him. Cavendish commented that Law and Luffy will be at the center of the upcoming storm, a statement that Law had no objection to.When he saw luffy was using too much haki and needed to recharge he had an idea. "Baby..do you trust me" Earning a nod. he used ROOM and teleported her Between luffy and Gatz "Protect" He ordered.

kiri was amplifying all of everyones swords with her harmony notes to hold it back as much as possible and she would glance up every now and again seeing luffy fight. "Come on captain..w-we cant hold this much longer..."

When oniyuri got teleported there, she looked around for luffy from above a cliff when she saw a really angry doflamingo sending a sheet of strings towards gatz who said that only three minutes remains till luffy get back up to finish the shichibukai he was about to impale him as she rampages over to the men and pushed him away from it. When she saw luffy she goes to defend him till he regains his strenght and takes down doflamingo " you can count on me law-chan...i wont let you down " she said in her mind, following her captains order without thinking twice.
~
Zoro and the samurais and the others continues to put their all efforts in stopping tge birdcage, having full faith in his captain zoro said to him self " we are all counting on you captain. " meanwhile luna was at tge flower field with robin as she stared up at the cage which was about to crush everything " are we all going to die?"

kiri smiled happily when luffy regained his stregth and law was able to swap Oni back. This gave kiri some stregth to hold it back a little more longer then the final blow. Once Luffy finally defeated Doflamingo, Zoro and the samurais witnessed the collapse of the Birdcage. Zoro continued smiling as everyone on Dressrosa celebrated Doflamingo's downfall. Kiri was laying on the ground panting. Even checking Kabe for any nicks and smiled when not a a scratch was on her.

Law was happy and as Luffy fell after exhausting his strength, Law saved him by instantly teleporting him to the ground gently. he honestly couldnt help but laugh at his defeat and said "We did tell him that luffy would win.."

Oniyuri transform back to her human form as she sits down looking looking at luffy while wagging her tail like crazy " luffy-san! Luffy-san You did it! You defeated doflamingo" she tells him like a excited little doggie,hoping he would wake up.
~
Meanwhile zoro looks up at sky which was becoming clear and beautiful as He could hear the crowd cheering. He sheathed his swords back and looked looked at his wife who was sitting on the ground and goes to her. He gives her a hand to help her stand up wits a charming smile on his face." Seems like we arn't going to die after all "
~
Luna cheers while hugging leo childishly which was actually painful for him" luffy-San saved the day! " she giggled.

That night everyone was welcome in Kyros old home to hide for the night to rest eat and sleep. Kiri was still on edge from the whole experience but zoros arms were calming. Usopp looks over at luffy. “Hey do you think the marines will get us since now don flamingos in a mental ward?” Luffy thought about it and looks at Kiri. “Hey Kiri can you turn into a cat?” “She’s not a zoan luffy!” “Actually yes as long as I’m wearing this..” she showed a collar with a golden bell. “It’s called the kabe bell. I can temporarily turn into her as long as I have it on.” Luffy began to smile getting an idea. “Can you spy on the marines tomorrow?” Kiri nodded and looks at Luna “Luna can come too but we need a disguise for her.” Law smiled getting one. “Well since I have some money to spend..me and oni are technically her aunt and uncle and she is of school age so while ease dropping we can get her school supplies here.”

Luna's eyes sparkles hearing that tomorrowthey were going to spy on marines " really? That's soo awsome. I love ya guys " she said cheerfully. Oniyuri giggles at her little niece and swings her tail across the floor happily. Soon the 5 year old started to feel sleepy and yawns " well feel tired so i am going to bed "she turned into a wolf pup hopping on the corner of the bed on which luffy was on and curls into ball before falling asleep fast. Oniyuri blinks twice " but she just feel asleep in like a few seconds?" Oniyuri asked herself, well was too a bit tired.
Zoro was sitting back calmly while patting kiri's head just like patting a cat, messing kiri's hairs a bit . " so when are we going to head out for zou? "He looked at luffy and the others.

“when Kiri says it’s time to run.” Luffy notes and the next 2 days were as expected. Law acting like a guardian buying school supplies and all the while watching a cat. Kiri was the said cat strange eye color and all,letting zoro see what she sees,and found her way in on day 2. This time it was day 3.Looking like a lost cat with only a collar and name “kabe” being cute she obviously won the hearts of the marines to where they were convincing the boss to keep her and eyeballed the man with the dice.she saw Mansherry asking for blood for the citizens,when in truth she was weakening them and squeaked a mew when Fujitora pets her “such a small kitten? We’re you the one visiting us for two days?” He asked and she mews. They offered her a shot of milk and as she drank it she looked up hearing noisy men. They were asking why he hasn’t gone after the straw hats. Fujitora smiled and shows one die to kabe “kabe how about you roll first. What ever you rule is how many fish strips these noisy men owe you.” Kiri mews happily starting it and it was a 6. She mews at the small bag of tuna but then hears the other bet after apologizing because he was amused by the lost kitten. And knew Bartolomeo heard it too. If it was any other number than a one..he will get them today. They packed her fish and tied it to her collar and she stared at the die..6. “Run” she said in zoros head and just bows in respect to the marines keeping her composure and acted like she was running off to her family when in truth she was transforming back to where robin was with her clothes and running to zoro with her free snack.

When she met zoro he looked at her and saw her with the bag of tuna, she notices how strange he was acting but actually he was jealous of back when Fujitora was patting her like that" what are you carrying in that ? " he asked her curiously while heading off into a wrong direction, as others were also off to the harbor before the marines get them. Oniyuri was in her wolf form looking around for others as she had gotten lost, yes she got lost while looking for luna and law when she came across a little who was looking at her he looked like 15 year old kid. she looked at the boy curiously and tilted her head. The boy asked her if she got lost see her being remain still. The boy puts a leash around her neck and started to drag to god knows where oniyuri yelped and tried to escape him as she started to bark again and again hoping law would hear her.

Kiri giggled and rerouted her lover and kissed him "The tuna i got from the marines money..i think its C grade so they ripped me off.Also i know youre cranky about my acting so ill give you double snuggles on the way back." Kiri noted.After luffy did his business they got on and escaped.The gladiators took the Straw Hats and Law to Orlumbus' ship, the Yonta Maria, and the seven groups among them, the Beautiful Pirates, Barto Club, Happo Navy, XXX Gym Martial Arts Alliance, Tonta Corps, New Giant Warrior Pirates, and Yonta Maria Grand Fleet, all pledged to become subordinate to the Straw Hats and serve them. Luffy rejected their offer, as he wanted to sail freely on the seas without having to command anyone. In response to this, the crews made the decision to still serve Luffy, but only when he needed them to, and consumed sake cups to form the Straw Hat Grand Fleet. They came under attack by a pirate alliance who had come to take revenge on Luffy for taking down Doflamingo, but were saved when Fujitora dropped the rubble on the enemy pirates.Kiri blinked in shock by this but smiled. Heh maybe there was some good in that old man after all she thought nibbling on that tuna. They then feasted to celebrate the fleet's formation as they departed from Dressrosa. During the feast Kiri kept her promise and snuggled up to zoro.

~
On zou nami got the new posters and got nervous seeing a few new ones. one of them being lunas...she ran over to where the wolf pack crew was and knocked on zokos door "Zoko san i have somthing about your daughter...ummm shes wanted.."

On bartolomao's ship As the crew continued to celebrate during the big feast. Luna was happily feasting over some nice meat as for zoro he had his arm around kiri's waist protectively as she cuddle with him while he chugs down a big mug of good ol sake untill he remembers something " oh wait kiri i just remembered something back when i was fighting that stupid rock you said that you've been keeping somethings to yourself..soo what were you hiding from me? " he said while poking her cheek teasingly with a grin on his face.
Meanwhile some of bartolomao's crew members were pulling something out from the ocean when they weren't too far off from dressrosa. Turns out it was oniyuri who was in her wolf form with a tight color and leash around her neck, whom they had left behind, they pull her overboard and she started to coughing up water and transform back to her human form as she panted and saw law sitting in a corner and growled " YOU...!" she stood up stomping over at him with a an angry look on her face as her hairs were soaking wet and were in her face.
~
Zoko goes over to open the door to see his daughter on a wanter poster and stares at it " WHAT THE heck!? " he shout while taking the wanter poster from her. She could see anger on his face. His crew members were like ' wait what?..'

Law was angry at himself cause luffy rushed him and he already felt bad.. "Go ahead but it was luffy that told us all to run..he ddint give me a second to wake you up.." he just hugged her and let her gently nom on his arm angerly knowing she wasnt that mad since it was luffys fault.

kiri blushed and looked away.. "When we were little i watched you train just as much as you watched me dance..andi realized it was creepy cause i did that again when i watched you train in that gym..every dolls day i would repair or remake the zoro emperor doll you made as a child..to where what it is now and i made a village that represented all our new friends..well i havent finished it..." Luffy walked over "Kiri san is there anyway to get to Zou faster?You said there was a celestial guide." kiri nodded "Ill call them tonight.." luffy nods and kiri continued.. "And i robbed your 1st kiss when you were sleeping.."

Oniyuri grumbles trying to look like she was angry at him and was pulling on a leash which was on her neck " stupid! i got captured and leash by some boys. I barked and barked but didnt even came " she knows that she cant be mad at him like that forever as sighs but soon sneezed and sniffes " and now i think i got a cold " she said while pouting.
~
Zoro chuckles at the last part as he stole a quick peck from her " ya know you could have just ask me for a kiss, i would have been too glad " his mind that wonders towards what his kids would be doing back in zou and hoped they are okay

Last edited by a moderator:
Law removed it and orders that lazy crew to give his wife tea or soup which they did. Then Kiri began humming a song and then a sub appeared. It was shaped like a whale. Then the den den spoke. “Hello princess welcome to the celestial whale craftsmen service. How may we aid youuuuoh my shiranui that ship is unsani-“ “I know i know but they are guiding me to zou .. but can we make one tiny Detour as we go there?” “You mean to the island where dragons wrestle for wives? Where yomi went to when her confession was denied?” Kiri nodded. I just think there was a misunderstanding that my dragon friend didn’t know she was confessing with a lotus flower..that meant love..”

A whale sung over to them and Nami poked over to see two children whales “ hi I am ying ying.I wish to see the dragon of crimson. “ And I’m yang yang.He made my princess very upset and she wishes him to redeem himself for his mistake.” Then they both say bluntly “NOW!”

Last edited:
Oniyuri was sitting on the wooden floor with her legs criss crossed with a towel around around her neck and enjoyed the soup which the crew got her to warm up. Little luna on the other hand was walking around proudly with her wanted poster in her hands " now i have a bounty just my dad, thats so cool. Isnt it yuri-chan "
Oniyuri smiled the young one and nodded.
Zoro was wondering about what kiri was talking about " the island where dragons wrestle for wives?" he repeated "... Well that sounds stupid as hell. How does a island like that exist "he said and then looked down to see a submarine in the ocean.
~
Zoko goes over curiously and tilted his head look at the two whales" Oi Nami-san whats going on who are these guys? "

the larger whale and kiri looked at zoro "Its complicated.." Kiri sighed "I just want my favorite scribe away from the poison fleet..who also has.."She leans in and whispers "One of the you know whos..." She saw the spark in his eye and earning a nod from everyone the big whale lead them to the island. "So where are your twins?" she asked and kyo the large whale smiled "They are getting the warrior of red like you asked in your letter.."
~
Nami shrugged. "They say their celestrial whales..wait.." leans down "DO YOU KNOW KIRI SAN!" They nod. "She sent us here on a quest." ying ying said. "To get the dragon of crimson to save our lady yomi from the broods of poison.For if one gets married of the fleet." they cry in unison "She has to be forced to obey theemmmmmmm!"

When kiri whispered about it into his ears he looked at her after nodding and lets the two conversate for a little computing everything in his head, goes to drink sake when he came back he tried to drag his wife by her shoulder to take a nap with him and was too stubborn to listen to her." oi kiri come on already lets take a nap already " he whined.
~
Zoko's mind soon gets to the point where they were going" oh i get it so ya guys want kagero to win her back before some filthy dragon gets its hands on her " thats when kagero steps in who was carrying some logs on his shoulder which was for lighting a little camp fire. " wyom are you talking to sir? " he says while taking off his hat.

kiri nodded and the whale nodded "Get some rest princess." Kiri went with zoro to find a place to nap. and oh boy was the dream they were having pleasent. it was one of those 'fantasy like dreams' where they could imangine them as somthing else. In kiris case. she was a college student. she was a curious person and education wasnt properly given to her unless her retainers gave her books so she always wondered what it would be like to go to school like normal people.
~
Law was beginning to unlock his soulmate haki with luna..it was there he just never understood it till he saw zoro and kiri do it.then tonight he had a dream that was merged. there was the good side and the bad.. obviously he knew what the bad was.. and went to find luna.
~
The whale twins nod eagarly and smile seeing them get a dingy and they grab the ropes

Last edited:
Oniyuri that night was having a night which was related from her dark past when her uncle attacked the country everything was engulfed in fire where oniyuri finds herself trapped in the hallways the palace all alone. She cry out for people to help her but no one came when she started to shout for someone really especial to her " Law-chan! " she shouted as tears were falling out of her eyes.
~
On the other hand zoro was having the same dream. Where he was a college student as well but he was one of those student who always gets detention for coming late to college because he lost his way, and sleeping in class. The only thing he was perfect at was sports.
~
When zoko explained kagero what the twins were telling them he gets kagero to agree to go fight the one he loves and soon gets ready to leave with whale twins.

Last edited:
Law ran over hearing her in the darkness and pulled her out and hugged her. "Shhhhh shhhh its okay...." he said hugging her. she saw they were in a field and smiled seeing the collar "I thought you hated it.." he teased "Im glad you love it though..to me a collar to a lady dog is like a necklace to a woman...so i only wanted the best for my lady..cause shes my wife too"
~
Kiri got her 1st detention cause she was late by a millisecond and back mouthed the teacher on accident. she felt like prey in that room. all the tough guys just staring at the cute nerd as she looked for a corner. she knew what would happen. them asking for them to do assignments if they remember her in their class she says no and then they try to pay her. she glanced up and remembers the cute green haired guy from not only football but in herart history class. "Z-zoro chan?" one of the guys walked over "Hey wanna talk to us babe?" he asked making her squeak.

Oniyuri had calm down when she was being hugged by law by she didnt wanted him to let go off her now , she had her hands placed over his chest as she nuzzled into his neck " law-chan...i never hated anything you always got me, i just acted like i didnt like it cause...penguin-sama and shachi-kun always made fun of me and teased me saying some weird things to me. " she said with a slight childish tune in her voice. She loved it when law embraces her in his arms.
~
Zoro did remembered the cute little nerdy girl from his class. He secretly used to follow her when around taking care of the bullies who tried to get to her but before anything could happen he was there to stop them and she never get to take notice of him or the bullies. He finds the girl cute and was actually shy or nerves to approch her so suddenly. When he saw her first time having the detention he was surprised to see her there among all the tough bad boys there. He decided to approch her but when he saw another boy talking to her in that manner he sent him a death glare which the boy didnt noticed yet.

Law smirked and looked at her. "Listen from now on dont listen to them...their just jealous cause they cant get laid and i did..and by who i may ask?" He kissed her all over "A beautiful..sexy..stubborn..werewolf...that is my wife for life and.." He kisses her deeply. "Gave me the best life i ever wanted." he blinked seeing the area around them changing "Heh so this is soulmate haki huh?No wonder kiri said its like a mindfuck the 1st couple tries.."
~
kiri tried to act calm and saw zoros death glare thinking it was for her she calmly smiled and 'acted'. it was her way of avoiding conversations.. "Z-Zoro san ummm i-ill h-help you with that thing in a moment!" luckily that was enough to scare the guy away but now she had a bigger pill to swallow. she now has to ACT like she was gonna HELP the scariest and hottest football player STUDY. "I am gonna need that cherry frappachino after this.." she grumbles as she pulled out her sketchbook for theraphy reasons and just began sketching.

Oniyuri was at bliss after he kissed her as she soon snapped out when he said something about soulmate haki... " what's a soulmate haki? " she looked up at him with a curious look on her face " is it something special Law-chan? " she turns around to look at the changing environment and said while wagging her big fluffy tail hitting against his legs.
~
" so was its kiri right?..what did you do to have detention? Never seen you here with us " he said lazily while taking a his seat on his desk and yawns. " ya know ya gotta stay alert here, all eyes are on you. Boys here arn't that polite to girls. " he says while looking over at her then having an eye at the boys around her who back off from them.

Law nodded “ I heard Kiri and Zoro talking about it so I asked. Apparently her mother invented an extension of mantra that can only be done with couples that love each other so much that they would be lost without them.” He smiled. “Maybe we can use this to our advantage.”
~
Kiri just nodded “I sassed professor snake.” She said and the guys gasped and began laughing at her to where she looked at the time hoping hers was up.

" yeah!" Oniyuri says excitedly then stops " oh wait.." thinks for a bit as she tilted her head to the side " but what do you mean by using this to our adventage, law-chan? " she pouting looking back at him.
~
Zoro leans back in his chair to relax and yawns while scratching the back if his head " welp i'm gonna take a nap now. " he says blunty.

Law smiled. “I could give you orders without even talking and we can flirt with each other in private “ he said smiling his mischievous smile. “Have I ever told you I sing once in a while” then he began it was like smooth jazz and would send shivers down her spine.
~
Kiri gave a are you joking and saw he was asleep. “Thanks knight in shining armor.” She grumbled as she just got up and left the room. The guys hitting on her and Ein harassing her to be his date. She was just about to crack till she saw a kendo sword near them and smacked him with it. That was mistake cause he smacked her back hard. “Bitch. Did you forget that once you date me I own you?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back