• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom one piece love on the sea

As the group continued to bricker about who will get to beat doflamingo. Zoro grunts in annoyance and tried come out with solution." alright then listen up! How about we take care of doflamingo and you guys back us up " they all refused at once which annoyed zoro ever more as he then looked over at kiri " their egos are too high, what to do now? " as luffy started to join in the arguement and started to fight each other when they all suddenly heard someone cry law's which law would recognize and a really scared oniyuri came in view being chased by many people." Law-Chan! "she cried his name while running towards them she had bullet wound on her arm." huh?" zoro turned his head to look at mob coming their way as he face palm and speaks to law " you know your wife is being such a trouble right now "he unsheathed his two swords ready to take them down.

"Not my fault.. alpha women tend to be very protective." Law commented when Pica attacked, Chinjao and Elizabello II shattered his stone arm, enabling Kiri and her allies to move forward. Pica prepared to attack with his other arm and kiri looked at Chinjao and Elizabello II "Attacking Pica's stone body is useless. Hes has some werid logia ability!"
Pica attacked with his other arm, causing Luffy's allies to fall back. As this happened Zoro,kiri Luffy, Law, Abdullah, Jeet, and Fighting Bull managed to jump on his arm and started climbing on it. Pica soon noticed them after regenerating his shattered arm, he prepared to attack Luffy again. "Oh peachy keen with side of sardines hes coming right at us againnn!" kiri noted and luffy just smiled and responded by shattering pica's stone head with Grizzly Magnum. "Nice luffy!" Kiri cheered. After Luffy shattered Pica's stone head, Zoro discovered Pica's real body, which appeared in front of the group. Pica took out his sword and tried to attack the Fighting Bull carrying Luffy's group but luffy carried the bull and evaded the sword. Pica tried to strike again, but Kiri and Zoro intercepted him and hopped out right behind zoro "Luffy you go kick his ass me and my zoro have an unsettled talk to finish.and now that we know he can talk he can explain himself. Right honey?" Kiri said with a preditory like smile that would match zoros look.

Last edited:
Zoro glared pica with a grin on his face which meant nothing but danger as chuckled " well he did just kidnapped my wife earlier and besides...our captain has no business with a worthless rock like you...you only got us so deal with it " zoro mocks the executive officer with no sign of fear with in him and with that a clash between them started.
Meanwhile oniyuri was running from the mob which was after her head, she really wanted to go after her luffy and her captain which was was her husband as well just to accompany and to help them. She had already started to run up ahead pica's rock like body when just then a pistol bullet graze shoulder and that was when her instincts got trigger she turned back towards the people glaring and growling at the men who were running towards her to kill her. Oniyuri started to transform in her werewolf, standing taller then the men who were after her, once her transformation was complete she charges towards the people like a wild animal and started to kill people senselessly. Oniyuri has never killed anyone before without an order of her captain but right now she was so pissed off and in pain at the same moment because of the bullet in her arm and a another bullet wound on her shoulder.

A woman was able to heal her and help back her up. It was Ammy and her son. "Mind if we cut in love?" she said with a smile and blinds the men to let her go on ahead to catch up with law. "Their going to the top darling..dont worry about us we handled worse!"

Law had a feeling his wife was coming and he believed in her. and he gelt somthing like a rope get stronger and he says under his breath. "Im not giving up on you baby...i know your mad at me...but dont give up on me cause im not giving up on you.."

Kiri was acttualy acting like a cat playing with its prey cause this guy was a joke. and like a cat she was showing some boredom. she even stood on his blade when zoro clashed with him "Honey..im getting bored..this guys blade its so dull it could be a big butter knife and hes also soo predictable. " she whined. and hops when he tries to cut her. but in her line of sight..saw Robin,Luna acting like a super pup, Rebecca, and Bartolomeo approaching from the sky with the assistance of beetles. Pica prepared to attack them with the stone statue, "ZORO! THE TEAM!" kiri called out and she got infront of them "fan sword style.." She was in the same position as zoro but hers was more elegant and when he did a 1080 pound pheoinx she did a 1080 style crane making one heck of a gash..Kiri landed next to zoro and smiled calmly "Pica..was it?Maybe you sould be more careful who you mess with..you see." SHe made a calm smile but it looked like a 'fuck with my family again and i wont be so nice' smile."Im gonna be the greatest sword fan dancer in the world and what you got a sight of was just pratice to me."

Last edited:
As the women told oniyuri go ahead she grins slightly while holding her bleeding arm "hai!" as turned and starting to run up ahead on all fours while howling on top of her lungs.

Luna was so amused as her little tail started to wag seeing the powerful move like that which sliced through pica's right half which was falling apart." That..was SO COOL!!!" luna shouted when seeing Bartolomeo crying in tears of happiness she giggles while zoro stood there looking at pica as he smirks" hey, you soprano-voiced fool...i forgot to tell you one thing. The straw Hats are not only Straw Hat Luffy and god Ussop...don't forget that, don't forget that i am the man who will become the worlds greatest swordsmen one day " he said looking like demon ready for its kill.

Last edited:
Kiri sensed pica still had fight in him and taps zoro “honey he’s still in the ring.” She chimed.Enraged that Zoro's interference allowed Rebecca's group to pass him, Pica charged at Them again, declaring that they would not be allowed to leave alive. Kiri smiled when running, “That’s a shame cause we’re newbie parents with babies.. we had to convince some friends to babysit while working.. and we promised to be home for their story time and that’s my husbands favorite thing sooo.”
-
The string clone attacked Fighting Bull with bullet thread, knocking him unconscious. As the bull collapsed, Law and Luffy fell into the water and became powerless. Before the clone could kill them, Abdullah and Jeet struck the clone from behind, destroying it. When they were able to recover law saw his wife and his heart sunk. He hugged her and quickly shambled to find, remove the bullet and heal her up as fast as possible. Even denying that he was crying out of worry.

" lets just finish him so we can get back home as soon as possible and how our kids are doing " he looked at her soon then pica and zoro clashed again having pica injured from both of their attacks earlier as they did slow him down a bit.
~
Oniyuri was finally happy to meet his husband again as her tail started to swing and she whimpers happily. When she sensed that law was crying while he was healing her. she pulled him in hug hiding his face in her fur since she was in her werewolf form as she whispers to him " i cannot let anyone else see you crying besides me that would make you look weak for them." she pulled back and licked his cheek like a happy puppy would do.

Kiri was in the rythyum. so in sync with zoro that they didnt even have to speak about battle styles which they knew pissed off pica. cause in their heads they were actually talking battle movements when verbally they were talking couple stuff,how she missed douing couple holidays with him, playing with stuffed animals to make stories, to playfully teasing that he hogs the bed when she knows shes the one hogging the damn blanket.then it happened she saw Pica eventually send Zoro crashing into the second level of the New King's Plateau though Zoro did not sustain any serious injuries. She didnt care... that pissed her off. she was normally a calm... happy gentle soul but he just hurt her husband and she assumed he was hurt or worse. Pica saw an aura that would match a feral demonic cat and she went balistic. only person that could calm her down was zoro himself!
~
After recovering, Luffy punched a hole to the second level with Elephant Gun and carried Law with him as he moved ahead of the allied colosseum fighters.Cavendish then approached Law and Luffy and allowed them to ride on his horse. Convienent but his wife was technicly already carrying him after luffy almost killed him...again..During the fray, they were joined by Kyros. When the other colosseum fighters banded together, they created an opening for them to go through.Even argueing all the way to the third level about who can kick his ass.

When pica lead the first attack on zoro which was actually successful he sent him flying into the king's plateau, crashed into it hitting his head hard on the ground. He stayed down for a moment but soon lifted his head up from the ground as he grunts " damn it " when he tells her through his mind " i'm okay kiri. You don't have to worry " he then suddenly felt a furious aura surrounding kiri as she started to act wild. He find out that it was kabe which was taking over her it was same with zoro when he uses asura but he knows he could control it easily. He reaches for shusui and kitetsu which was on the floor near him and struggled to get up as he started heading towards pica " Oi kiri can you hear me? " he asked her through his mind.
~
Oniyuri looked ahead while running on all fours as she grunts in annoyance when all the fighters and luffy started to argue on who will defeat doflamingo she knew that they won't be able to beat that guy like that...that creepy guy could use people like puppets and throw them away when he is done. She does admits it that she is scared of that guy but she was only doing all this for her husband. "are we headed over there, law-chan? " she pointed towards the palace with her nose then looked at law curiously. " if so can't you just use your powers to get there? "

kiri blinked and calmed down instantly and smiled "Yes dear i can hear you im so sorry kabe just went nuts...she never did that before.." then puts 2 and 2 togeather that...she reacted like that..cause asura might had gotten hurt.. "Ohhhhh." it made sense kabe lost Asura once and she utterly refuses to lose him again..and vice versa. but she was distracted enought to not ony calm down but to be EATEN by pica and caged. She couldnt see anthing only hear some of Doflamingo's grunts attack Zoro, but Orlumbus arrived and repelled them. And the fear kiri had since she was a child was the dark..it wasnt cause it was jsut pure darkness..it was because if she hears somthing she doesnt understand she is weak at that point and will begin to cry. "Zoro its dark...."
~
"Handcuffed honey..." Law frumbled.."I was lucky to heal some of your wounds with a weak shambles meaning these handcuffs are old as heck... but still" Once they reached the third level, they found giant toy soldiers standing in their way. "Not good"One of the toys bit Farul on the head, gravely injuring the horse. Law's group prepared to battle the toys when Robin, Bartolomeo, and Gladius fell from the sky and landed in front of them. Robin and Bartolomeo held back Gladius and the toys to enable Law's group to continue towards the fourth level, where Rebecca would be waiting with the keys to Law's cuffs.Bartolomeo used his ability to create a stairway to the fourth level.

Zoro nodded while taking down some of doflamingo's lackeys mercilessly which were firing at him with their guns. "calm down...everything is fine. I'm still here to protect you, right. so you don't have to be scared, just you wait..love." he said while charging towards pica, holding out his swords cutting anything that came in his way and trying to figure out how to calm the demon cat spirit of her sword which was going wild. Zoro was worried about her and was hoping that she doesnt do anything hasty enough to hurt herself or something even worse.
~
Luna was there helping them with fighting and stopping the nutcrackers with the help of her meki meki no mi " uncle law! Yuri-chan! Go ahead we'll handle these guys" she chimes. standing there with a heroic pose. " aye aye little captain! "oniyuri continued run up ahead on the stairs with luffy and law. Oniyuri Picked luffy while law was already there on her back, going full speed ahead towards the fourth level where rebecca was already waiting for them with the handcuffs keys.

Kiri nodded and stays calm.. then she got an idea..she saw when pica talked there was a hole she chuckled. "Honey i have an idea...it might sound stupid...but i think it will work... get someone to punch him hard.." Then she waited. and charged up music notes near his gut.. not to much just enough to make him have a reflex.Hajrudin delivered a powerful punch to Pica and send him flying to the ceiling of the Birdcage. There was a what sounded like a music explosion and kiri came out of the stone and kiri landed her body half coveed in feline like tattoos due to the angry sword but they were slowlygoing away and when people were asking if she was okay..the issue.. she shook her head no..she looked at zoro knowing he would understand with her 'im sorry' look and pointed to her throat. she used too much oomph in one of the notes and the cost temporally was her beautiful voice. She would recover it wasjust she used too much and she needed water or somthing to heal her voice.
~
Law smiled “remind me to give her a lollipop when this is over.” He grumbled.Once they reached the sunflower field, Rebecca quickly gave them the keys to Law's handcuffs. After removing the handcuffs, Healed his wife cause priorties and Looked at the the giant toys and Diamante "Luffy you go on ahead.. My wife has some energy to burn.." Luffy nods and leaves. Law looked at her. "Oni.. got enough energy still?"

" what? Why arn't you speaking? " he says dumbly not getting what she was trying to tell with out speaking and he did took like she was playing around again like usual but soon his eyes widden in terror when he realized what she was trying to tell him by pointing at her throat and stuttered" O-Oi what happened to your voice!? " he freaked out a bit, as he shook her by her shoulder but soon stopped. He took a long breath and then exlahed, started to think this out rather then start freaking out or getting mad at her for no reason but was relieved that she is in one piece. Zoro sighs then looked at her " alright listen let me handle this guy now you have done enough and i think you should rest. Do you underdtand kiri "
~
Oniyuri takes her attention off from the big nutcrackers which to her seems like big chew toy as she had her tongue stuck outside of her mouth wagging her tail excitedly and looked over at law with a smirk as she nodded." as long as it helps...then yes " she smiled.

Last edited:
She nodded and tried to give kabe 's sword to him to borrow but was shocked that he refused. She realized to him something that beautiful can’t be in his hands for what he’s gonna do.She smiled and kisses him and said in his head “I’m sorry..I used too much spunk.” To her he must of thought it was funny that his enduring flower that survived for him had that much spunk and sass to tell men off that she was taken only for him. When she had to break the kiss for him to leave she purposely lingered it so she knows he will hungerly come back for more.
~
After getting rid of the toys and convincing her to let go of one law took his wife to join luffy.They were then approached by Sugar. Apparently unaware of Sugar's ability, Law did not take any caution. Luckily Luna and usopp were there to save the day. they made 'images' of that they looked like when they took the pill. made it a pop green and..Just as she got close to the two, Usopp sniped at her from the old King's Plateau and made her lose consciousness, saving both Law Oni and Luffy. The only clue of their butt bein saved was the pictures of usopps funny face and luna 'breathing fire' like her dad. "What...just happened..?" Law asked confused.

He smirks at her after breaking the kiss before running off to stop pica..lets just say he was in bliss even if it didnt shows on it face. Zoro loved when kiri gets affectionate with him. He soon got brought back to what was going on by pica who was about to attack again Zoro slashes the statue in half, the lower Donquixote members try to shoot at him, but Orlumbus shows up and tricks them into lining up before taking them out using "Admiral Killer Bowling". Zoro thanks Orlumbus, who states his name and leaves Pica to him while he and the others deal with the lower members. Just then, Pica merges with the plateau. When Pica laughs, a shocked Zoro comments " is that how you laugh? Thats so stupid!"he yelled at him. this caused Pica to use "Charlestone", attacking Zoro and his own men in the process while Zoro dodges.
~
Meanwhile at the palace three just stared at sugar figuring out what just happened. Oniyuri turned her attention towards law law " i don't know! I don't know! but I swear i didn't do anything. "
Meanwhile at the plateau, the mob finally gets their hands on Usopp and luna. Whe Sugar was once again scared into unconsciousness. This shocks the Donquixote Pirates and confuses Luffy, Law and oniyuri as luna's and Usopp's face projectile is absorbed into the wall and becomes a drawing, and it is revealed that the projectile was a drawing made by Kanjuro. With her defeat, the giant nutcrackers are turned human again. Back at the King's Plateau, Viola congratulates a tied-up and beaten Usopp and luna. it is revealed that the mob managed to tie up all their targets, but were sent into shock by Viola's arrival. Viola confirms that Law and Luffy have managed to reach Doflamingo.

Last edited:
Kiri cheered in his head and was only quiet when he said and alerted him when needed. she even told him she was fine and was running to safety seeing the cage getting closer. then she glanced at the hot mess up above from what she heard. Luffy was enraged after seeing how Doflamingo treated Bellamy like trash, Law warned "Luffy dont let your emotions get the better of you..." Doflamingo then created another string clone to fight Law while controlling Bellamy to fight Luffy.Law just smirked at it and whistled "Aww how nice Don flamingo.. you mad a toy for my wife. but im not sure its good enough..ya see she gets mighty abusive when she che-." Luffy then unexpectedly aimed an attack at Law. Law quickly activated ROOM and used Shambles to switch places with Doflamingo, allowing Luffy to strike the Shichibukai with Red Hawk. While sitting on Doflamingo's tacky chair, Law sliced Trebol who was standing behind the throne the whole time, into lateral slices with Radio Knife.

Meanwhile zoro continues to fight pica as he tries to figure out ways to take down pica, As luffy and law on the other hand faught trebol and doflamingo. oniyuri was trying to get rid of the string clone so that they would not have any trouble with it. She acted like a furious animal going for its kill even though it was just doflamingo's clone she attacked him viciously like as if it was the real person. She then glances at their fight where she saw luffy punching doflamingo who was now recovering from the punch while terbol was in several pieces. When she was caught of guard she got knocked back by getting cut by his abilities and stumbled back bleeding from the side of her head.

After telling Trebol that his Radio Knife prevents him from reattaching, Law prepared to attack the Beta Beta no Mi user with Injection Shot. Doflamingo, having recovered from Luffy's attack, intercepted Law and incapacitated him with Fulbright. After Luffy was knocked down, Law listened to Doflamingo as he explained how his family lost their status as World Nobles.To law it was jsut useless banter.
Law then questioned Doflamingo "how he had authority to control CP-0?" Doflamingo revealed "I had knowledge of a secret National Treasure.And a mythical one as well! Since the World Nobles could not kill me, they became cooperative.I even told them where one of them was so they can come pick it up and marry it when we remove the zit.Also ill let your wife live if you make a deal with me.. your Ope Ope no Mi has the power to make someone immortal at the cost of the user's own life.I actually never intended for you to have it but its a win win...you do the operation..i let your wife live."Law snarls "Fuck off! im using this power to kill you and your piece of shit of a crew!I also have a 'D' in my name remember?" This shocked Don flamingo.Doflamingo continued his attack while dismissing the saying of "D" being God's natural enemy as superstition. Law eventually found an opening and injured Doflamingo with Injection Shot. "babe now!" He ordered.

She was struggling with doflamingo's clone, but as she heard her captain's order her ears perk up and knocks the clone back by clawing him and started rampages towards doflamingo from behind, still in her werewolf form. she got near him and was about to snap his neck off when she missed and chomped on his shoulder real hard and snarled.
~
Meanwhile Pica was enraged as he used Charlestone once more, which sends several of his subordinates flying. Managing to dodge the spikes, Zoro runs along one of them while demanding to know who Pica is targeting before leaping forward and cutting Pica's stone face to pieces, only for Pica to escape seconds before the stone is cut. After cutting another spike in half, Zoro states that he detests how Pica keeps doing the same thing over and over again before noticing Elizabello standing next to him. Offering to assist Zoro, Elizabello states that Riku Dold lll is an old friend of his before asking Zoro if he has figured out Pica's ability yet and explaining how he can only use his King Punch once per hour. When Zoro confirms that he has, Elizabello proclaims that he will take Pica down, but Zoro states that he will be the one to do so before telling Elizabello to save his King Punch because they do not know what is to come. Another stone spike juts out from the mountainside, forcing Zoro and Elizabello to separate as the latter agrees to save his King Punch. As Pica forms another stone face, Zoro wonders what he is up to.

Last edited:
Law went on the offensive, but Doflamingo quickly stopped his and Oniattacks, saying "LawYou and this bitch of a woman were foolish to confront ME and everything you and Corazon aimed for would be for naught!" He then sliced Law's right arm off right infront of oni and prepared to shoot him, but was interrupted as Luffy sent his string clone through the floor from below, defeating it. Bellamy was still under Doflamingo's control, and Doflamingo decided to free him. Luffy thought their fight was over, but as he remembered the time he began sailing under the Donquixote Pirates' flag out of admiration for them, Bellamy used Spring Hopper to fight Luffy, knowing that Doflamingo had rejected him but still being too proud to go against the man he admired. Luffy told him to stop, but Bellamy did not as he punched Luffy with a Haki-clad fist, injuring him.
~
Kiri saw time was running short with the case slowly beginning to close and she was finally able to drink water. kiri had an idea and as she was running to safety she channeled her haki "Okay baby listen well...i figured out this guy was playing chicken with us all this time.. think about it. every time we sliced and diced. he dissapeared so the best plan i got is to corner our prey by making him smaller...and smaller...there is concern for his fat mess though OH SHIT HES COMING THIS WAY!" kiri shook and prepared to fight but was still weak and shaking she kept her concentration "Ok you can get him from behind if your angled right..just aim for his torso"

Oniyuri when oniyuri saw what doflamingo did to law her eyes widden in terror as tears started to form in her eyes seeing law crying in pain while rolling on the ground as she reverted back to her human form while running to his side, shouting his name. when she saw him about shoot law down she stood between law and doflamingo. He could clearly see that oniyuri was scared of him as tears where falling from her eyes " STOP THIS!!! i won't alow you harm him anymore! " she yelled at doflamingo while baring her fangs at him. She knew the concequences for all this but refuses to let doflamingo lend another hand on the one whom she loved.
~
Zoro nodded and focused on taking pica down as he looked up at Pica who notes that the samurai and Ussop are on the plateau alongside the former officials of Dressrosa and that the whole country seeks Riku's restoration. When Zoro asks him why this matters, Pica declares that it angers him because Doflamingo is the only king before suddenly going silent. After a few seconds, the ground begins rumbling once more as the giant stone statue of Pica begins shaking. As the other combatants wonder what is going on, the statue detaches itself from the mountain and reforms its missing parts as the citizens below flee in terror. Now in control of the statue, Pica declares that Dressrosa is Donquixote's country before beginning to walk forward. As Usopp wonders what he is planning, Zoro runs toward Pica and slashes through several stone obstacles while wondering if Pica plans on killing Riku.
Meanwhile the terrifired people tried to outrun pica, pica steeps forward which flattened the ground unberneath him creating a shockwave which sent people and marines flying. The marines tried to open fire at pica which didnt worked as zoro ran past avoiding the bullets as he realized that pica drove him out so far that he could not catch up to him which forced him to come to with a plan quick if he idnt do anything soon kiri, ussop and the others who were at the plateau would be killed by pica's single punch.
Zoro then started to think of a plan. His first plan was a long distances slash " nah the distance is too much, it will be too weak...then second plan, jump and get on top" he thinks for a bit then noted that distance was too much, he will just fall of " nope thats imposible " he continued to run untill another plan came to his mind " plan number three, warn ussop and the others" he noted that they wont be able to hear him from that distance..." plan number four, call ussop and warn him about pica " when he reaches for a den den mushi he realized he doesnt has one. " damn it i dont have much time left.." he grunts seeing pica moving towards the plateau.
While Bartolomeo challenges Pica to fight him instead of attacking Usopp, Usopp and the samurai scream in terror as Ellizabello ll notes that he is glad that he saved his King Punch as Zoro instructed him. As Elizabello promises to use it to save his friend Riku, Zoro soon came across orllumbus tells him to wait before reminding those present that it is useless to just destroy Pica's stone body and that they need to defeat his real body. Elizabello demands to know what they should do instead as Pica reaches the plateau, prompting Orlumbus to note that they are out of time. However, as Pica cracks his knuckles, Zoro looks at Orlumbus and grins before tying on his bandanna while asking Elizabello to give him two minutes. While Pica demands to know if Riku is on the plateau, Zoro declares that his fifth plan is flying into the sky and cutting up Pica.

kiri hearing all these plans was like the common sense in the back of his head.. "hes at least 100 feet from here.. I dont wanna be a widow here.." then she screamed in his head "DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE!" when she has now enough energy to at least scream at him in his head and now enough energy to sing she smiled as they aggreed to her plan to begin with "Plan number 5" they said in unison "SICE AND DICE!" She took a fewbreath and makes a few charming notes and shaped them like hearts.. 3 on them one for each of his swords. "Whare are those?" Usopp asked and kiri smiled "Harmony notes. they each have a piece of my personality so their colors change on how i feel about them." she looks at the notes and says "Zoro.." and the turn into big heart shaped notes and swarm to him clinging on to him but not popping or in his eyesight. just clinging onto the swords. then she spoke in his head "Okay heres my piece of the plan.. i got enough energy now to give you some enhancing harmony notes. the moment i clap you got a 5 minuute boost of amplification. they wont pop until i clap. sooo enjoy them being adorable and flirting.Cause they are basicly saying things i hid for so long and im already dying of embaressment."
~
Donflamingo knew they were defeated and offered law one last chance.."Do the surgery for any wish." Law chuckled"Any huh? Then fine ill do it"...as he signaled his wife for his arm.. and odd request but it was STILL MOVING! it cupped her cheek as he winked at her. as if saying 'ill be fine just play along' and looked at Don "Only in exchange for you to bring Corazon back to life and apologizing to everyone in Dressrosa." then with the broken one and his working one he FLIPPED HIM OFF! "I may tolerate the strawhats but they have done some oddball miracles and ive witnessed a few of them.You wont defeat them don flamingo."In anger, Doflamingo shot him in the chest, before firing several more shots. Doflamingo angrily asked "What Law are you implying with all of your smartass references to Corazon in his tattoos and his crew name.They are an annoyance and you never occupied the heart seat in MY crew! The legacy of Corazon...WIL DIE WITH YOUR SORRY ASS!" Then he shot him 5 more times "Ahh luffy is gonna be in such a surprise to see your dead body..." "Hes not dead..." Luffy noted And when donflamingo did a dounle take he saw it was a grunt and that law was where the grunt was standing to take the leathal shots then switched them back and 'played dead'

Zoro smirks and speaks back to her " oh now i'm really intrested in hearing what you had been hiding from me but I would rather hear them from you so I can tease you " he chuckles forgetting that he has such little time left untill picaa destroys the plateau and kill everybody including his lovely wife. " now let me focus if ya want to stay alive and look after our childern with me " he chuckles.

As the shocked citizens of Dressrosa look on from below before fleeing, pica stands over the King's Plateau in his giant stone body, causing ussop, kinemon, and kanjuro to scream in terror as other combatants on the island realize that Pica will kill those on the plateau if nothing is done to stop him. Meanwhile, Ellizabello ll having warmed up for his King Punch, asks zoro how long he will make him wait as Zoro walks up to orlumbus and reminds him of how he threw a person like a bombshell earlier before grinning. Pica tells Riku Dold lll to prepare himself and begins winding up a punch, only to be interrupted by Marines shooting him in the face with cannonballs. However, Pica is unfazed and proceeds to stomp on the ground near the Marines, creating a massive shockwave that blows away nearby buildings and civilians, which prompts Riku to yell at him to stop before reminding Pica that he is his target.

Meanwhile, Orlumbus grabs and lifts Zoro into the air, prompting Sai to ask them what they are planning to do, before asking Zoro if he is sure about using a technique that is not meant to throw people safely, only for Zoro to point out that they do not have time for anything else.
When Pica promises to crush the King's Plateau along with Riku, Zoro angrily notes that he is only going after people who are not willing to fight as Orlumbus prepares himself. Claiming Riku is not a king nor fit to be one, Pica throws his punch, only to stop in surprise when the civilians surround Riku while explaining that they will not run away if he will not. As Riku once again orders to civilians to run, Pica wonders if he has regained his previous popularity before mocking Riku's failure to protect Dressrosa because of his lack of military strength and inability to defeat his enemies. Promising to destroy Riku along with his ideal, Pica begins bringing his hand down upon the plateau as Orlumbus throws Zoro with Teitoku Killer Bowling. Flying through the air toward Pica, Zoro unsheathes his third sword and coats all three blades and his hands in arnament haki before placing one sword in his mouth. then he sees the pop with each clap faintly in the distance. the swords now glowing a purple pink ombre aura. Meanwhile, Riku admits that Pica is right and claims that he will never take the throne again before proclaiming that he tried his best to be a good man.

Continuing to fly through the air, Zoro kept his mind calm " three billion fold world! Trichilliocosm " pica got interrupted by Zoro, who uses his attack to cut his stone body in half horizontally, shocking all the observing combatants. When zoro notices pica's eye reappearing again in the other part of his body he sliced his arm off when he saw pica's fingers twitching he slices them off as well " come out pica. You can't hide forever ya know " upon not getting any reply he cuts the rest of his arm in five sections below and lands on a piece of stone while asking Pica " how long are you plans on hiding " which prompts Pica to emerge from one of the sections while demanding to know if Zoro believes he has already won. Proclaiming that he will not lose if his body is clad in Haki, Pica coats his entire body in Busoshoku Haki before claiming that Zoro will lose if he is knocked off from here, Zoro state that " this will only happen if your Haki is stronger than mines. "As Pica affirms that his Haki is obviously stronger. He then remembers his first encounter with Dracule Mihawk on the Baratie.

Holding his swords in a triangular formation, Zoro begins spinning them and says " i don't have time to be held up by someone like you " before leaping toward him as Pica attacks and states " nine mountains and eight seas make up a world in which there is nothing in the world that I can't cut! Three sword style: three thousand world! " Zoro slashes past Pica with Sanzen Sekai, causing Pica's helmet to split open as he coughs up blood, before telling him to stop causing innocent people trouble.
~
Oniyuri still had tears in her eyes when doflamingo shoots bullets at him. But when luffy tells them that law is alive, he is not dead. Then she realized that law would never give up on her or on his ambitions. She wipes off her teary eyes with hope filled in her heart. Now know that he is alive and she thought to herself that she has to be strong, so she could actually help him and act like a cry baby. Oniyuri shifts back to her werewolf form waiting for any of law's signal as she stood ready with out having doflamingo aware of her.

Last edited:
Doflamingo decided to end the game by shrinking the Birdcage, which will destroy everything on Dressrosa in one hour. When kiri saw this she went from confindent to 'oh shit we gonna die aren't we?' she prepped her sword to block the strings and she was scared but tried to stand her ground.
~

When Luffy charged at Doflamingo, Law suddenly switched places with Luffy, much to Doflamingo's shock. Law attacked with Gamma Knife, damaging Doflamingo's internal organs.Oh how he loved this move. He used it on various people that sexually harassed his wife back in the day and aimed it at 'parts' that they didnt need anymore. Doflamingo then grabbed onto Law's face but was quickly kicked away by Luffy's Jet Stamp. Law then placed a Room around himself and Doflamingo. As Doflamingo lied injured on the floor, Law condemned him for murdering Corazon. When Doflamingo insulted his brother, Law attacked with Counter Shock. After Law collapsed from exhaustion, Doflamingo stood back up, revealing that he can use his string powers to fix his internal injuries. He then attempted to stomp on Law's head, but Luffy quickly intervened. Law was distraught that he had to be saved by Luffy after his last-ditch attack on Doflamingo failed.

Last edited:
As the two conquerers haki collied it blew away law oniyuri and trebol from them who states that luffy can't defeat doffy . oniyuri tried to hold her ground as she ran over to law, so she could keep trebol away from him, when she noticed that birdcage was going to be closing soon.

Later zoro also joins her covering his swords in arnament haki and tried to stop the birdcage" mind if I help you with this " untill kinemon and kanjuro also joins them along. They soon met admiral Fujitora who unsheathed his sword right behind zoro who thought that he was going to get rid of him and he was surprised when he said he wanted to help them and joins them to stop the birdcage. They got help from many marines as well and later franky and the drawfs also decided to stop the birdcage by the help of the SMILE factory which was made out of seaston, that it will not get destroyed because of being made out of seaprism stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back