• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom one piece love on the sea

Then the blind man then left the restaurant, Luffy asked who he was, but the man responded that it was better for both their sakes that he not answer. That got kiri curious but she sensed somthing wrong. Kabe was crying..."Kabe?" she looked where she put the sword.."SHES GONE!" she looked in panic for her sword and a waitress smiled and said "Oh dont wory the fairies take our stuff all the time." Kiri blinked computing it and snarls then she chased her bouncing sword out the window.

"Yes if were not careful" law noted "Luna stay in the middle of the adults..Zoko oni..save your energy for emergency reasons..." he said as they walked as the team then ventured across the bridge, with Usopp, Robin, and Caesar defending Luna against the fighting fish while Law saved his energy for the return journey.

When zoro find out that one of his own sword was also missing and realized it was shusui. He paniced and started to run after kiri to catch who ever took his sword being followed by a very mad kinemon and sanji. " OI! give us our swords back!"

The three wolves nodded at him and followed his order. Luna stayed between the adults she was not afraid but cautious of her surroundings and zoko was again reading the later with ammy wrote him earlier ." soo whats the plan after this? " oniyuri asked.

the faries seperated but in time kiri caught hers and knew who it was cause it was issun but feared for the worst cause a giant man about 10 feet tall was infront of her..Being around 4'11" you couldnt blame her feeling tiny as heck. But the giant man turned out to be mute..or at least she assumed cause he was writing on a board and began talking to her..asking if she was lost "Oh nono a fairy i knew a friend knows wanted to borrow my stuff without asking." she grunted the 'borrow' and 'asking' cause behind he was said fairy and she was gently but firmly squeezing him. The mute man then asked if she wanted a place for shelter cause being single in dressrosa causes men to flock and that was where this man got annoyed.. "Oh no im not single. im married with 3 kids." That was when things got from this is fine to OH SHIT! the man grabbed her and kiri cried in zoros head as the man somehow teleported her to a cage. that was when she shook in fear.Hyperventalating and shaking.A woman was infront of her with a luxuary dress on and long purple hair and violet eyes..well that was the ONLY normal thing aout her with the exception of compound eyes and a set of eight spider-like legs that protrude out of the now-segmented stomach. "hello brat..lets talk" the woman said smiling calmly and kiri just screamed. it was deafened from the contest though and the large tower she was in. She was seriously in a place where zoro couldnt find her without being noticed as a strawhat pirate. She was cornered and confrontation was somthing she hated..

when they came to a chasm in the bridge, where they saw a fighting fish being caught in a net by an unseen group of people. Law forced Caesar to fly them the rest of the way to Green Bit with a bit of malipulation and threats of "Hmm i wonder if you will make good puppy food..", and once they reached it, they noticed a Marine ship that crashed into the island.Law saw this as off and looked at Robin and Usopp "You two scout the area..me luna Zoko and his friends that wee following us this whole time..." she turned around seeing them wrestle a fish.. "Have to prepare."

Last edited:
After a while of chasing zoro had finally cornered the thief on a roof top of a building with some other stolen things as well. " got you..give me back my sword now! " When zoro tried to snatch his sword from the theif. " huh!? " It just grabbed zoro by his collar and chuck him down the building as zoro came crashing down on the ground really hard but when he looked up and his eyes got widden seeing things which were put into a pile fell on him along with the fairy. Zoro coughed and lift his head to see a fairy which was on his chest as it was trying to get away when zoro caught her in his hand and looked at her woundering if its a fairy. She started to cry in fear as she tells him about herself and the tontatta tribe, zoro soon tell her go as he wanted to know more but she apolagize and refuses to tell more turned to head back to the flower feilds and then she accidently sprained her leg. She asked zoro to take her to the flower flieds but he clearly refuses and started head off on his own to find the others when he heard kiri screaming in his mind, much to his horror he started panicing and he shouted " kiri...where are you!? Are you alright? Tell me already!? "

When they turned to see they saw takeo and kagero taking down the fighter fishes for them. Zoko looked at them with a grin " i thought you guys stayed back to look after golden hawk ( its their ships name) " takeo speaks up " takara, max and the others are still there they can handle everything " oniyuri and luna looked at law " so where do we go now captain. " the little one grins childishly looking at her uncle.

Last edited:
Kiri clamed enough to listen to her and listen to zoro then spoke in her head "Y-yeah i think i was kidnapped...d-dont try to find me...i dont want you caught by them too..Just try to find our friends ill try to get information.." she then looked at the woman knowing zoro can hear her. "Hello Keito.." She smiled as she ajusted the legs back to her body regaining human dorm. Kiri squirmed. "Now now lets chat.. i over heard you being married to one of the strawhats..you know that upsetted the marines and the GENEROUS offers.." "You mean making me their tool?" kiri asked sarcasticly and Keito smiled "No they were gonna treat you like any wife." Kiri heard the pitches and knew she was lying. "Where is don flamingo?" kiri asked deadpan but her eyes showed fear. "Oh my Husbband?He went to take out the trash..You see theres a doctor that has been sooooo naughty as of late and you know what we do to naughty things?" She shoots a bullet and it barely scraped her because her fan. "He will be done for..."

2 Minutes away robin tries to warn them about the lie and that they need to leave now but it was too damn late He was here..
Fujitora and Doflamingo arrived at the exchange site. Law smiled "Don flamingo i was just informed of your deception and i am surprised that you were able to use the powers of the World Government." Donflamingo laughed "only the World Nobles can trick the whole world" Law suddenly remembered Vergo telling him about not knowing about Doflamingo's past. Doflamingo just said that it was way more complicated and that he really wanted to kill Law.He began laughing "Zoko you canhold on caesar a littlle bit longer..the deals off.." Caesars eyes are in fear "Wait what!" Fujitora then turned his attention to Law and said "Law you will be forgiven if the Straw Hats were his subordinates." Law smiled "Yes me and the strawhats made an alliance..what about it?"After Law declared that he and Luffy are indeed in an alliance, Fujitora took away Law's title and used his gravity ability to bring down a meteor. Before the meteor impacted, Law, Fujitora, and Doflamingo used their abilities to reduce the meteor to pieces. After emerging unscathed, Law, Fujitora, and Doflamingo faced each other in a three-way confrontation. "Guys guardluna..." he ordered.."And luna dont go feral till i say so.."

Zoro was worried about her not knowing where could she be but at the same time had faith in her so he let her handle her situation which she was in and heads off to find sunny when he got stopped by wicca telling him that he was going the wrong way he stopped then goes to her and she somehow manages to convince him to take her to the flower field. Zoro croches down and grabs wicca putting her inside of his shirt of his shirt and ran off as she guided him to the flower field. Zoro was a bit worried and could not focus on wicca's intructions and he keep getting lost again and again. " are we there yet the flower field "he asked wicca and was annoyed he then speaks to kiri through his soulmate haki " oi kiri are you alright? Do you have everything handled? "his voice seemed worried.

Oniyuri was now holding luna who was scared. she was about cry when oniyuri makes a run inside the forest only to keep her safe." luna everything is alright nothing bad will happen you'll see." she trying to find a place to keep her hidden untill law takes care of doflamingo. Oniyuri soon finds a small hollow tree trunk as she goes to it " quickly go inside and dont come out untill i come back to get you okay luna " luna looked up at oniyuri and nodded witg tears in her eyed as she turns into a wolf pup and crawls inside the hollowed tree trunk." please come back soon i am scared "oniyuri nodded at her and turns into a wolf as well and started to run outside to find law. Meanwhile outside zoko was holding back ceasar and for some reason he seems angry realizing that doflamingo is the person whom his uncle has been selling his own country's people as slaves. he growled" so thats the guy whom that trator is selling his own people. "

Last edited:
The fight went on and he was struggling. Refusing to give caesars heart back, and was finally able to get sanji on the fucking boat by using shambles. .teleporting not just Sanji, But Caesar,Zoko, his 'oddball friends' and himself to the Thousand Sunny. where they look like they just seen some shit and nami was trying her hardest to calm down the babies. Law asked "Sanji what is the status of the operation in Dressrosa?" Sanji looked at law "Mosshead's group needs more time!" then caesar smirked "I hope you get shot you bastard.." That only made law remember the little detail in his plan..

Law put his cube heart in the childrens room where his kids are and looked at them "Listen up kiddos..Ya see this cube?" sees them nod. "This is daddies heart..Daddy cant die as long as its here and beating..if it gets hurt i get hurt so promise to guard it okay?" They nod and he hugs them. "Good kids.."
"You mean yours...I have your heart the whole time.." "THEN WHERE IS YOURS!" caesar yells making the babies worse and law smirked his smirk "Its on this boat...where?ill never tell you..but you can have it back now..im done feeling like a smoker." After giving Caesar back his heart, Law instructed Nami's group to head for Zou. no and ifs or butts. it was more safer for the kids to be away from this. Nami's group was reluctant to leave behind the other Straw Hats, but they complied when they were assaulted by a flying Marine battleship, led by Fujitora, and another one of Doflamingo's hand whips.The childrens safety was more important. Sanji noticed that Law was so fixated on Doflamingo when the plan's true objective was supposed to be defeating Kaido. After blocking an attack from Doflamingo, Law looked at them.. "Doflamingo's Devil Fruit powers are the string string fruit makeing him capable of more than just using and making strings..he can make puppets too.just go to a place without clouds. "Law then took Jora hostage, giving Nami's group enough time to escape using Coup de Burst.

~
Kiri took a few calm breaths after keito was done with her and she looked around saying in zoros head. "Im fine..and yes i have this handled..i think i can get out.." she using the haki to see what he sees and sees hes near the arena with franky "Right luffy said somthing about avenging a lost sibling..that might buy us some time.. but i cant go near the bars...its made of a thick seastone..."Then she heard gunshots.. to anyone they heard nothing but to her..they were as if she was closeby and heard law screaming.. "Oh no nono zoro forgive me i need to check somthing.." she cut the haki for a moment to concentrate. "melo melo cat ears." She closed her eyes and concentrated. It was what she thought she heard.. Law being pelted with tiny BB bullets.. nothing fatal but would sting.Then she heard the battle rage across Dressrosa and ended in front of the Corrida Colosseum with Law ultimately defeated by Doflamingo. She gasped in horror as Doflamingo fired off three shots into Law from a flintlock. Before Law fell unconscious, he gasply says "Now.." as he thinks of an individual named Cora and his family..

At sunny when the strawhats escaped using coup de burst. Zoko realized that they were missing his daughter and his sister when they were already off to zou and growled and started to yell " LAW!!! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY SISTER OR MY DAUGHTER...YOU'RE GONNA pay!!! "

Zoro was meanwhile dealing with some marines and makes a run when he soon bumps into kinemon as they started to look for luffy together when they ran in bartolomeo whom they ask for help to find luffy but wanted an autogharph by zoro. Zoro rolled his eyes and agrees to this. When they reached out side the Colosseum they find luffy still inside the Colosseum in a window which bars were made up of seaprism stone. Kinemon puts out a den den mushi and contacts the rest of the crew to gets information of all the progress. when suddenly there was a big ruskus in the in the city and saw law beaten up and defeat on the ground my doflamingo and his eyes widden seeing law getting shoot by him.

After a few minutes of silence, a shocked crowd and marines runing towards them , a wild loud snarl could be heard which stopped the marines in their way and the crowd which was freaked out seeing such a thing and before doflamingo could turn his head to look back who showed up when oniyuri spoked " YOU FILTHY BASTARD!!!" a gigantic werewolf bares her fangs and snapped at his hand in which he was holding the gun burrying her teeth in his flesh making his blood gush out of the bite wound as then throws him into a wall with loud crash. Oniyuri panted glaring in his direction.

Last edited:
while the fake flamingo was being beaten up like a raggamuffin a lady looking like a spider picked Law from the ground and headed for the palace alongside Issho, "My my this man has been quite naughty..I think we have to educate him." Then she saw one of the mens swords moving on its own

Kiri had a genious idea but she was narvous about it. "2 swords...2 bodies.. 1 for each loney soul.." She slowly gets into position after hearing the clink of what felt like metal swords she smiled. "there are many things we can cut..but our red string we shall not." She raised her sword then did the slash a heart shape appeared and she jumped out shocking the spider just as she went high enough out of reach. "LOVERS CUT!" She jumped out and was able to slice the shape into tiny little pebbles for safety and land in zoros arms shaking "I was so scared but i didnt tell them anythingggg.." Luffy walked over to the crying wolf "Oi... wolf lady..you can relax." Luffy smiled "I dont know if you can tell but Law is alive..i can feel it. Hes just playing dead.Now lets go save him"

Oniyuri looked at luffy with tears in her eyes and reasures her that law is going to be alright. She returns back to her human form and smiled with tears still running down her face as she nods like a naive little girl and hugged him while sobbing" yes please i will be very thankfull of you all "

Zoro heard running foot steps from a distamce when he saw many marines coming there way. He looked at her while putting her down " just gonna put you here for a second " he then pulls out all his swords " three sword style...Tatsu Maki! ( or dragon twister) " Zoro spins with his swords to create a dragon-like tornado that both slashes and blows away the marines. He then looked at luffy " oi luffy lets get going!"

Last edited:
After while Kiri zoro Kin’emon and luffy were running life he’ll in cute amusement park costumes. At least she thought they were kinds cute the frog one was funny. Kiri and zoro were in the couple cat one Kin’emon was in the frog and luffy was in the red fish crying .Luffy cried nonstop as they headed for the palace and Kiri was happy hearing over his babbling that he found his lost brother and inside the Colosseum, Sabo donned Luffy's Lucy disguise as he contacted Koala, who was also in the Revolutionaries, as she moved around Dressrosa's underground while he sought to win the Mera Mera no Mi and inherit Ace's will.

When kinemon provided animal outfits for the four of them. in order to escape the Marines and leave the area unnoticed. Zoro is irritated by Luffy's non-stop crying and tells him to cut it out as he wonders who was he talking about while oniyuri followed in her wolf form running beside the group " luffy-san i will come along as well...i have be there for law at the times like this" she was worried about her husbasd.. She did not wanted to lost somebody who was so dear to her. She had put all her trust into luffy and the others whom see believed that they'll save law.

Last edited:
Meanwhile.. in greenbit robin was at first surprised to see luna but was happy she as okay and willing to help with the plan.after she spat out the soldier shaped bug and not eat him.When everyone settled down, Thunder Soldier unveiled Operation SOP, a plan to destroy Doflamingo's underground port and remove the Donquixote Pirates from power. First, however, they would need to knock out Sugar, the person who had been turning people into toys with the Hobi Hobi no Mi, in order to free the toys and restore people's memories of them, which would unleash chaos across Dressrosa.
when they head to the port through an underground tunnel, and since Franky could not fit through it, he decided to enter through the Toy House and create a distraction. He took on the group led by Senor Pink at the East Door, and blew in the entrance with Coup de Vent. Meanwhile, Usopp found out about the forces guarding the Toy House as his group reached the underground port. Thunder Soldier then left for the palace in order to assassinate Doflamingo once Operation SOP was completed, leaving Usopp with the mission to knock out Sugar. The dwarves revealed that Sugar was being protected by Trebol in the Executive Tower in the center of the port, when some Donquixote Pirates discovered Usopp. As they confronted him, the dwarves stripped them before Leo and Rampo knocked them out, and Usopp,Luna and Robin donned disguises as they headed for the Executive Tower. "Now remember Luna this is a mission. you have to do as your asked and if you have an idea you have to whisper itokay?" robin whispers.
~
After Law regained consciousness, Doflamingo interrogated him about the Straw Hats' connection with the dwarves from Green Bit and them targeting Sugar. Baby 5 slapped Law and demanded that he answered Doflamingo. Law scared her away by giving her a glare. He then reminded Doflamingo that he had ended his alliance with the Straw Hats and knew nothing about their intentions. which he knew was a lie. he owed them for what they gave him...but he had to act this out las long as possible.
~
Outside the palace, Wicca guided Luffy, Zoro,Kiri,Oni, and Kin'emon as they prepared to enter it, and Viola approached them to help them get in. Since they would draw suspicion by taking the lift, Viola guided them to a secret staircase, but rather than use that, the Straw Hats went up using the chamber's pulley. After going up, Viola prepared to take them to a secret rampart entrance, but Luffy punched through the main gate instead.Kiri had to facepalm wondering how long her lover suffered with this idiot that doesnt know the word Subtle. While they were inside, they were quickly confronted by Pica, who had become a giant stone man with the power of the Ishi Ishi no Mi.By assimilating with the stone in the palace, Pica pulled the walls onto the intruders. Kiri looked at the others. "Me and zoro will catch up." She looked at zoro who looked confused but cleard this up by saying "This was the man that kidnapped me for questions honey..why dont you say hello.."

Last edited:
Little luna understood the object of their mission which was to knock out sugar and nodded her head at robin as she spoke " i understand but what will happen if we fail to do so will she turn us into toys too?" she asked innocently while following the two of them. She had never been involved into these kind of situations but she did know how to defend herself by using the power of her devil fruit which was meki meki no mi ( spark spark fruit) which is a inferior counter part of mera mera no mi. She was excited about her very first mission in which she was getting involved in but she was still a bit nervous and scared of all the sudden bad things happening.
~
When pica appeared and stopped the group from going any further by creating a big stone wall but zoro destroyed the wall by cutting it into a rubble and kiri told them to leave this guy on them and they did so. When she told him that he was the guy who kidnapped her in the first place. Zoro glared up at the stone man and a cocky grin came across his lips while putting his sword against his own shoulder " so you're the unlucky guy who kidnapped my wife, huh."

Robin nodded and at the port, they watched as Sugar turned Cavendish into a toy and forced him to work with the other gladiators in the port, and Leo unveiled the Tatababasco, the hottest spice in the world, which they planned to hide among Sugar's grapes in order to knock her out. Leo then went up to Sugar with the Tatababasco, but when Robin saw Trebol hit a fly with a fast and precise mucus shot, she held Leo and Luna back, saying"We need a plan..if we send luna or leo out early they will be caught by Trebol."
As the Tontattas' comrades were being forced to work in the SMILE Factory under the lie that they were finding a cure for Mansherry, Robin went up to Trebol, claiming that there was a problem with a crew at the port in order to lead him away from the tower.
When Trebol was gone, the dwarves confronted Sugar and prepared to forcibly knock her out, but Sugar turned all of the attacking dwarves into toy bears, forcing them to attack their comrades who no longer remembered them. She then told Trebol that she was under attack, and after briefly checking on Robin's problem, Trebol attacked Robin and Luna and tried trapping them in mucus with the Beta Beta no Mi.

Seeing things not working their way luna got a little afraid and when trebol tried to trap them she jumped out of the way in a light speed turning into a spark and reappears at a other side " hey! dont touch me with that you gross old men! You'll ruin my dress!" she shouted at him just like the hot head father of hers would. She makes a hollow circle out of her hands at trebol while aiming at him ( just like how hancock does that heart thing with her hands) and she soon gets ready to attack and puts her abilities to test as sparks could be seen forming in front of her heads which forms into a electrical orb " spark canon! " she then shoot a beam made of spark at the target to make him stumble back because of the scorching beam which could burn the skin of the target. she was pushed back into the wooden crates after the beam launched at trebol while sugar starts to call him back telling him that it was a trap.

Last edited:
Usopp went to Leo and told him to run away, but Leo replied that the Soldier would definitely defeat Doflamingo if they accomplished this. He had faith in the Soldier, as he was the only toy not under Sugar's contract and was formerly the legendary Kyros.However, the dwarves were decimated by Trebol and Robin was turned into a toy by Sugar after trying to attack her, and Usopp decided to run away rather than confront the Donquixote Pirates alone. However, he overheard the dwarves calling out his name as they told Trebol that he would come to rescue them, and Trebol mocked them as he started stepping on them. Usopp came back, confessing to the dwarves his true identity and saying he was no hero, but would become this now as he shot Trebol with a Pop Green shuriken.after a battle usopp and luna were defeated.Sugar decided to torture them by feeding both of them the Tatababasco. However, the Tatababasco caused Usopp to make a terrible expression and make a puppylook like a scary fire breathing dog which frightened Sugar so much that she fell over knocked out.

Sugar scream as she later passes out, which awes the dwarves and greatly shocks Trebol. Suddenly, all the toys are transformed back into their original bodies, resulting in celebrations in toy-only areas from the shipyard to the basement underneath the Colosseum. Trebol quickly tells Doflamingo via Den Den Mushi about what has happened, telling him that the effects of the Hobi Hobi no Mi were nullified, with Doflamingo showing massive concern and asking him if he was joking. The people in the streets panic due to the unexpected transformations happening all at once. Some citizens embrace their lost family members, but others run in fear from the wild animals and pirates who had just changed back from becoming toys, and some of the other toys that were turned back were revealed to be former Dressrosa soldiers, government officials, marines, beasts and leaders of other nations.
Back at the executive tower luna was just laying back on the the floor breathing heavily but soon fell unconcious.

the people and dwarves celebrated Usopp and Lunas actions as gods.With the place now regaining memories and goin intopure CHAOS Robin grabbed usopp and luna reunited with the Revolutionaries and went to hide as Kin'emon escaped down to the underground port and reunited with his allies.
In the throne room, after returning to his human form, Kyros charged at Doflamingo as Dold and Viola regained their memories of him. Kyros then decapitated Doflamingo as Luffy raced in to rescue Law.law was in pure horror. "You IDIOTS YOU TRIGGERED IT!" As Kyros took out several of Doflamingo's men including Buffalo and freed Dold, Luffy worked to free Law from his Seastone handcuffs. However, Pica then arrived, and Doflamingo was revealed to still be alive as he stated that he would have to use the Birdcage. As Kyros attacked him, the real Doflamingo swooped in to kill him, but Luffy pulled him out of harm's way. Luffy fought the two Doflamingos but was overpowered, with the decapitated Doflamingo being revealed to be a string clone. On Doflamingo's command, Pica forced Luffy, Law, Kyros, Viola, and Dold outside as Doflamingo's string clone transformed into a cage of strings that surrounded the entire island.

Kiri and zoro were being a perfect team and in vain couldnt find the body but kiri noticed he was retreating.. "Odd.." she followed him outside seeing the birdcage and her eyes were in horror. "Honey im gonna guess this isnt good.."

Oniyuri just happened to reach there While this whole thing was happened seeing luffy dodging two doflamingo at once, ordering pica to throw them out to the activation of the bird cage oniyuri was standing in the entrance with her eyes widden in horror as she just quietly stared at them. When a memory clicked in her mind seeing doflamingo's cruelty and she just froze there. the horrible memory of her past when zoko and oniyuri were just child. Their whole contry was on fire and everywhere they both could see were dead people burning in the fire, where the duel between the king and the exiled prince went on. Back at the palace a 4 years old oniyuri was walking through the burning hallways with a little tiger plush as she was crying calling out for her mother father and her brother, when her older brother came running to his little sister and tried to calm her down he could not do anything as she would not stop crying and suddenly the fire blow away when they both saw a dragon mink walking over.
The dragon mink stared at the kids who were now crying but zoko stood infront of him protective of his little sister. The mink picked up the two and lead them to the forest as quick as possible, when they reach there he puts the two down telling them if they would not run away then they might get killed, he tells them to leave and that if his captain finds out that you two escaped and order him to kill the two, then he will not put down his captains command...hearing that zoko who was already in tears because of seeing all that chaos picked up his little sister and ran off into the forest to find help... as oniyuri was having a flashback she did not know if any of the donquixote family had noticed her. She was just staring at the doflamingo in fear frozen in her place.
~
" What's that now? " Zoro goes after her looked up with a questioning look on his face " what the heck is that?" he looked around " we should look luffy and the others " he said as he started to head off...into a wrong direction that is .

"Citizens of Dressrosa, each and every one of you..I realized now that i should have listened to my wife and ruled you idiots with an iron fist!.....SORRY HONEY SPIDER! So being a kind man i am i made a game.A try to kill me game!I will not run or hide,remain in the palace.If you manage to kill me...game..set..match! So simple right?But there is another way you can end my game. And all you have to do is take the heads of the people of the names i give you..A handsome bounty is on each head so its a win win right?Will you kill or be killed?EVERYONE ON THIS GODDAMN COUNTRY IS NOW A BOUNTY HUNTER! AND IN ORDER TO SAVE YOUR LIFE YOU MUST TAKE A LIFE!NOBODY WILL COME TO SAVE YOU NOBODY CAN ESCAPE THE BIRDCAGE!IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT ANYONE IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND IF YOU PERISH NOBODY WILL BE NONE THE WISER.PEOPLE AROUND YOU WILL ATTACK OTHERS AT RANDOM, FAMILY,FRIENDS,PEOPLE THEY SHOULD BE PROTECTING,YOU CAN RUN, YOU CAN HIDE,BUT AS LONG AS THIS CAGE STANDS YOU WILL NEVER FIND SAFETY!OOOOH I WONDER HOW LONG THIS CAGE WILL LAST?WILL EVERYONE SUCCOMB TO DEATH?WILL SOMEONE BEAT THE GAME?Think it over, will you succomb to fate or will you go along with the donquixote family?Bring me one of the 12 fools. if you choose wrong the game will never ever end...i offer 100 million per star.these fools are the TRUE PRISONERS OF DRESSROSA!"
Rebecca,Nico Robin,Foxfire Kinnemon,Viola,Cyborg franky:bishiesparklesl:
Kyros,Pirate hunter zoro(Straw hat crew),Kirisuto(Strawhat crew and celestrial princess):bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:
REV army cheif of staff Sabo, Captain of the straw hats luffy,Trafargar law,Princess of the lost wolf pack ONIYUKI King riku :bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesr:
"God" Usopp and "wolf goddess" Luna:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:

kiri just gave a look of fear... "Honey is that bad?" she just asked in worry..she never had a bounty before..but saw him gone and felt worried and alone and tried looking for him. only to be cornered by some men.

Last edited:
Oniyuri gasps in horror ' i have to find law ' thought to herself and started to back up slowly but got tripped because of a rubble which came in her way and fell back with a loud yelp "eh!?" and got everyone to look at oniyuri who was on the ground near the door and just stared at them like an idiot with her mouth dropped, She got up and makes run to escape all the executives." LAW-CHAN!? " she cried out his name while making her way out.
~
Luna looked up at robin with a confused look on her face " robin does that means people are going to be after to kill us? "
~
" lets just say people are going to be on our loose to capture us...kiri you have stay near me do you understand" he looked over at her with a serious look on his face.

Last edited:
kiri nodded and holy carp when she knocked out the guys cornering herdid she run to his side held his hand and didn’t even wanna let go.she saw everyone going where luffy was and law was there “Hey ba-“ he was cut off by a bonk to the head and grumbles”I deserved that.”
Kiri contacted Robin through Den Den Mushi. “Robin is everyone okay!” “Yeah just a few scrapes..we can focus on what we can and meet you at the top” Kiri nodded hanging up after Luffy declared that he will defeat Doflamingo and end his game, he grabbed Zoro Kiri and Law and pursued Doflamingo.By jumping. Kiri was freaking out cause this must had been what her lover meant by stupid decisions.Luffy jumped down from the King's Plateau and they landed in the middle of a crowd of enemies.

Luffy and fall through the air and are noticed by Senor Pink's group. Luffy, kiri and Zoro begin running away from the assembled soldiers. Dellinger catches up to Luffy and disappears from sight before kicking at him, who manages to leap away in time. However, Senor Pink catches Luffy by surprise by swimming in the ground underneath him and grabbing his legs. Machvise appears in the air above them and uses 10-Ton Vise. Luffy manages to stretch himself far enough away for Machvise to miss his body, though his feet become pinned.
Dellinger tries again to hit them, only for Zoro to kick him in the back, causing Dellinger to stumble forward before accidentally kicking Machvise instead, which forces him off of Luffy's feet. When zoro speaks up seeing many people marines and doflamingo's undering su r rounding them" it seems that every one in this country is after our heads" As they begin opening fire, Zoro rushes forward and effortlessly defeats those in his way while Luffy defeats the others with Gomu Gomu no Gatling. However they are interrupted by Issho, who claims that he who shoots often will not hit the mark as several Marines follow him.

Kiri walked calmy closer.. "Ah the hunter who shoots often will not hit the mark that is correct sir but,That cat that catches the fish that strays from the hunter..gets to live longer then the hunter by a day." She and zoro were about to clash until they saw the giant...moving..stone..body.. and when people screams "ITS PICAAAAAA!" kiri knew this was the man.. what she didnt expect...the voice..
"Now then i will deal with those who are against my family.."
it took a few moments and kiri was shaking..not out of fear but holdin it in. She thought he was a bass or a baritone at least but TENOR!nono this was way worse then then tenor...this is SOPRANO CAT SCRATCHING A CHALKBOARD bad..she didnt know either to laugh...or feel sorry. luffy on the other hand busting a gut. When Luffy made Pica angry by laughing at his high-pitch voice, the elite officer threw a colossal punch. Luffy and the others ran from it, with chastising Luffy for laughing at his voice,"L-luffy i think its rude to la-" but simultaneously failing to suppress her own laughter and her cute laugh finally came out. making Pica hesitate at the cute laugh at first but continued his punch when luffys got louder, much to Law's annoyance of everyone pissing them off even more the plan was to make kaido and flamingo fight eachother..now they have a very pissed guy.. The impact of the punch sends Luffy, Zoro,Kiri and Law flying to the square in front of the colosseum. They are soon joined by those who also wished to fight Doflamingo: Cavendish, the Chinjao Family, Hajrudin, Elizabello II, Dagama, Abdullah, Jeet, Orlumbus, Ideo, Suleiman, and Blue Gilly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back