• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom one piece love on the sea

Asura got up and goes to find kabe and soon finds her. he saw her in the clothings which he gave to his servent to provide her. She looked absolutely beautiful in them, as if she was some kind of beautiful goddess when saw her crying he approaches her. She could see that he was angry but not at her. " my servent told me what happened. You dont have to cry ..I will go and teach your sisters a good lesson or two that they will never treat anyone like that! "
~
The three wolves turned towards law as oniyuri runs over to him, turning into a human " law-Chan I was telling mom and dad about you! " she says while wagging her bushy tail. The two other wolves transformed as well. A beautiful tall women wearing an elegant kimono and with silver and white hairs looked at law and then at oniyuri " oh so you're the lucky one she was bragging at about a while ago " oniyuri pouts while looking away, anywhere but not a law as she blushes. Her dad looked just like zoko but looked taller and stronger than his son. He seems to be staring at law, looked like he was judging him " I don't know that guy looks rather skinny then strong. "

kiri shook her head "be carefull..i know who did it...but they hide under a mask..the only way to find them is if they drink.But let me seal my proposal with you before you leave." She kissed and slept with him and that dream revealed a secret that even Asura didnt know..1 sword did split into 2 of equal length but tears from the kabe made 3 new weapons. hidden on kiris island and kiri now seeing kabe walk to the house and peak inside "Wake up children..daddies finally home.." first it was a bladed fan.delicate yet strong. then two swords.One being 2 inches bigger then the other. then they began shapeshifting into their true spirit forms cats or like their father..or both. they mew at the same time "Daddy?" Kiri gave a 'we were destined to have triplets for a reason..' look as the kittens mew. "Daddy daddy!"
~
Law had this look of pure fear for once in his life. there are few things that scare him...meeting her dad..makes that list. but he kept a calm face. "Sir just because im not strong doesnt mean i protected your daughter. Sure i get mad at her at times when she begs me for things that arent on the list like a toy i know she will ruin. but i reward her for her smarts like when she helped me save a friend...and her heart of blessing me with somthing i miss the most..."

Asura soon enters his house to be greeted by his little childern. He was happy to have a family but he never showed his emotions to anyone but kabe could see that he's happy. He looked down at his kids and crouches down to pat his kids" yes your daddy is back. "
Zoro was just shocked as he just stared that even asura has triplets just like them.
~
Her dad rises an eyebrow " oh is that so " then her mother punches him on his shoulder " oh ryu stop scaring the poor boy " she then turns to law and smiled " I think I like this boy...please forgive my husband he gets a bit too picky about the littlest of things. Allow me to introduce ourselves my name is Shirohana and he is ryutatsu my husband. " oniyuri smiled know that her mother approves of him well her father has to approve of him as well because of her mother. " I am glad that my baby has found someone that could protect and care for her even though she might acts like a grown up baby sometimes " she giggles " am not a baby anymore mom I'm 24! " she yelled slightly with her tail all bushy.

Last edited:
Law smiled “ a 24 year old that insisted on going on a roller coaster for the 25th time cause you didn’t bard yet and as Lucan culture as you said “werewolves never surrender to things bigger then them.”

The kids smile happy then see the human ps and cower “strangers!” Kiri blinked in surprise that they could see them and wanted to tell the kits they weren’t strangers. Kabe sighs “little omes they aren’t strangers.

" you are lying you told me that you would let me go on a roller coaster if I be good I do not insist. " and that was a lie she insists or bugs him or everything she wants. Her parents were standing back dumbfounded give them a ' what is going on? '

" strangers? " asura blinks as he turns to look at who the kids were talking about and saw zoro and kiri standing behind them. " oh its just you guys "

Kiri just gave a look of “oh gee Asura thank you for saying hello” look and tried to walk closer to get a better look. Only for the older one to poke her in the face. “Ow!” “Don’t come any closer human!Your kind took mommy and daddy away and won’t take me. Or my siblings.”

Law decided the cat had to come out of the bag eventually and he said it slyly not knowing the person he should had not feared wasn’t her brother. “Yes yes you’re right I did say you could go on..and after that we did agree to marry and you insisted on having pups with me which gave us a son and a beautiful daughter....he’s snarling isn’t he?”

Zoro and asura snickers at how the older child poked kiri in her face" are you alright? " zoro then goes over to her as he takes a look at the kids they did looked like asura and kabe " they seem a bit too feisty." Asura stood up " only if you trouble them and you don't want to mess with them. "

" ah? " she looked back and saw her mother holding her husband back who would rip him apart in an instant if not calm down. Shirohana smiled while she tried to tame her husband " you two have pups now ? That's wonderful! I want to see our grandchildren so badly now " she giggles. Oniyuri just stood there and blinked " well atleast she is happy with us having a family and all "

Last edited:
Law was nervous and smiled and imagined the kids and as he thought they were nearby playing with their plush toys and whe Lana noticed the werewolves approaching she tried to look strong and dominate them but she look more like a puppy throwing a tantrum cause she was to,d to go inside.

“Daddy can we trust them?” The smaller child asked and the bigger one being “Yeah the man with one eye is scary and he...has..” they realize this man has daddies sword and both the boys attempt to get daddies sword back. “And here we go kabe said amused.

Oniyuri's mom seems to be a bit to happy as she goes to the two childern with a big gentle smile " oh you are such a beautiful little girl, just like how your mom used to look like when she was little " her dad also calms down a bit when he saw his grand childern. Aaron stood infront of his sister defensively acting like a protective brother to his sister " who are you people? " the boy asked curiously but was trying to be brave. Oniyuri goes to them both as she calms them down " kids these are your grandparents " both the kids looked up them with their heads tilted " grandparents? "
~
" what the...hey! Stop that! "Zoro got a bit startled as the two kids tried to snatch away zoro's swords. He never allows anyone to touch his swords besides himself. Asura then finally decides to step in to stop his childern from troubling zoro and stop them from taking his swords away.

Law nodded and Lana inched a little closer to her grandpa. And looked at one of his scars, then went to a toy box and came back with markers and then began drawing happy faces wherever she saw a scar that to her looked like a smile. Then began writing like a doctor how many scars the patient had and how many smiley faces she put to ‘make the scars go away’ she saw his face and says “I’m gonna be a toy doctor when I grow up. I’m to sensitive for daddies and mommies cool job.”
~
“Daddy is this the man that enslaves you?” The kid of the longer sword asked which made both kabe and Kiri laugh. “Nonono! Like me and Kiri San your father made an agreement with this human.”

Seeing her how she acted like a doctor her grandfather laughed and patted her little head and smiled when he remembered how oniyuri and him used to spend time each other. He loved his family more then anything. "oh i think you will be a good doctor someday " oniyuri laughed seeing her father's which had smileys drawn all over his face. Aaron looked over at his sister while rolling his eyes " smileys can not heal a person lana. "
~
Zoro nodded as he looked down at the kids" yes now go ahead and play along before you kids cause anymore trouble. "asura looked at zoro from the corner of his eye with a strange look on his face when zoro notices he shrugs" what? I told them to go so they wont trouble me "

The next morning Kiri was finally able to do some mom related things like cleaning after the kids and her husband. And when she put the triplets down for a moment she saw the waddling over to their father and swatting his face to wake up.

Ammy was humming while reading a book with law and Robin getting to know them and sensed someone staring. And glanced seeing men holding a woman back.

Zoro felt the little hands swatting against his face he grunts in irritation, but he was too stubborn to wake up. He manages called out for kiri in his sleep " oi, kiri can you please look after the kids. " he said lazily and turns to other side so he could sleep more which seem impossible at the moment because of the kids.

Takara was being held back by a crew member who was trying to soothe her so she won't go wild over ammy if broke loose. Meanwhile oniyuri could be seen running over to the group as she glomps over law from behind in her wolf form and two kids followed behind her as well. Oniyuri transformed back looking at law " law-Chan can kids and I go on a walk with penguin-Sama, shachi-kun and bepo in the woods? " oniyuri pointed at the trio standing in a distance. Both the kids gave their father puppy eyes which were impossible to deny.

Last edited:
law sighs but only makes a smile for her and his kids "Stay on the trail, bite if they say anything disgusting, and howl if you need me." and goes back to reading his book about child healthcare.

Ammy didnt know she was 'making a situation worse.' she would look up every now an again to see a 'future king' training and when they made eye contact she would wink at him to see if she would make him lose concentration and giggle if it worked. then saw her son run over trying to wrestle him. "As men we must duel to be the next alphas!" and thus he began pulling and tugging at his arms and legs. A worried Susami observing..an amused mother watching

Kiri got the boys off and when going to get melody she froze. she learned how to make paint with berries..and began drawing flowers on daddies face.

Oniyuri smiled happily and kissed his cheek before running off "got it! thank you honey " she goes to the group. Lana and aaron barked in excitement and goes after their mother.

" heh oh yeah? Well let's see who is strong enough to be the next alpha. Little guy " he said before playing alone the young boy with big smirk displayed on his face. He wrestles with a kid playfully. Takeo laughs and cheers for the kid rather then his captain to tease him. " knock em down little boy " zoko whines " Oi not fair you're my crewmate you should be one my side " kagero watches from a distance and face palms " what an idiot. "

Zoro keeps asleep and didn't really woke up untill his daughter was done. A little while later he yawns and opened his eyes to see his daughter sitting infront of him as he smiled lazily " hey there " he pats her head.

"Kick his tail honey remember what mama taught you." then he jumped in the air and everyone went "oooooh" in a poinful way cause the trick was to slap him in the face with his tail but due to being a puppy his jumps werent that high so he got him in the nad.. "Well hes alpha potential thats for sure...just need to work on his aim and timing." then she noticed the shadow and looked up being calm as possible "Hello you must be Takara.."

Melody giggled and says "Daddy pretty.." kiri giggling and the boys having a look of shame for their father being in that situation. not knowing that liking girly things was fine.

Zoko was on ground already defeated in a painful way by the little boy and was curled up on the ground." good job kids " takeo snickers. " you're all so mean" he whines. Kagero sighs and goes over to captain and helps him stand up.
Takara growled at her in anger " you made your kid do that to my zoko-senpai "
" You! don't call me that! " zoko hissed at her.

Zoro sat up as he did not know that his daughter had drawn on her face when he looked at kiri and the boys giving him a strange look he grew curious " what? Why are you all looking at me like that? " he says while picking up melody in his arms.

Last edited:
Ammy not phased cause she doesnt see takara as a threat smiled "Mostly because Zoko-chan is a good father material. Chibi gets along with him and they have the same persoanality." chibi then cheers thinking he 'took over the ship' "As my 1st order as alpha captain I decree we all will have Fitness check fridays Smoothie bowl saterdays and Sundae Sundays!"

"I put flowers....and bowsies...and paint flowers.." Melody went on and on about her work thining she did a good job.
Susami was in the library reading the old scrolls with robin with her version of the glyph she rubbed off and she smiled as they compared notes. "Hmm i think this is directions to the howling island...where ammy was exiled.." She looked around excited for her new mate. "Dear?! i found somthing." robin was amused seeing how the dragons of the celestrial islands get excited over anything involding information. "Calm down Susami im sure your new mate is nearby."

Zoko was still recovering from the horrible hit he just got " alright alright but only for a week " he said looking over at chibi with his tongue sticking out of his mouth teasingly. " boo! Papa lost " Luna giggles at her father and her step brother. Luna loved her step mother and her brother but she still missed her mother whom died when luna was just 3 years old, good thing she knows how to move on.

Zoro blinks twices hearing out his daughter's masterpiece which she drew on his face. It was when he got up and goes to look into a mirror and just stood there with his jaw bropped, seeing every girly thing draw on his face. He looked at her daughter, not wanting to hurt her feelings he forces a grin on his face. " thats wonderful melody but you do not draw on peoples faces while they're asleep " he pats her little head.

When kagero saw sasumi get excited over something he tilted his head a bit in curiousity and just stood near his captain who was whining like a brat.

Last edited:
"Im not done." Chibi noted and holds out his sword. "My 2ed decree is that all bed must be of the length of the person sleeping in it and allowed one story time if they cant sleep." The crew cheered a little only because they liked the days they chose for treats, they did need a fitness check and their beds were getting old and some didnt fit. "My last decree my end my life gentlemen...if i am fast enough from the capptian of the sun wolf pirates i may live..But i give alpha duties to my sister if i go to the time out locker..." Ammy knew what he was gonna do and turned to a white werewolf "Excuse me mama duties..." and walked closer. then he said it "I DECREE OF NO HOMEWORK SHOULD BE DONE THIS WEE-OH FUDGE!" Ammy tried to pounce him and she began chasing him "YOU GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT YOU ARE NOT RUNNING AWYA FROM YOUR CALIGAPHY HOMEWORK AGAIN! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A NEW FATHER NOW DOESNT MEAN HES YOUR SCAPE GOAT!"

susami gently grabbed kagero and showed him the song then the map coordinates to howling wolf island. "This is one of our islands it was tooken over by a black wolf and we were onable to get it back."

" eh...homework? Well sucks to be him " zoko snickers but soon stops " so is that strawhat kid going to leave zou to get his cook back? " zoko asks takeo who just shrugs. He then looked at others who were buzy in their own business sleeping or shrappening there swords and weaponry. "Oo Oo papa can i go with them!" luna asks her father excitedly but in return zoko yelled at her not wanting her to get into anymore trouble" NOT A CHANCE!!! " luna fakes her tears and runs back to robin " Robin-chan daddy yelled at me again " zoko was now some what terrified by robin now and luna loved to see her father being over powered by womens which she thought was funny.

Kagero takes a look at the map when she told him that wolf took over the island. He started to remember a certain wolf whom killed his own brother for the throne and bestroyed the whole island. He shook the though off and looked at her " so who was this wolf? "

Meanwhile in the forest oniyuri and the kids had somehow tricked shachi and penguin and had walked into the deeper part of the forest. The three of them were in their wolf forms when oniyuri saw a big stag at some distance grazing on some grass which was tied to the tree with a rope. Oniyuri ducks down to hide " kids, its look a deer " aaron sighs followed her mother as he sits down near her along with her sister " mother thats a stag, it is dangerous." he corrects and was acting like his father " yeah yeah mister know it all. Wolves are pradators, we hunt down deers and other small prey" aaron speaks again " mother that is a stag and that thing is dangerous you can't hunt down such a big animal and besides father is going to be so mad if he finds out we are here all alone. "

Last edited:
Law walked over to his family which startled the stag and it ran away. "Family...leaving.." he says kinda bluntly as he picks up the kids. but then stops hearing a scream of pain. The stag hitsomeone..he ran to check and saw Ammy struggling to get her sword "MAMA!" chibi cried worried and the others ran over "AMMY SAN!" her crew said worried as she tried to fight back but the horns were pretty deep in her shoulderblades. the pack transforming and biting and trying to get to the throat.

When aaron saw this he gasp at what that stag just did. Oniyuri runs over to help when she heard zoko's furious howl and she saw a large alpha wolf that could be seen rampaging towards the stag and as soon as he gets to it. "AMMY! "He transformed back seeing the stags horn stabbed deep into ammy's should blade. Zoko growls getting his sword and swings it at the horns to get her free as rest of them hunts down the stag. Zoko pulls out the horn from her shoulderblade and throws it away. Aaron looked like as if he was traumatized by the sudden scenario.

Law did a quick emerency surgery to mend the wounds and put her in casts. Ammy was knocked out and weak but still breathing.. but not able to fight or use her arms for a while..Luffy and the others did depart for the cake island while Kiri helped the others repare to go to war with the wolf pack islands. Kiri was worried about her friend but susami smiled " Lady kiri The wolf of the sun is fine. the Stag just startled her. knowing her shes scolding herself for having her guard down but was happy it was her instead of her son." Kiri nodded at that "She would sacrafise her life for Akira..." Chibi was just his nickname cause he was a runt in size His real name was Akira. Chibi whimpered and whined as he paws at the door then at his father who looked just as riled up. "Daddy...will you help me with my caligraphy? i think im being punished for my joke.."

Zoko looked down at his sons and sighs before nodding " alright i'll help you with your work " he did not wanted to worry to much because, one, she had her injury looked at and she was going to be fine. Second, he and his men were about to go on a war, so he must be prepared as well and third, he would not let anything happen to his family. The wolves had their own codes which they had to follow if they deny them they are no longer apart of the pack. They should never show any fear to the enemies and protect the pack, honor their elders, teach the young ones,to lead their companion, to never back down and never to betray your family or subordinates. These were the rules of the wolf pack which kept them as family.
Luna gets back after playing with some of her mink friends, laughing and not to mention she was such a big mess. Leafs and flower Patels her stuck in her hairs and her white dress was all messy." Papa! I'm back! " when she noticed silence she looked at everyone " why is everyone so quiet? Did something happened? "She blinks twice. Kagero pats her head gently " well you see..your mother got into a bit of an accident. But she's going to be fine " little luna gasps and goes to see her mother.

Meanwhile a men was standing at some distance as he looked over at oniyuri, kids, bepo,shachi and penguin while approaching over to them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back