• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom one piece love on the sea

Chibi started by writing his name "A...ki...ra.." then begins writing some basics like wolf and love and handing his father one that has a bunch of wolves on it maked 'family' and he was in the drawing along with luna. when they saw Aaron and the others he wanted to be the one to tell them... "I was battling papa....I won..made some decrees.. but mama got mad when i didnt wanna do my homework..chased me...a stray deer attacked mama...and.." He sniffled..."Mamas better but im gonna be a strong alpha..i wont run away from alpha duties anymore..."

Kiri was sleeping on the decks cause she got overworked from the kids and it was zoros turn. They were giggling that daddy was using them for n'light weights' two were on each side melody on his back giggling as they played monster. Robin smiled seeing the scene silently recording it

Zoko smiled slightly and pats his boy on the head " you'll be a great alpha some day, you know what my father taught me, when I was your age.." he says while running a hand through his own hairs and sighs " being an alpha isn't only about being strong or fearless. It's about keeping the pack together and sticking for the ones you love the most "
~
Zoro looked at his kids and chuckles seeing them giggling. Well atleast they aren't crying if do he try to make them stop if not he would straight go to kiri and panics about why the hell are the kids crying.
~
The person walked over the trio and clears his throat " excuse me are the members of the infamous heart pirate?" he asks. Oniyuri turns around to look at the men giving a simple question hmmm?... The kids turned to look at the person as well as lana stood behind oniyuri's legs while aaron just stared blankly at the guy.

Last edited:
Law walke over and loked at the man and whistled for his family to come to him quickly that he was hostile. he just stared at the man and then back at his family "Get in the sub were going to help your brother..." he ordered and led them to the sub. Keeping an eye on the guy cause his haki was strong as heck.
~
Melody was about to cry cause she was hungry and thirsty and the boys began crying too. “Daddy.hun..gr..y..” she tried to say her 2ed word but she was to well hungry to say it.Kiri stirred awake hearing them cry and hoped zoro had it under control for her break

" alrighty law-chan!..oh by the way that guy was asking about you " she pointed before holding the hands of her kids and leading them inside the submarine. The men just stood back watching them go inside submarine, he then looked at law who was staring him down "uh...yo! are you the captain?" the young men was just an year younger then law but was just as tall as him." he looks creepier then i thought " he said to himself while scratching the back of his head hoping he didnt heard that " hey i want to speak to you if thats fine "
~
When the trio started crying and heard melody queing him that she was hungry. He asumed the boys were too" hungry? Uh.. A-alright alright i'll get ya something. Just dont cry " he sat the three of them down on the ground and tells them not to while he gets them something to eat. If not then he would go to kiri.

Law nodded and walked closer holding his ground. He wasn’t the social person for a reason. And if he was social it was to certain people. “ what do you want? A doctors time is very valuable and being a father that wants to play with his pack of kids is even more valuable.”

Robin helped him with getting the baby formula ready and making sure it was safe. “So your now lifting lightweights?” She teased a little.
Meanwhile melody was getting cranky and her brothers were trying to calm her down but she has her mothers appetite when it comes to emotions and food.

The raven hair boy gives him a little apologizing bow " I know sorry about that, i'll just make this quick. My name is shouya Arimatsu and I would like to join your crew. I know this is not the right time bother you but I really want to go out on the seas " he says while shoving his bounty of 100,000,000 billies in law's face. "I was a chemist in one of the midnight pirates fleet. my captain and the rest of the crew got captured and executed by Marines.. but I would like to join your crew "
~
When saw robin help along with him at first he got startled at the comment " wha- that- ... " he sighs " fine.. kiri was asleep so I had to look after them " he looked at melody. He was trying to look away from robin in embarrassment.

Law was a bit startled by the comment and listened to his heartbeat and his words.. he was speaking the truth but it also sounded like he was running from someone...someone from the midnight pirates that doesn’t want what this kid knows out.He grabbed the bag and looked him in the eyes “Okay let me quiz ya...I’m only giving ya 3 questions and I won’t repeat them so clean the wax out of your ears.1. How do you organize chemicals? 2. In your opinion what would be the safest chemicals around children? 3. If I shoved you a medical chemical formula for a cure to a rare disease will you be able to make it without any flaws?”

Melody giggles and reached out for her bottle and the boys followed. Junior took his first to make sure it was safe then nodded to his siblings. Robin smiled “ to think the demon swordsmen tamed by babies.”

The boy blinked at his questions being just an apprentice was a bit nervous thinking what if he says something wrong "well first of all.. the chemicals should not be stored near any kind of heat sources, such as steam pipes or laboratory ovens. Chemicals should never be stored in direct sunlight. ... Each chemical should have a specific storage area and should be labelled correctly. Large quantities of flammable materials should not be stored in the laboratory. The primary purpose of this plan is to control health or physical hazards posed by chemical compounds during storage in the lab. violent reactions can result from the mixing of certain flammable and chlorinated solvents. They should not be stored with alkali metals such as lithium, potassium or sodium, since any mixing can cause an explosion. They can be stored in metal bins if ventilated storage is not available.. Well atleast thats what i was taught... And as for chemical i think sodium benzoate is safer then most of the chemicals it is used as a preservative, with the E number E211. It is most widely used in acidic foods such as salad dressings, carbonated drinks, jams and fruit juices, pickles, condiments and frogurt toppings. Its also used to preserve medicines and also meat as well. And as for the last part i am not that sure cause i was still an apprentice but i will try my best to do so" he had not realized but he still had his head held down.

~
Zoro blushes out of embarrassment as he picks up melody and helps her with her bottle " well..what can i do. Besides these are my kids who would look after them if i won't. Sure they can act a bit bratty at times but i guess i have a soft spot for them. " he face seem serious but everyone knew that he was happy from the inside. He watches his daughter drinking from the bottle.

Last edited:
Law smirked and whistles "Come one crew we got a war.." he turned to walk away then lookked back at the rookie. "That means you too runt.. we dont got much for ya but im keeping my eyes on ya... yasound useful...balsy..yet useful." Law walked over to his wife "Keep an eye on that runt..somthing is telling me hes hiding somthing..."

kiri heard the crew prepping to leave and streched. without the sunny they have to sleep on Ammys ship for a while which want that hard..the only issue was that they were going to an enemy territory and she might have to hide. the kids were now calm and wanting naptime and storytime and since the books, and beds are gone for the moment..kiri and zoro have to emprovise a fairytale.

Shouya grins wide like a really excited child would looking innocently cute. Oniyuri looked at the raven haired boyand started exmining him " but he looks kinda cute- i mean suspecious! " she looks at law with nervous grin hoping he didnt heard that.
~
Zoro was meanwhile looking for a comfy place to rest. Even if there was no bed, he would just sit back against some support and sleep like a hibernating bear in the winter season and those time he is practically dead no one can wake him up untill he wakes up by himself.
~
Zoko meanwhile watches his crewmates getting on board and carry food supplies to the gallion. He then decided to pay ammy a visit before returning back to his ship. He wanted to know how was she doing.

Last edited:
Am,y was very cranky...sure she can still bark orders but she couldn’t help which annoyed her. She saw Zolo and smiled “mymy what do I owe the honor of a future alpha being on my ship? I didn’t even dust!” She teased and saw the look on his face “Love I’m fine..I’ve gotten hurt worse on more dangerous hunts. I’m trusting you to guide the sun wolf to your home. Also dont mind my pack they may look like slackers but they know the ranks but.."She looks at him seriously.. "If you see someone with raven blue fur..dont kill him...yet...thats my ex husband..Oki"

Kiri smiled seeing them about to leave depart and see her family finally sleeping and sees susami having a worried look looking at the scrolls. somthing was off like their was a hidden message.

When he heard about her husband he sighs but nodded " you don't have to worry about him that guy has already given you and akira enough trouble..." zoko seem like a guy can get bit of jealous but he would not agree" I think you should have good rest. It will take a good 3 weeks to get there. I have heard that my uncle enslaves people who traspasses into that island. So we will have to be very quiet about everything...i have my family's old friend living there we all will be staying at his for shelter and plan our ways out there." then he saw zoro sleeping on the floor on the deck " does he wants to get a sunburn or something? "
~
Meanwhile in the submarine the kids were running all over the place. They wanted to explore around since they haven'd got to see the submarine from the inside and looked a bit too excited while the other were preparing to depart. Oniyuri was in her old room just staring at her things. " this is not how i left my room " when they left for punk hazard everything was a big mess in her room but now it was squeaky clean.

Law snarled and screams "PENGUINNNNN!" and hears the scatter of their 'perverts' and looked at his wife calmly. "Sweetie..how about you teach the kids and the rookie what we do to people who have dirty brains..also tell the kids to stop running in the halls they might get hurt."

Kiri picks up the kids and brought them to the shade and knows zoro will follow cause 'his snuggle buddies are missing.' Ammy amiled and looked at him "Hey while our bossing both our men around i want you to look at this. "She hands him a scroll with the sun and wolf symbol. "Its our pack oath song.me and Okis relationship was arranged.. he couldnt sing it.. but i know you can."

" i'll get kids later.. First i have to get those two perverts for LOOKING THROUGH MY THINGS WHILE I WAS GONE! " and with that she ran off to find shachi and penguin. Maybe to threaten them or maybe cromp their butts off for once so they stay away from her things. The newbe just watched her running off and scratches the back of his head " what is she going to do? "
~
As kiri took the kids in the shade he got up from his resting place and followed her after " hey we were sleeping "he says lazily.
Zoko looked throght the scroll and nodded to her with slight smile. Luna ran over them and looked up at her mother" mommy uncle kagero said that you got into an accident! Are you alright? "

Last edited:
Law sighed “We have a rule that involves perverts..if you’re caught. You’re gonna get bitten, slapped,or castrated. I might as well get the bandages and stitches ready. Law said and looked at the rookie “Chem lab is on the left wing of the sub near the pharmacy.Dont do anything stupid.”

Ammy smiled “Mommy is fine were gonna be sailing now so how about you keep me company till your father says it’s okay to switch.”
Kiri smiled at him. “ I don’t want my family looking like roasted potatoes. So stay in the shade with me.” She settled her family down and let them not as she read one of her books.

Susami was mending weapons or things that broke out of kindness and was not used to the polite people thanking her. She was used to just being used. But all the thank you’d get her a smidge flustered and covering her face blushing.

Shouya gulped and chuckles nervously " well thank you...uh..sir. I will help myself to the laboratory "and with that he walks off to see the lab, what am I getting myself into was the only thing which came to his mind for now when he saw a wolf walking past him with some kind of ripped off cloth in its mouth and that could only mean one thing oniyuri got one of those pervert real good. Shouya just watched her walk away while blinking twice.
~
Luna looked up at her father and commanded him " daddy I will keep mommy safe, you go and help your friends " zoko chuckles at her " alright alright little queen."
~
Zoro grunts " fine ..but I was comfortable ya know "he then watches his childern resting in peace while kiri read them a book. " sooo when are we going to depart from here? "
~
Kagero chuckles seeing her reaction, he thought she looked kinda cute. When he heard someone clearing their throat he turned to see the gunner of zoko's crew and takeo who were wiggling their eyebrows at him. Kagero rolls his eyes and went back to work "jackasses "

when everything was settled they sailed off in route for the island. The wolf ship leading and the other ships following. Ammy was telling her stories about how she becalme the sun wolf.When done mending things susami noticed the men wiggling eyebrows and tilted her head confused on the 'silent language.' and kiri petted her Zoro. "Hun we have a while till we get to the island just enjoy the peace and quiet without our loud mouth captain.. its not like zokos worse."
~
Meanwhile in the wolf island a man in black rat armor and a blue wolf walked over to a wolf chewing on some bones. they were...annoyed perse but it was about a situation... "We need to talk..." Rui said annoyed.. "My daughter was found and married to the strawhats..and rumors say your neice was found with a pirate.. do you know what that means?"

Zoro lays back arms behind his head and places his head in kiri's lap, letting out relaxed sigh " yeah maybe we can get use to some peace and quiet for once " meanwhile zoko was back on his gallion ship and was bossing crew mates around and running away from takara who seems to stalk him while luna was on ammys ship playing around on her own.
~
The werewolf was sitting his throne lazily chew on some bones while his second and third in command who were dragons glared at the other wolf and the man in armor" oh relax old man, i know whats going on and i have everything handled. " he looked at his side on the to look at oniyuri's wanted poster on it. A creepy grin appears on his face " i have sent my men after her, i heard she earn quiet a reputation back at dressrosa. "

Oki growled “I wish to contribute, if my ex mate is with them I can convince her to come quietly.” Earning a nod he leaves to order his 2ed in command Sara to join them. Ruin sighs “I didn’t care much for him.” Then he made the same creepy grin. “Now what would be an appropriate punishment for our girls? They have been rather disobedient in what we asked of them.”
-
Law and Kiri got a shiver up their spine like something dark was about to happen. Susami noticed “oh no was that a cold wind shiver or one of those cat vision shivers.” “I....I don’t know...it’s been a while since I had one of those.”

Conroy chuckles " i don't have no use for that brat anymore..i have some different plans for her " one of the people present there was not pleased to hear that but ones he heard that she is alive he was full of joy. An old werewolf who was one of the families friend, he started to walk outside as conroy didnt even cared. Unlike conroy his brother was much humble and much worthy for the title of the king and people loved him soo much but after he was killed conroy only gave people hurt and sorrows.
~
Zoro looked up at kiri and blinks curiously " one of what?" he asks and sat up. Meanwhile back at submarine oniyuri was staring at law wondering what just happened " law-chan? "

Last edited:
After silence they both said at the same time "A storm is coming...its too quiet" she looked over at zoko "Zoko someone might know were coming or might want to end us before we begin so i have one clever of an idea. Im gonna ask my moms friend Kasu to make a morning fog to hide you all..mostly because whoever is after us..doesnt know were part of a party.."
~
Law looked at oni concerned.. "Listen to me well whatever you do dont go to the surface unless i order it...that includes the kids." Earning a nod he calls out to the ship "ATTENTION ALL CREW WE MIGHT HAVE A FIGHT I REPEAT WE MIGHT HAVE A FIGHT.PREPARE FOR HOSTILITY.I REPEAT PREPARE FOR HOSTILITY."

Zoko nodded in respose and was giving his crew some guidence and telling them about not letting their gaurds down, about what to do if they got under attack as the crew took their positions. " luna you take cover okay and tell your brother to do so as well " he tells her. " okay papa " she said and runs off inside. He then goes to ammy " hey, ammy..kiri-san says somethings about to happen, so take care alright. " he says while looking at her with a little smile.
~
" but i wanna fight too law-chan! I WANNA FIGHT TOO! " she said while going over to him like a cranky little child. Flailing her arms around like crazy.
Shouya stares at oniyuri as something was on his mind..well he had to complete a task and this was one good opportunity if law command her to stay in the sub.

Law glared at her but it wasnt a normal captians orders glare it was a protective husband 'please do as i say i dont wanna lose you.'glare. And with that he began rising the sub a little so thst it only looked like Ammys ship and his was going to the island and a fleet of iron wolves were blocking them Ammy walked out

"WE ARE HERE TO TALK TO THE SUN WOLF AND RETRIEVE THE LOST CHILD OF KING LUTZ AND NEICE OF KING CONROY!" a sailor called out Ammy just gave a 'are you fucking serious?' look and sighs. getting her den den. "what do you want you ass?" then everyone covered their ears. "IM SO SORRY! AMMY COME BACK! I MISS OUR SON AND I MISS YOU PLEASE COME BACK!...." there was silence... then
"Oki.. i dont need your sympathy...theres nothing you can say or do for us...you will NEVER change for nobody.."
"BUT IT WAS A PASSING FLING! NOT PERMINENT...I KNOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND..."
"Where did you sleep last night then?"
oki gulped.... "I-in my bed..." then ammy growled..."And was she worth it?" silence and her alpha aura appeared "WAS SHE WORTH IT YOU CHEATING OMEGA SON OF A BITCH!"

Oniyuri pouted and goes back in her room as where she find lana and aaron asleep. She walks to them and pulls a blanket over them and watches them for a while sitting on the floor near the bed. Shouya was now in his lab working on something while the others were busy.
~
Zoro growled and stood up " your dad's at it again " he says to kiri while glaring at the wolf. A pair of heavy foot steps could be heard walking over and zoko just came out from inside, with an intense glare... a menacing aura was surrounding him. He stop just behind ammy and glares at the other ship ." are you ordering me to hand my sister over to the likes of you?...do you think it would be that easy!? Back off unless you want me to show you what hell looks like! " he growled in anger.
Kagero, takeo and Bennett watches them from the other ship waiting for their captains order.
Zoko then glared at the den den mushi when he heard who was on the other line " and back off from my wife ya bastard if ya want to have her back then you have to face me first" he growled in annoyance.

Last edited:
Then he appears. A blue furred wolf but was omega to Ammy for a reason. Not only his size but for the fact he was shaking. “Trial of 3. Agility, strength, and the howl at f the sacred moon.” Ammy cringed remembering koi’s owl but thought Zoko could pass but she never heard him howl. Then realized that Oki was buying his crew time to report the true Kings return and makes a howl signing an attack and oki snarled “Witch this is a battle among men!” Ammy smirked. “If so why do I see a chicken in wolf fur thinking they can snitch our party?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back