• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Journey into the Undersea (AU, Open)

8 pages on an Int check atl?

The hell you do promise cocaine?

you...

you made a god damn devil fruit gacha...!?

Alright, guess I gotta read it now.

Thing kinda reminds me of sunless sea one of my favorite games(/series) which brings me to wonder what horrific and wonderous things lurk in the dark.

Probably no worse than whats up top i'd say.

In terms of horror, one doesn't need to look long into the veil in one piece to see some fuggen nasty shit.

Anything in the int check I should see before I make any decisions or is it mostly shit posting and fading dreams?

I think I'm going to go for the "marksman" role, though rather than guns, they'd be a spearman. In this case, one with a CRAZY GOOD throwing arm.

I guess the only problem would be trying to figure out how I'd be getting my trusty spears back after I launch them a mile away.

Lots of good quality shit-posting.
Perfect.

You can tell good quality from shit posts, like tracking an animal through the woods.

Its a sign of a good hunt.

I think I'm going to go for the "marksman" role, though rather than guns, they'd be a spearman. In this case, one with a CRAZY GOOD throwing arm.

I guess the only problem would be trying to figure out how I'd be getting my trusty spears back after I launch them a mile away.
Yo that sounds rad.

If its good enough for our ancestors.

Throwing spears will do well for you.

Thing kinda reminds me of sunless sea one of my favorite games(/series) which brings me to wonder what horrific and wonderous things lurk in the dark.

Probably no worse than whats up top i'd say.

In terms of horror, one doesn't need to look long into the veil in one piece to see some fuggen nasty shit.

Anything in the int check I should see before I make any decisions or is it mostly shit posting and fading dreams?

In the interest check not so much, you don't even have to worry about picking a DF number that is taken since Spy reshuffles them every time, I do advise you to read the lore and mechanics first. Also just to let you know we already have 2 spear users, though i have no problem with there being more

unrelatedly i just kinda started drawing because i haven't done anything in like a month and i don't really know what kind of character design i've ended up with

i don't want to do another one though so cest la vie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back