• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Journey into the Undersea (AU, Open)

I gotta ask. How the heck are these catapult arms gonna work. I have a few ideas that I'm picturing in my head, but honestly I have no clue.

I suppose I was picturing kind of like a third section of arm that folds out from the wrist, almost like a built in atlatl/spear thrower. But look as long as you kind of get the gist of it I'm mot fussed about the aesthetics if you wanna kind of put your own spin on it.

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy I'm going to roll for a fruit, uneaten.

hit me up with a 34.

Number 34 is rolled and ready!

Is it okay if I cannot access discord?

I think we can make it work, I'd prefer if you were able to at least check in every now and then as I'm not the best at making sure I add everything we cover to the OOC though

Is it worth making a lost of taken roles?

mmm I think that is a good idea, I'll take a crack at it today

it's the universe itself forcing you to work on it
IMG_20201022_143110.png

Alrighty, I've added a crew roster to the character sheet page. It has accepted characters as well as roles people have expressed interest in or are actively working on, either in this thread or directly to me via PM or whatever. If I've missed something or messed something up let me know and I'll try to correct it.

maybe there's a way to split the responsibilities of the scholar role? Crocodile Crocodile 's character had more of a focus on ancient civs and archaeology iirc, so your chracter could be more about maybe folklore and oral traditions or modern history?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back