• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Journey into the Undersea (AU, Open)

I gotta ask. How the heck are these catapult arms gonna work. I have a few ideas that I'm picturing in my head, but honestly I have no clue.

I gotta ask. How the heck are these catapult arms gonna work. I have a few ideas that I'm picturing in my head, but honestly I have no clue.
I picture they can just suddenly bend their hand back like there forearm is another sort of joint. Then once released the arm suddenly shoots out to return back to its previous shape creating the catapult motion to fire something off.

Though thats my take at what I imagine it doing.

I picture they can just suddenly bend their hand back like there forearm is another sort of joint. Then once released the arm suddenly shoots out to return back to its previous shape creating the catapult motion to fire something off.

Though thats my take at what I imagine it doing.
Yeah! I was honestly imaging something similar to the beast titan, doing some crazy pitches.

I'm going to wait for more characters to come in for the time being. Thanks to Hanarei Hanarei , the gender scales have tipped again back to balanced.

Either way, my character's concept is a ill-tempered cartographer by the name of Reno Cavaliere that doubles as a swordsman/woman. The male variant is louder and more foul-mouthed, the female variant is not as loud, and more sharp tongued than foul mouthed. Both are easily angered, and will literally get into blows for the smallest of slights. While a swordsman, they're not below trading punches with others, and they're both equally as aggressive as the other.

2d9b77fb7c78c50745ef95781689207f21a9c3ef.jpg
“Fishin’ for a fight, huh?! You just snagged a big one then, and it’s gonna tow you and your damn boat right down to hell!”
Reno Cavaliere
c054b5b6233c26f300e086a4a4f2d521.jpg
“Fishing for a fight, huh? You just snagged a big one then, and it’s about to tow you and your rotten dinghy right down to hell.”
Reno Cavaliere

YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT YOU MINX
72122517a89ee7d2119cb826ee3663eb9df084c1_hq.gif

I'll be posting my little mail boy soon, with either an navigator/cartographer in mind or a chronicler of the journey, seeing someone else has their eyes on the map man! I'm sure they will either be mortal enemies fighting over paper and ink, or the best of friends working on their craft!

1603310364880.png

A list is good to see who is what that would be an easy target to murder and replace good resource to use as reference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back