• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece AU - Looking for players

Another OP game that shorted in first few posts though safly

Lucid Lucid
I was referring to Hanarei, We were in a diffrent One Piece game, was not talking about this one.

Can I join please?
If I can play an OC, Its going to be Nariki Youcha. His Devil Fruit; The Pane Pane No-Mi. It allows him to shatter like glass and reform. He is not required to breathe or eat, but he can still be cut by SeaPrism.

Attachments

• Nariki.JPG
    Nariki.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 1
Jensoman Jensoman Are you still recruiting? This has certainly garnered my interest. Finding a One Piece roleplay that's been well thought of is rare. I've been searching around these forums for one and this is the best so far. I hope you still have room for one more.

EDIT: My mistake. I failed to notice the date. You are most likely full. If a spot opens up, I'll be here lurking. Good luck on the RP.

Last edited:
Roffles Roffles There was another group that is still in process of making characters if your interested and this one is full, not sure if it's still looking for more but can give it a shot. Being run by Japanime if you want to take a look.

Its a bit different from what I'm looking for. The setting in that RP looks like everyone is at a considerable power level and not just starting out.

If i recall right its supposed to be just at the start of the Grand Line, Think GM is waiting on rest of the sheets before suggesting edits (IE Removing the Haki from some people)

Waiting for everyone before making alteration in sheets? Hmmm. If that's how it'll go, I think I'll wait for a response from here instead.

Thats only how i personally think it will go, not able to speak for the DM himself.

It's not that we weren't looking, I just tend to DM players who show interest rather than speak to them in this thread, sorry!

Well um... if this is still open I would love to join ^^ It looks really fun and good and while my knowledge on One Piece is a bit rusty since I did drop out of the series a long while back, I’m up for revisiting it for this

Hello, Is this the same game TexRex was GM'ing? I recognised the colab image so was hoping i had the right group.

Hello! I'm a long-time One Piece fan but a newbie to the text-based roleplaying world. I'm not sure how much a forum-based RP compares to the discord-based RP, but I'm willing to learn. I hope you still have room for one more.

We would like to take a moment to Specify that signups are officially closed, indefinitely. The majority of the players that have joined have been massive disappointments, and have either been banned, or ghosted without a second thought. Anyone who falls under either category has been blacklisted, and will not be considered for future Roleplays hosted by Jenso and myself.

A big thanks to the few of you who have stayed with us! We will continue to do our best in maintaining one of the only stable Text-based Roleplays on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back