• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece- A New Adventure

ChazGhost

The Phantom Hexblade
"My fortune is yours for the taking... but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece!"
-Gol D. Roger

"Their are many versions of this world my friend, One without the world government. One without pirates. And many more in between. And yet one man appears in them all and shake the very foundation of the world, the man who we called the king of pirates, Gol D. Roger. Always after his death his treasure would be hidden and a new era would be created in search for it and title that came with it... Now knowing this young pirate are you truly planning on following so many other in some many different worlds in the pursuit of the greatest treasure, the One Piece?!"
-Mysterious Fortune Teller

I've been wanting to RP in the One Piece world for a long time but I haven't gotten much luck in ones I've joined or tried to join. So eventually, aka now, I've decide to make my own. This RP will take place the similar world to the anime/manga except without the named characters, except Gol D. Roger sense he's the kick off of the pirate age. The RP will revolve around our crew (or crews depending on how many people join) and their adventures in search for the One Piece. So ready for a little adventure my friends?
3.Do your best when it comes to grammer, a mistake here and there is okay as long as I and the others know what you mean and whats going on but don't have it as a constant problem.
4.No bullying or letting argument get in heated in OOC and other future threads of that nature
5.I have the final say period and I can add more rules as I see needed

Last edited:
Cool, what roles of the crew are you guys thinking of taking? The captain seat is up for grabs as well if some one wants it.

I would like to join. Definitely shipwright and then if we are allowed to have secondary characters the crews "pet"

I think we'll go with one crew member per person (Unless we get enough people for multiple crews but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it) but if you want play more characters you can also have/make side characters and villains.

I'd like to take the chef if nobody's spoken for it so far. :D I generally like to play more than one character so if we decide to bridge out I'd be down for that. ^^

I think I'll be interested in the crew's swordmans. I have the idea of making them a mink, instead of swords they will use blades

ChazGhost ChazGhost Do you have a plan for this? Like an outline of ideas to guide us through the rp? Because as much as I want to ask to join, most open ended rp's don't end up going so well.

Yes and no. I have a basic idea (Start from one of the blues or maybe the grand line ,depending how everyone bios turn out, and make our way to the new world and fine the one piece). But what do in between and the arc that'll take place I'm working on. That being said though I still have ideas for some of them and you guys are very welcome to suggest ideas for arcs for your characters and villains and/or side characters you want to play in the rp. I'm not sure if that help or not.
Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy

Just a heads up to those who have been accepted. The man in charge of our food is the one who is always sick......Narumi's gonna have a lot of work ahead of her it seems.

Just a heads up to those who have been accepted. The man in charge of our food is the one who is always sick......Narumi's gonna have a lot of work ahead of her it seems.
Hehehehe, though most if the illnesses he contracts will probably be stuff that the others are immune to so that's a plus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back