• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece- A New Adventure

Sure we just started so check out the character sheet thread, see what we already have as crew members, and then make your own. If you have any questions ask me in a pm.
fuil fuil

If you think you can write atleast a paragraph a post incharacter then sure. Go to the link on first post to character sheet area and checkout who we have already. Them go ahead and make your character. If you have any questions just ask.
Yu Mi-Ra Yu Mi-Ra

If you think you can write atleast a paragraph a post incharacter then sure. Go to the link on first post to character sheet area and checkout who we have already. Them go ahead and make your character. If you have any questions just ask.
Yu Mi-Ra Yu Mi-Ra
I'm sure I can manage that I've roleplayed before just never on this site. Awesome I'll get to doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back