• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern one/one (darker themes)

Hello!
It has been awhile since I have been on this site, so I had to create a new account as something was going on with the last.
I think what caught my interest the most was that you adore doubling, which I do as well. I have always doubled and it would feel odd for me to do something different.
I also love darker themes and I have no triggers or limits. I also like to give at least two paragraphs per character in response, although if I'm realling feeling the moment, my posts can get longer.
I would love to play a male crooked cop. Perhaps a man who has some connections with a dirty underworld. For a female, it has been awhile since I've played someone addicted to something, so that sounds like a lot of fun, too.
Let me know if you would like to get to know more about me or possibly roleplay with me. Since I'm "new" to the site, I can't send out an PMs at the moment. I hope to hear from you!
Tiffany.

i’ve got a male character i’m dying to use and i think the toxic relationship thing would work great with this character. could you pm me if you’re interested?

i would totally be interested in some sort of addiction theme!
also i love multiple characters so maybe we can throw in a few other themes, too
some of my favorites are age gaps and kidnapping with a stockholm syndrome-esq twist

Hey, if you're still looking for people to roleplay with I'd be happy to start something with you!
I tend to play male characters, but they're usually the bottom, so I was wondering if that would be alright?
I was also thinking we could do an obsessive love/toxic relationship sort of thing, since I'm a messed up fucker like that to-

i would totally be interested in some sort of addiction theme!
also i love multiple characters so maybe we can throw in a few other themes, too
some of my favorites are age gaps and kidnapping with a stockholm syndrome-esq twist

I would love to start something up. Shoot me a PM!

Hey, if you're still looking for people to roleplay with I'd be happy to start something with you!
I tend to play male characters, but they're usually the bottom, so I was wondering if that would be alright?
I was also thinking we could do an obsessive love/toxic relationship sort of thing, since I'm a messed up fucker like that to-

Hey I’d be open to maybe doubling or something like that. Send me a PM if interested.

Hello! I'm not sure what you still have open, but I would love to work on a rp with you! I only like to do fxx roleplay. :) Maybe, we could come up with a plot together?

Hello! I'm not sure what you still have open, but I would love to work on a rp with you! I only like to do fxx roleplay. :) Maybe, we could come up with a plot together?
Yes, Um super interested. Send me a PM!

Hello there! I am looking to find some new roleplaying partners and create some dark, crazy, and interesting stories with. Before, I start going off about what I do and don't do, let me tell you a little bit about my roleplaying wants and needs;

- I am looking for someone who will contribute equally to a roleplay. I hate coming up with everything on my own. I want someone who isn't afraid to tell me 'hey I don't like your idea, how about we try this.' I won't bite your head off or get overly sensitive about it, I promise. Most likely I will either like whatever you are thinking more or I will let you know if it's not my cup of tea. In with the theme of contributing, I also like someone who isn't afraid to have some friendly out of character conversations about the roleplay and maybe even about life in general.

- I hate labeling myself as semi-literate, literate, advanced, or any of the other terms. I am not a grammar nazi and am not going to criticize someone for some misspellings, since lets be honest we are all human. The only thing I do request is that I can understand what you are typing and that you don't give me a two sentence post. At least give me a solid paragraph. I understand sometimes writer's block happens, but if I consistently get like 2-3 sentences from someone, I will lose interest in the roleplay. I consider myself detailed with my roleplaying, especially when I am interested in the topic, and would prefer someone similar in that sense.

- Clearly I am looking for darker themes, which means romance, angst, violence, gore, cursing, 'taboo topics,' etc. That being said, I'd like someone who has little to no limits, like myself.

- That being said, if someone if not comfortable roleplaying on this site due to that, I am happy to roleplay over evil mail. I might be convinced to use other forums as well.

- I am a female and like most females I have encountered on this site, do enjoy playing my own gender. I also adore doubling and thinks it adds a lot to a roleplay. I like adding in dynamics and different relationships, which doubling helps with. Now, I understand that it isn't something everyone is cool with, which is fine, but if you don't double or won't, I would be playing the female role. I am also open to female x female (never tried before). Honestly, if my male characters were better, I'd so be up to trying male x male. Sadly, I am not at that point yet.

- I like face claims. I like realistic face claims. Sorry, something about cartoon and/or anime face claims really don't jive with me. I also enjoy character sheets, but am very easy going with how detailed or not detailed they need to be.

** Hopefully I didn't scare you all away. I promise I'm not a monster and am pretty fucking chill. If you have made it this far, hopefully when you get to what I roleplay you will still be interested.

I’d love to roleplay with you!!

Are you still searching? If so, I am not sure how many 'f x f' pairings you are doing at the moment. I'm very interested in the employee x boss pairing or kidnapping.

Hey, ik it's not under your preferred cravings but I have a psychological serial killer x detective idea in mind, and I see you are into dark stuff, maybe would you be interested in learning about it? Even if you are not interested I bet we can figure out another idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back