• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [One on One] Searching For A Fandom Partner

Jupis

Magic Eight Ball
My name is Jupis.

I'm definitely a quality over quantity person. If your post is well thought out and keeps the story moving along, then I don't really mind how long or short is. Sometimes things need a lot of description and sometimes they just don't. Sometimes ten paragraphs are necessary, and sometimes one will suffice. I'm not a fan of policing word count.

I only write in the third person. Please do the same. I write in past tense but I do not mind what tense you write in.

I am a huge fan of OoC communication. I like to chat. I like to plot and plan and create things. I like playlists and images and anything else in between that you think might be important to me understanding your post or character or whatever it is. I also like communication because hey, if something is getting stale or you don't like something, let me know. I'm a big girl, my feelings won't be hurt. I want all parties to enjoy themselves. Maybe we don't get it right the first time but hey, that's okay -- that's why we talk about it.

I'm well over 21. I've been doing this off and on since I was very young. Please be over 18. I apologize but since I like romance focus role plays, under 18 is a hard no from me.

I like dark and gritty role plays. It doesn't necessarily need to be Game of Thrones up in here but a little blood and tragedy is definitely my style.

I'm looking for very specific fandoms right now, and I'm really not interested in much else at the moment. [Brackets] are the characters I want to play. If there's two sets of brackets, that means I'm open to playing either one.

Avengers.
[Tony] x Steve

Criminal Minds. I am several seasons behind on this.
[Reid] x [Hotch]
[Reid] x Morgan
[Reid] x Rossi

Yu-Gi-Oh!
[Ryou] x Yami Mariku
[Ryou] x Yami Bakura
[Ryou] x Seto
[Ryou] x Honda/Tristan
[Ryou] x Thief King Bakura

Doubling is up for discussion. Just ask. If you have a request, I'll try to accommodate it but please know that that does not guarantee I won't be rubbish at that character. I do not like OCs except as minor plot devices. I tend to like to start somewhere early on in the series and then we make it go our own way.

I don't write canons very often, but if that doesn't put you off I'd be up for any of the Criminal Minds Pairings. I started binging from season 1 recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back