• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

one on one search !

falling star

reverie

hello!~ call me star!

recently i thought up a really cute idea i would love to try out, especially since i haven't done much writing recently.

for some stuff about myself, i am a casual detailed writer and i usually write a minimum of at least a paragraph per post.

i prefer to play females, but i can double. however, for this plot in particular i would rather just play a female character. sorry!

also only comfortable with using anime pictures or artwork. sorry again.

just a warning though cause this plot is practically 100% fluffy adorable garbage so yeah, but anyways!

this would also be male x female and i would prefer not to do anything else for this, sorry!

basically, a girl gets lost one day in a mountain forest one day and meets a mischievous fox demon, who is the last of his kind.

he takes an interest in her, and after leading her out of the forest she starts to visit him everyday,

(i.e. she keeps accidentally getting lost and wandering into the forest and he has to keep leading her out), and the two befriend each other.

i have literally so many little ideas and things for this, i probably can't write them all down here in fear of making this thread too lengthy. ;w;

definitely feel free to ask if you're interested, though!

you can either message me or post if you'd like, however you may have to send me a message since i can't PM people yet.

thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely be interested in doing this. I've been craving a sort of fluffy romance roleplay lately. I just joined RPnation as well, so I cannot message you. This is a very cute idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back