• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One Please!

Noire Tukino

"I Vomit Emotions."
I'm back again... I feel absolutely horrible on disappearing on people I could have potentially roleplayed with too. I'm making myself more sad now that I think about it... So yeah. here's my list again with some new updates!

I normally do singles, but I'm literate. So no one liners! I can be persuaded to do doubles, but it'd be two characters per poster.

Here's my list of things that I'd like to do??

Real Life

Arranged Marriage

Best Friends

Bands

Forbidden Romance

Neighbors

School Scenarios

K-Pop clebs

Visual Kei rockers

Fantasy

Angel x Demon

Angel x human

Any being x any being really

Demon x human

Elves

Elf x Demon (that one is fun too! )

Human x Reaper

Mermaids

Mermen

Steampunk

Werewolves

Vampires

Victorian

Anime

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Kill La Kill (Maybe? I'm not really itching on that one)

LoveLive!! School Idol Project

DuRaRaRa!!

Hakuoki

Last edited by a moderator:
SeverusX said:
Do you know of/have you seen Avatar The Last Air Bender and/or Death Note?
I've seen both, but not really in the mood to do either?? I wouldn't mind an ATLA one if you explained to me more what you wanted to do.

Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco are my two favorites, and I wanna do some x fan RPs.

Mermaids is still an option.

rskde said:
You wanna try a Angel x Demon RP? I think it would be a lot of fun.
PokemonGirl said:
Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco are my two favorites, and I wanna do some x fan RPs.
Mermaids is still an option.
Hmmmmm Tbh I like the band and fan idea! We can do a separate thread with mermaids too!

Hey, lets try Arranged Marriage? I don't mind playing either gender as long as you're up for it. (o'v'o)

Hey, I like the sound of the majority of your fantasy ideas (mostly Victorian and Steam punk) so mind if I PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back