• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy One Night At The Tavern (OOC)

So is there a timeline for when this is starting/ who is accepted. Or can we just mess around in the Tavern already?

Honestly, I'm gonna enjoy this character. Your duo is going to be pretty fun to play with

Thank you. I should sleep but we should probably message around to people who haven't responded in a while to inform them about our mutiny.

Ian Temero Ian Temero

As one of the only people from this I see online, I thought this would be a simpler way of getting your attention. We have started here if you're still in.

Indeed, there is. As far as I'm concerned, more people are welcome.

You can say that you see Raginheri enter the bar, but you should mention that some citizens are either scared or acting sorta racist/mob-like and trying to get him out of the town. Remember that Raginheri's people are largely raiders, and many around this part of the world are subject to their raids, especially small and undefended villages that are in the way of their larger campaigns.

Shall give other people a chance to respond/ join in. But for now, assume that Iryz doesn't notice what he's saying, but if manage to get her attention she'll likely get Flame Face out again.

I just realized I've been using the wrong name for "David". It's actually Daniel. Took a look at the CS page, which I need to get a sheet up for him, and saw it and was like "Well then. I'm a fucking idiot"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back