• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

let's roleplay?

• hell yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • fuck no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What role do you have in mind for the Lucifer roleplay? Also interested in the devil x angel!

What role do you have in mind for the Lucifer roleplay? Also interested in the devil x angel!
i am happy to play lucifer for the lucifer roleplay! i will do a lucifer x chloe or a lucifer x oc.

ohh, I'm so interested! In a lucifer x oc pairing. I have a kid as well so I totally get not being bothered to respond!

ohh, I'm so interested! In a lucifer x oc pairing. I have a kid as well so I totally get not being bothered to respond!
shoot me a message girl and we will come up with something together! 💜

Hiya,
I would be extremely interested in doing either a Riverdale, or a Stranger things roleplay! Hoping that you are still looking for someone. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back