• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern on the lookout for experienced partners (updated 7/7)

delano

◡̈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello there! after writing multiple half-assed threads i figured i'd write a proper one, tell you about me as a writer and what kind of roleplays i'm most into, what i expect from my partners ans so on. you get the gist.

what i expect from my partner is patience, first and foremost. i usually reply at least once a day but i do also work full time and i might not always be in the right mindset for roleplaying. my job is sometime stressful enough, i want to keep roleplaying nice and not have someone bumping me every few hours, making me feel pressured to get a half-assed reply out immediately. that only makes me not want to continue roleplaying with you. the second thing i expect is experience and literacy. no one minds a few mistrakes here and there, god knows i make them all the time, it just feels stupid to read a text that has a typo in every other sentence. i also expect you to put as much time and effort in the roleplay as i do, nothing makes me feel more excited about a roleplay than a partner who'll pitch me ideas and help me come up with a killer plot!

i myself have been roleplaying for over ten years, but only about a third of it in english (which, btw, is not my first or even my second language). normally i write somewhere around three paragraphs of detailed and descriptive text, more of i'm very into the story we have going on, less if i feel like it's not going anywhere. i only do modern/realistic roleplays, but if you have something different in mind, please do try to convince me! typically i play the male character, which i honestly prefer, but don't come at me with your princess characters who need to be adored and saved all the time. miss me with that. what i want are strong, equal and realistic characters who actually have chemistry. usually my roleplays are mxm but i can do mxf if you reeeeeaaaaallly want to. again, convince me! have at least something in mind and don't expect me to come up with a plot for your idea.

about the roleplay. romance is key!!! i will not do anything that doesn't have romance in it, i know that that will make some people leave this thread immediately, but i can't help it. i'm a desperate romantic and i love love love to come up with cheesy stories as well as anything with drama and heartbreak and overcoming different obstacles, as well as growing together and all that nice stuff. i have a few ideas of my own, but please – i can't stress this enough – participate in planning the plot. it has to please both of us, fit our characters and in order for it to do that, we have to brainstorm (which i love). i also love harry potter roleplays, just thought i'd let ya know.

a few ideas/examples/etc:
– childhood best friends
– exes
– toxic/abusive relationship
– one night stands
– friends with benefits
– blind dating
– gangmembers
– friends to lovers (a mxm.....)
– soft muse x tough muse
– and about a thousand other things

tl;dr basically i'm just looking for someone who'll get as into the story as i do. please don't ditch me, i'll more likely than not be rly sad if you do. lots and lots of love and happiness and angst and crying and sunsets and rain and long car drives and hand holding and fighting and all that jazz. hit me up, i might have a few ideas for a plot. maybe.

Last edited:
hi i’ve always wanted to try out a Friends with benefits to partners rp ? also itd be awesome if it was like a slow burn tough+soft ugh lefts just throw in al the cliches why dont we

100% down for gang members or friends to lovers, though if it were enemies to lovers....
also, i've got a lot of pairing and plot of ideas of my own so if you're interested, let me know!

Childhood best friends sounds pretty awesome! I may have a plot in mind too so hmu if you’re interested!

Hey there, hit me up! This sounds like my kinda deal. I’ve been rping for about 7 years and I’ve recently been needing some partners. I like playing male roles and don’t mind doing mxm either!

Hey there, I don't have time right now to send a huge intro pm telling you that I'd be interested in brainstorming ideas and such, but I am so down to come up with ideas and such for an rp! I'll try to send you a pm sometime soon, if not maybe you can send one to me?? If not, that's okay -- i hope i remember // have a good day! (:

hello there! after writing multiple half-assed threads i figured i'd write a proper one, tell you about me as a writer and what kind of roleplays i'm most into, what i expect from my partners ans so on. you get the gist.

what i expect from my partner is patience, first and foremost. i usually reply at least once a day but i do also work full time and i might not always be in the right mindset for roleplaying. my job is sometime stressful enough, i want to keep roleplaying nice and not have someone bumping me every few hours, making me feel pressured to get a half-assed reply out immediately. that only makes me not want to continue roleplaying with you. the second thing i expect is experience and literacy. no one minds a few mistrakes here and there, god knows i make them all the time, it just feels stupid to read a text that has a typo in every other sentence. i also expect you to put as much time and effort in the roleplay as i do, nothing makes me feel more excited about a roleplay than a partner who'll pitch me ideas and help me come up with a killer plot!

i myself have been roleplaying for over ten years, but only about a third of it in english (which, btw, is not my first or even my second language). normally i write somewhere around three paragraphs of detailed and descriptive text, more of i'm very into the story we have going on, less if i feel like it's not going anywhere. i only do modern/realistic roleplays, but if you have something different in mind, please do try to convince me! typically i play the male character, which i honestly prefer, but don't come at me with your princess characters who need to be adored and saved all the time. miss me with that. what i want are strong, equal and realistic characters who actually have chemistry. usually my roleplays are mxm but i can do mxf if you reeeeeaaaaallly want to. again, convince me! have at least something in mind and don't expect me to come up with a plot for your idea.

about the roleplay. romance is key!!! i will not do anything that doesn't have romance in it, i know that that will make some people leave this thread immediately, but i can't help it. i'm a desperate romantic and i love love love to come up with cheesy stories as well as anything with drama and heartbreak and overcoming different obstacles, as well as growing together and all that nice stuff. i have a few ideas of my own, but please – i can't stress this enough – participate in planning the plot. it has to please both of us, fit our characters and in order for it to do that, we have to brainstorm (which i love). i also love harry potter roleplays, just thought i'd let ya know.

a few ideas/examples/etc:
– childhood best friends
– exes
– toxic/abusive relationship
– one night stands
– friends with benefits
– blind dating
– gangmembers
– friends to lovers (a mxm.....)
– soft muse x tough muse
– and about a thousand other things

tl;dr basically i'm just looking for someone who'll get as into the story as i do. please don't ditch me, i'll more likely than not be rly sad if you do. lots and lots of love and happiness and angst and crying and sunsets and rain and long car drives and hand holding and fighting and all that jazz. hit me up, i might have a few ideas for a plot. maybe.
I normally base my rps off shows like I make an oc for someone cannon. I do mxf but I also double so I can do mxm too

Heya! I'd be up to do some plotting, I prefer MxM and building plots. I'd love to hear about some of the characters you play/ ocs you have and plot from there? I will warn though I am a pretty slow rper, I prefer quality over speed! Lmk!

still looking! at the moment i'm craving for something either marvel or harry potter themed or then just something realistic, maybe something soft and cute. (":

Users who are viewing this thread

Back