• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings on the lookout for a long term partner or two!

Reticent

𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘴
hello! Vibe here and i'm pretty shit at introductions, so i'll just keep it simple.

i'm a female, i'm in my early 20's, and i have many years of writing under my belt. i consider myself to be a fairly advanced and mature writer, so i'm really looking for the same thing in a partner! i'm fairly active but i do have a job and life outside of here, so i'll try to post at least a few times a week. if i have extra free time (and i often do), it could be much more than that. i prefer to rp as female characters 98% of the time. i have really been in the mood for some romance, or some sort of survival/apocalyptic plot.. or both!

please be 18+ and at least have the intention of maintaining some sort of consistency. it would also be cool to potentially develop a friendship through ooc chat,.

below you can find some plots i have been sitting on as well as the fandoms i'm into! please keep in mind this is more or less just for a rough idea of what i'm into and what i'm looking for. i'm completely open to other fandoms (if i'm familiar enough with them) and would love to hear any plots or ideas you may have!

plots & ideas
> a natural disaster destroys society as we know it. in the wake of the catastrophe, the characters must navigate a treacherous post apocalyptic landscape filled with thieves, murderers, and entirely new terrors.
> with the human population dwindling, the vampires try to gather their resources. "blood cafes" pop up all over the place as an easy way to access the vital nutrition vampires need to live: human blood. offering a relaxed environment, these have become very profitable and popular. once captured, most humans spend the remainder of their lives here, including Character A. she has been at one specific 'cafe 'for a couple of years before she meets Character B, an empathetic vampire who promises to help her escape (and who may or may not be falling for her).
> a group of friends get lost in the mountains. although all experienced hikers, the worsening weather, inability to communicate to the outside world, and quickly depleting resources make it difficult to find their way out. will they be able to survive the odds and make it home, or will they all perish in the wilderness?

fandoms
> shameless *
> the hunger games *
> game of thrones
> pretty little liars
> the purge *
> the maze runner *
> american horror story
> the vampire diaries

pairings
> vampire x human, werewolf x human
> bad boy x good girl