• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On The Look Out

KyrieEleison

Unlucky Member

Greetings!

I'm so glad you stopped by! See, I'm looking for a little help, Could you?

Well I guess I should tell you a little about myself first.

I love plotting, writing, cats, and music.

I've been a Moderate to Detailed role-player for about nine years.

I've been writing short tales and random chapters for 10 years.

Now, if you wouldn't mind,

I have a decent few plots and a character or three that i really want to work with. I'm open to just about anything though.

Plots/Settings

If you'd like to hear some of my specific plots for these just ask, or if you have one of your own let me know! I just love plotting!

gangster (international or hometown)​

High-school or College

Knights - warrior era's

Internet relationship

Folklore, Magic, special powers

Fandoms

I'm not so much for them but if it's got a good plot then maybe.

That said I have been craving a Seven Deadly Sins, the Netflix original.

Characters

I have a good few that i hold onto and work with alot.

Character development. Is. My. Life.

If you'd like to hear about them just ask, I wont list them here.

Requirements

• Please, please, please,

• No one-liners.

• Decent spelling and grammar. I cant spell myself, but i must be able to read your post.

• I don't have the time to sit and type out a mini novel for every post, I don't expect you too.

• A paragraph to what-ever is perfect, as long as there's something in there that i can reply to.

I love to plot.

So communication is key, I want to make friends and get to know my partners as well as i know their characters. That's one of the best parts about this!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you :) I'm a roleplayer capable of decent amounts of detail, and I'm fairly open. One thing, though. For a 1x1 especially, I would really rather not have romance as the primary goal. If you want to try for a relationship, I'll be willing to see if our characters work together, but it cannot be the primary goal.

Again, that aside, I'm fairly open :) -hopes she didn't scare you off-

Hi there~

I stumbled upon your post and I'm really interested in roleplaying with you.

I'm crazy for fantasy, action and medieval. The idea about Knights sounds nice, depending on the plot

Also, I'd absolutely love hear about your characters.

KyrieEleison said:
I am so sorry, I'm still fairly new to this site and i cant find how to message you. D; I'll be more than happy to after i figure it out though!
Not at all! I love that you're not centered on the romance aspect, it's fine if it comes naturalyl through character developmnt, but it's boring if thats the only thing that the play is centered on. Do you have any kind of plot or setting in mind? :3

Of coarse! Was there anything that sparked your interest or do you have anything that you're craving?

I have a couple of characters and one particularly that sits in the medieval/knights/magic section. My safe of characters is pretty out of date. :x but if you like one of them or want ot know more i can absolutly update. KyriesPeeps Wiki
Press on my username and then on "start a conversation".

KyrieEleison said:
Not at all! I love that you're not centered on the romance aspect, it's fine if it comes naturally through character development, but it's boring if that's the only thing that the play is centered on. Do you have any kind of plot or setting in mind? :3
-does a happy dance- Well, the gangster, college, or special powers ideas sound interesting. I prefer modern or futuristic settings myself...we could go for a rebellion-based plot, perhaps? Rebellions are fun to roleplay. Or a gang war. Or just slice of life xD So many ideas

[QUOTE="Joan the Rebel]-does a happy dance- Well, the gangster, college, or special powers ideas sound interesting. I prefer modern or futuristic settings myself...we could go for a rebellion-based plot, perhaps? Rebellions are fun to roleplay. Or a gang war. Or just slice of life xD So many ideas

[/QUOTE]
Can I join your dancing please, Milady?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]*takes your hand* Yay. So is this a happy tango, waltz or what?

[/QUOTE]
Hmm...Tango! Those are always fun :3 -resumes dancing-

[QUOTE="Joan the Rebel]-does a happy dance- Well, the gangster, college, or special powers ideas sound interesting. I prefer modern or futuristic settings myself...we could go for a rebellion-based plot, perhaps? Rebellions are fun to roleplay. Or a gang war. Or just slice of life xD So many ideas

[/QUOTE]
I'll have to admit i'm not the best at futuristic. u: Modern is perfect though, Really we could wrap all three into one. Shoot me a pm. :3

LittleDreamerOfSorts said:
I'm interested in hearing plots from these "gangster (international or hometown)" or "Knights - warrior era's"
Of coarse, pm me.

Sirius1023 said:
I'd love to discuss something high school, college, or an internet relationship.
Would you mind the highschool one? I have a character i've been itching to use. pm me?

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]I'm interested in the high school or college and internet friends plots.

[/QUOTE]
Sure! send me a pm. :3

If you're not completely overloaded - and are still interested in the idea - I'd like to hear what sort of plot you had in mind for the "Knights - Warrior Era" Role-play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back