On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily looked back at Saxis "you say this, but you let it happen before too." she smirked shaking her head, walking outside, the sun hurt her eyes, she hadn't seen it in weeks, being cooped up in that library. "don't you have other toys to play with?" she crossed her arms looking at her, she knew all succubus thought as they prey as toys.

Saxis smirked " well it caught us both off guard but this time im dully aware of anything.. " he grinned as he watched

Lilith smirked " you two are my favorite toys.. such tastey energy from the both of you.. why dont you want to feel great pleasure and have some fun.. " she said as purple energy formed in her hands waiting for Lily to attack

Lily smirked, "oh I want to feel great pleasure, and even pain." she looked down at the energy in her hand, "but not from you, and not with you." Lily put her hand out in front of her, the blood inside Lilith was starting to freeze, the blood was getting thicker, harder to flow, harder to pump through her veins. "I will end you and it will bring me great pleasure"

Lilith eyes grew wide feeling her blood freeze and her energy vanished " how.. how? " she was startting to get scared as she quickly with last nit of effort vanished to get away from her knowing if she stayed she get killed..

Saxis smirked " wow not holding back " he grinned evily walking towards Lily wrapping his arms around her kissing her on the neck " got to say your very beautiful and it turns me on seeing you so dark

Lily smirked watching her get nervous, she then watched her vanish and looked back at Saxis. "she was pissing me off" she tilted her head, exposing her neck more, "next time I will put a spell up so she couldn't disappear on me." she sighed "I really wanted to bathe in her blood, it seems I will have to make do with someone else's."

Saxis smirked aa he looked at her " oh whos blood? " be asked being curious as he placed his hand on her cheek softly kissing her neck some more " mmm i love you Lily?

((he loves her? thats a question? hahha))

Lily sighed and reached back wrapping her arm around Saxis' head. "I love you too Saxis." she bit her lip still looking where Lilith vanished from. "I want more power"

(( sorry it was a typo lol ))

Saxis grinned and nodded " well lets turn you into a dragon love.. " he turned her to face him " we get Jase to turn you.. you will become even more powerful and no one can stop us

((haha its k i figured lol))

Lily looked up at him, "let's do this" she smirked and placed her hand on his cheek, "afterwards can we have a little fun?" she cocked her neck looking up at him with a smile. "I've been cooped up in a library for weeks I want some fun"

Saxis grinned " great and afterwards we will have lots of fun " he took her hand and teleported to where Jase and Faye were..

Jase was leaning up against a tree watchinf Faye and he smiled calmly then it faded seeing both Saxis and Lily appear he sighed shaking his head as he stood up " what do you two want?%

Lily smirked, she was different than last time, more powerful, more confident. "Im going to come right out and say it" she crossed her arms, "I want you to turn me into a dragon"

Faye stopped playing on the water and froze looking at Lily "you're insane, why would we do such a thing?" she glared at her moving to Jase's side.

Jase looked at her sensing the increase in power and he crossed his arms " why should i turn you into a dragon?.. why should i increase your power when you can try to use it against me and Faye?

Saxis crissed his arms " were not looking to use it against you.. look we get it.. you two have plans and the same with us.. we can help each other..

Jase sighed and shook his head " i will leave the choice with Faye. More like a test of loyalty towards us since me and Faye are planning to be the king and Queen of the new Dragon race

Lily smirked "well you want a dragon race again correct? well wouldn't that mean you need to make more dragons anyway? So whats the harm in making more dragons?" she continued looking at Jase, her eyes not wavering or looking away.

Faye shook her head, "last time we spoke I might of said yes, but right now, no. I don't trust you"

Jase crossed his arms " you heard my Queen.. i can see in your eyes that your power hungry.. you crave it more than anything. Your power addiction is going to get you killed.. get you both killed

Saxis gkared at them " you think were going to turn on you? " he gripped his fists tightly.

Jase glared at them " try something right now and you will know what true power can do.. " he started to walk towards them

Lily put her arm out in front of Saxis to stop him from doing anything reckless. "now now lower the testosterone boys" she looked between the two of them. "we've being civil and having a conversation, there is no need for threats." she sighed and looked back at Jase. "if I'm a dragon I'd be forever connected to you, just like I'm connected to October, if she calls I have no choice but to come. So what is the harm of turning me?"

Jase crossed his arms " even connected you could do something to harm us.. it doesnt mean i can control your intentions. I will think about it and with both me and Faye's approval i will turn you.. " he looked at Faye " that seems fair right my love?

Saxis looked at Lily and started to calm down a bit " what do we have to do gain your trust.

Jase smirked " my trust is for you to face your parents when they decide to attack here.. as for my Queen its up to her to test you

Lily sighed, she knew it was the best answer she was going to get out of him for the moment. "I have no issues facing his parents, your supposed to be testing me not him." she shook her head.

Faye watched them closely, "it is fair, and we now have a lot to discuss, but I wouldn't get your hopes up."

Jase nodded " hes also part of the test too. You grown stronger, but you cant become a dragon looking for power. You winder why i dont change mortals.. its what every pathetic mortal wants.. its power. " he crossed his arms " you have to have a noble reason to become a dragon.. a very legit reason on why.

Lily shook her head, "noble? you have got to be joking right, since when is anything you do noble Jase?" she smirked, "or I should say Jason, since that's your true name, the name you went by until you came here. Unlike you, I have friends, I want to protect them. Do you not see whats going on? what's changing, I know dragons are strong and I need to become stronger in order to keep my loved ones safe."

Faye wrapped her arm around Jase, glaring at Lily, everything was lies. She didn't know it, but she believed it, there was something off about her. Faye took a step forward, but stopped herself, "the more you speak the more I want to hit you"

Jase glared at her " you have no idea what type of stuff i had down when i was power hungry your just another being like Scar and Jason waiting to happen.. trust me girl you will lose everything around you.. even your boyfriend there.. your going to get him killed or hes going to get you killed.. im not Jason anymore and i have everything i can ever dream of even power that i can use to go past the limitations of this world with out destroying it.. " he crossed his arms over his chest " all i see in you right now is a little girl whos got a taste of power wanting more.." he glared " leave now learn that power wont get you everything you desire

Lily shook her head "people change Jase, you're a perfect example for that. thanks for not believing in me." she turned back to face Saxis, "let's get out of here, this was a mistake." Lily grabbed his hand "I dream of being with Saxis, and making a life together that doesn't involve death." she scowled at him.

Faye shook her head "leave now or you will see death." she said sternly

Jase smirked " we shall see what you truly want these next few days told you got to see what you really want first.. " he placed his hand softly on Faye's shoulder.

Saxis glared at them and then teleported back to their beach home " damn them " he glared straight ahead

Lily shook her head, upset that didn't work. She started pacing back and forth in the room. "what about you?" she stopped looking up at him. "your part dragon, and your mother is the first she can create demons, so wouldn't that mean you could create a dragon?" she looked hopeful

Faye turned to Jase after they left, "you're not actually considering turning her are you?"

Jase shook his head " no.. she just wants it for selfish reasons.. i only want to change Adrianna.. she has the heart of a Dragon.. and she aquired great power yet still used it for the right reasons..

Saxis thought about it for a second " yes.. i think i can actually, but let me test it out on someone first.. its going to be my first time and i dont want to hurt you

Faye smiled and kissed Jase, "do you think Adriana will say yes to our offer?" she shook her head, "I mean she hasn't come back to see us since we last spoke to her"

Lily smirked, "good but if you do change them into a dragon what do we do with them afterwards?" she stroked his cheek with her hand, "do we keep them or discard them?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back