On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily smiled and looked down. "I want to learn everything, about the different types of creatures, demons, about the magics." she sighed, "I barely know any magics, do you know how hard it was just to call forth the booze earlier?" she slumped back laying down "Saxis I can't do anything compared to you guys"

Saxis looked over at her and nodded " well im here to help you leanr and get much more powerful.. " he grinned as he took her hand and " trust me okay its going to feel weird but im going to give you everything i know.. " he placed his hand on her cheek as he sent his energy through to her

Lily sighed and jumped a little as he grabbed her hand, she wasn't expecting it. Lily closed her eyes learning about the world, about creatures, which Saxis knew a lot about because of his mother, about dragons, about dark magic. It still wasn't enough, she didn't have power like him so she still needed to learn spells. She shook her head taking in all the new information.

A few weeks went by, Lily spent most of the time researching life, spells, magic, history. She barely left the library, not to even feed, she was sitting at the table with books all across the table her head resting on the books fast asleep, she looked awful, run down, paler than usual.

Saxis walked up to her and placed his hand on her back. She looked weak and hungry " Lily you need to eat " he shook her a bit so he could give her some of his blood

Lily jumped when he touched her, she looked around confused for a moment. "what?" she sighed closing the books in front of her. "I'm fine" she said with a tone.

Saxis looked at her and shook his head " no you need a break love also you need to eat. " he said crossing his arms " Lily your not going to get better at Magic if you rush yourself and doing it this way your just burning yourself out

Lily smirked, "oh I'm done here anyway." she looked around the library, "I finally finished reading every book here." she looked at him, his vein on he is neck was popping calling to her, she was hungry she just didn't realize it before.

Saxis nodded and turned around " good now you need to feed love " he smirked and picked her up into his arms kissing her on the lips holding her into his arms besides " you been busy and well im starting to think theae books are more important than me " he said jokingly

Lily wrapped her arms around him, kissing him. "I just want to be stronger." she ran her finger down his neck, "I was the weak link, but not anymore I know so much more" she bit her lip looking up at him.

Saxis grinned and nodded " your no longer the weak link you never were in my eyes. " he looked over at her carrying her to the bed and set her down. He then put his claw to his neck and scratched his neck his blood dripping from his neck " ready to feed love

Lily smiled, she knew that was just the dragon in him talking, listing for her, but she knew she was weak. She watched him cut himself and the blood dripping from his finger. She grabbed his hand licking his finger looking up at him. "Yeah I'm ready" she said with a smile as she pulled him closer putting her fangs into his neck drinking his blood.

Saxis grinned feeling her pull him closer and her fangs going into his neck. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him as he let her drink. He then increased his energy so it could get hotter and taste even better for her

Lily was drinking, feeding off him when he increased his energy her eyes rolled back, it tasted so great. She hadn't fed in days it was good to have something good again. She pulled him closer but stopped herself, she didn't want to drain him. She pulled her face away and looked up at him, a few drops of blood still on my face. "Thanks"

Saxis smiled and kissed her on the lips " no problem Love. " he covered his neck healing himself and then he laid back with her and he grinned looking apt her holding her close to him " so what did you learn love?

Lily chuckled, "everything" she shook her head, "I learned much more than just magic. I learned about this world, about the creatures in it. I probably know more on lore than anyone, and I know all about the wars that happened." she sighed, "it was a lot to take in, but I feel confident no one will be able to hurt me again."

Saxis smirked and looked at her " thats good love " he popped his neck " just in ase my parents tried anything they will be in one hell of surprise " he grinned rubbing her cheek softly

"not just your parents, anyone who comes after us I know I can defeat them." she looked down at her hands, "I will kill anyone who gets in our way." she grinned evilly. "I want to take over the world with you Saxis." she kissed him passionately. "I learned all I could in your library and I want more"

Saxis grinned evily and he nodded " we will.. we will make it ours " he kissed her back passionately " you will love

Lilith appeared on their bed laying on it with both her hands on her chin licking her lips " mmm so you both want to take over the world.. sounds fun.. the amount of energy shes giving off.. i want to taste again

Lily smirked and looked at him, "do you want to know what I learned, the learned the most powerful creatures are dragons." she licked her fang, "I want to be more powerful" she looked over seeing Lilith again, remembering what happened last time. Lily glared at her, "what makes you think I'll let you have my energy this time?" she tilted her head smirking.

Saxis looked over at Lily " you want to be a dragon? " his eyes grew wide then he heard Lilith speaked and he glared at her " yeah im not willing going to give you my energy.

Lilith smirked " aww dont be like that.. lets have some fun again.. i know you two might need some fun. " she started to crawl towards Lily licking her lips placing her hand on right ankly gliding her hand slowly up sending her energy

Lily shook her head at Lilith, she watched her crawl towards her, she closed her eyes feeling the energy flow through her, she reached down and grabbed Lilith's arm. "I don't need you to have fun" she smirked "but maybe seeing your death will help lighten the mood"

Saxis smirked loving the fact Lily resisted her and he grinned evily " you should of never came here girl.

Lilith smirked " you dont want to kill me.. " she grinned as she turned into a purple smoke and quickly reformed standing on the bed. How about this.. we go outside have alittle fight to see how strong you became.. i beat you than we have a orgy " she grinned evily licking her lips

Lily smirked watching her disappear and reappear standing up. "deal," she crossed her arms "but if I win, I kill you and bathe in your blood while I take Saxis to be mine on your lifeless body." she licked her fang, "be careful you might not be fully dead before I start though"

Lilth grinned hearing her " mmm your so sexy when you get serious " she motioned her finger towards her as she went outside levitating iff the ground waiting for her..

Saxis grinned " only you can have me love not that succubus.. " he kissed her on the cheek as he stood up waiting to see how this plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread